Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

How Can I LOVE My Partner Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I LOVE My Partner Again (882 Views)

If You Could Choose Your Partner Again, Would You Choose The Same Person? / Top Secret: How To Avoid Being Cheated On By Your Partner Again. / Improve Your Relationship - 10 Ways To Fall In Love With Your Partner Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I LOVE My Partner Again by buklan4realyah(f): 10:33am On May 14, 2013
Here, am very inlove with my partner, we'v bin togeda now4 sum couple of yrs,
i av always trused him, planning future togeda, we are both very much love
i never doubt him, tho, we do av issues which is normal for a real relationship
we disagree to agree... moving on togeda.

Just of recent dat a lady calld me tellin me she is pregant for my man
i actually didnt bliv it, i asked my man he told me everytin dat d lady just want to separate us for her to have her way with my guy.The lady was just his frnd dat he do tell her about me, he never have anytin with d lady.

AT last ther both av sumtin togeda. resulted to preggy, which d lady had miscarrige after a month....

My guy has bin beggn me since for d past 2month with his families, which my mom too has bin beggn me too to forget about it so far d preggy is not dere.

The lady just came to gv me bitterness now she has gone cos wot she want she didnt get it.

I JUST DNT KNW AW TO GV MY MAN 2ND CHANCE COS, EACH TYM I REMEMBER IT HURT ME cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Can I LOVE My Partner Again by Dyt(f): 11:36am On May 14, 2013
Give him another chance and let him do it again
Leave him and u don't know wat d next man will do

I know buildin back dat trust ll b difficult bt wateva makes u happy missy
Goodluck on ur choice
Re: How Can I LOVE My Partner Again by Nobody: 11:41am On May 14, 2013
What will be your stand if the said girl gave birth to a baby?

Just because she lost the baby doesn't change a thing.

If u gonna be with your guy regardless of a baby from another woman then be with him, if not...I don't see why a lost pregnancy change anything.

Your choice!
Re: How Can I LOVE My Partner Again by straneur(m): 12:09pm On May 14, 2013
I understand your situation, I think you need time to get over the whole thing but at the same time. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. So you need to be careful and think if he really deserve a second chance and if not move on but like I said think. All the best!
Re: How Can I LOVE My Partner Again by buklan4realyah(f): 1:12pm On May 14, 2013
Thanks to dose that contributed..

pls, am still expecting more pls.

THANKS.
Re: How Can I LOVE My Partner Again by realist34: 2:28pm On May 14, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
Here, am very inlove with my partner, we'v bin togeda now4 sum couple of yrs,
i av always trused him, planning future togeda, we are both very much love
i never doubt him, tho, we do av issues which is normal for a real relationship
we disagree to agree... moving on togeda.

Just of recent dat a lady calld me tellin me she is pregant for my man
i actually didnt bliv it, i asked my man he told me everytin dat d lady just want to separate us for her to have her way with my guy.The lady was just his frnd dat he do tell her about me, he never have anytin with d lady.

AT last ther both av sumtin togeda. resulted to preggy, which d lady had miscarrige after a month....

My guy has bin beggn me since for d past 2month with his families, which my mom too has bin beggn me too to forget about it so far d preggy is not dere.

The lady just came to gv me bitterness now she has gone cos wot she want she didnt get it.

I JUST DNT KNW AW TO GV MY MAN 2ND CHANCE COS, EACH TYM I REMEMBER IT HURT ME cry cry cry cry cry

Sheyy you no dey give your BF toto nii?
Re: How Can I LOVE My Partner Again by buklan4realyah(f): 10:49am On May 17, 2013
hmmmmm!

(1) (Reply)

House Help Accused Her Master Of Making Advances To Her. / What Is Standing Between You And Dating Success? / Is It Possible To Marry Somebody You Met Through Social Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.