Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

House Help Accused Her Master Of Making Advances To Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / House Help Accused Her Master Of Making Advances To Her. (885 Views)

3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending / Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Makes Sexual Advances On First Visit / I Really Need Help: I Cant Say NO To Guy's Advances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Help Accused Her Master Of Making Advances To Her. by hohafrank(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2013
My neighbor was accused by his house help-about 15 years old girl- of making attempt to have sex with her several times.The girl painted pictures of the occasions.These were when the wife has gone out before 5 am. The last attempt was when according to her,was when the woman traveled.The wife believed the house help. Meanwhile the man denied the allegation.In your candid opinion what will you do if you were the man?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Set To Marry Same Man Who Has Jilted Her At The Alter Thrice / 49 Ways / Letter To THAT Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.