Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,640 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

157 LASTMA Officers Sacked Over Misconduct - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 157 LASTMA Officers Sacked Over Misconduct (6280 Views)

LASTMA Officers Arrest Military,NSCDC Officers Driving On BRT Lane In Lagos(pics / LASTMA Officers Kill Bus Driver In Lagos; Man Beaten To Coma / Okada Riders Beat-up LASTMA Officers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 157 LASTMA Officers Sacked Over Misconduct by begwong: 1:40pm On May 14, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze: good one!
By the 1st to comment sha.
Soon i will make front page
U SAY
Re: 157 LASTMA Officers Sacked Over Misconduct by victor2exl(m): 2:39pm On May 14, 2013
There is a LASTMA Officers at PALM GROVE BUS-STOP{Right side of your direction if you are going to Yaba from Maryland/Obanikoro}it is a meter rule after the pedestrian bridge. collecting toll-fee for a week now
Re: 157 LASTMA Officers Sacked Over Misconduct by 9icest: 3:05pm On May 14, 2013
Billyonaire: LASTMA officials Salary come from the fines collected from culprits. So my sources inform me that these LASTMA officials DID NOT bring enough culprits so no fines were received for their continuous engagements in the service. Fashola's crew is getting broke, they converted IGR and Fed ALLO to their own funds and spread themselves thin by investing in too many PSP- From toll-gates at Lekki Epe, to Toll Gate lekki phase 1-Ikoyi; Eko Atlantic City, Lekki Free Trade Zone etc, now they cant even afford to pay LASTMA but expect them to implicate road users before getting paid from taxes/fines from road users. Its a FAT Shame! Now LASTMA officials are sacked for NOT meeting up their TARGET number of culprits ..lol

Sad soul that you are. With all the billions and trillions at the disposal of the oil producing Pdp governors and your master Gej, they got absolutely nothing to show for it besides hot air and legless propaganda, no matter BRF scares you all. So now Eko Atlantic, the good roads are supposed to be a drawback abi? Naw, come to Agbado Ijaiye, Mafowoku, Surulere, Mushin, Ikorodu, Isolo, and other parts of Lagos and see what the governor is doing with the little to nothing the FG dole out to him, compared to your brainless master and all those SS and SE leaders you worship. Do you think America is attacking Gej for nothing and full of praise for Brf for nothing? Go get a new brain and stop thinking out of your anus.
Re: 157 LASTMA Officers Sacked Over Misconduct by amber222(f): 3:31pm On May 14, 2013
sammy.young:
plz, dont forget to sack my brother here also......
can't stop laughing
Re: 157 LASTMA Officers Sacked Over Misconduct by dokia: 3:47am On May 15, 2013
lastma...so those guys are still around...........
Re: 157 LASTMA Officers Sacked Over Misconduct by deejaygrinbaba(m): 2:23pm On May 15, 2013
Na bad tin dose lastma do ooooooooo, they don't even think of their future at all. This is so sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. / Religious Profiling Of Buhari Supporters Will Ensure Victory For Buhari In 2019 / Buhari Junior Sister Hajiya Rakiya Adamu Will Be Celebrating Her 86 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.