Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Honestly.am Tired!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honestly.am Tired!!! (4479 Views)

.......... / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 11:04am On May 14, 2013
hello my good people,i am tired of being single!!!!i will be 39 years next year but still no woman to call mine,dont get me wrong i do get girls here and there but i need a real woman who is ready to settle down,all the girls i have been meeting just want a nice time with me and not really serious about settling down and some of the ladies i meet are not just wives material.i need me a serious woman of prefably 35 to 40,na that age group go serious,sick and tired of these small girls jare
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by buklan4realyah(f): 11:27am On May 14, 2013
U neva ready. choose one frm d small gurls u dey carry arund, train her d way u want her to behave
train her in a wife material way nd surly she is urs.

1 Like

Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 14, 2013
If you cant get a wife among all your small girls then you are not a husband material either!

1 Like

Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by dmcdad: 12:29pm On May 14, 2013
You are yet to find a wife at that age? Honestly, something is obviously wrong with you. Please check on yourself thoroughly before u assert that there is no wife material available anymore.

I think the problem is with you and not the girls. Check well abeg

1 Like

Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2013
ok i think looking back i admit i had some faults of mine in my relatioships but all in all am not a bad guy,there was one girl i knew really loved them years ago but i was not ready econmoically if you understand what imean,today i am blessed but she is no longer availanle cause she is married ,GOD has been good and mercifull to me,my business has soared very high,but the ladies i meet recently seems only interested in what i have,i need me a woman who would love me for who i am .
i used to think with money you can buy love but the bitter truth is that you really cant,guys out there truth is nah when u no get nating ur true love comes along,never loose that real love
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 10:25am On May 17, 2013
sorry for the spelling error,meant to she is no longer available
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Caracta(f): 11:09am On May 17, 2013
Ooops! 39? Well, there is still hope for you. I have a friend like you too, i had to advise him to stop looking for girls at the "usual" places. His wedding is next saturday.

OP, change your orientation about girls...and sometimes, the less attractive ones are good. Have genuine friendship with girls...no strings attached. The good one will always stand out. All the best. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2013
thats why i am targeting older girls now,i belive women of 30 years and above will be serious and ready to settle down,what do you think?am really getting tired but will not give up
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Inik(m): 6:07pm On May 17, 2013
Tell your people in the village to look for a good wife for you
Attend a bible believing church, give your life to christ and serve him, he will grant your heart desire

You are right, money cannot buy love
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by firetrap(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
U neva ready. choose one frm d small gurls u dey carry arund, train her d way u want her to behave
train her in a wife material way nd surly she is urs.

no mind am, wetin u dey do when u wait till u dey 39 years na him u come begin dey complain. God know say on or before my 29th birthday me I go Don settle down. but on a serious note, no single person is perfect and you can never have all the qualities you want in one particular woman. if u have one that has just 20% of the quality u want in a woman, stick with her then work on the building her and the relationship to your own standard and taste
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Caracta(f): 7:07pm On May 17, 2013
Well, it's your choice. Just be careful and don't fall into the hands of desperate girls. They don't mind kissing your feet. You'll know their true colours after marriage.
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 17, 2013
just fhuck one of em and get em pregnant. after that you can start all the bla bla about marriage
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by lacicrips(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2013
gymmaster: hello my good people,i am tired of being single!!!!i will be 39 years next year but still no woman to call mine,dont get me wrong i do get girls here and there but i need a real woman who is ready to settle down,all the girls i have been meeting just want a nice time with me and not really serious about settling down and some of the ladies i meet are not just wives material.i need me a serious woman of prefably 35 to 40,na that age group go serious,sick and tired of these small girls jare

Weird.
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 17, 2013
Hello mr gymmaster, honestly, I sympathise with you becos I have lots of friends, lol, I mean, dozens in your shoe...lol, life...but they aren't near your age though, u are way older and that makes me worried with ur own case, hmmm

You know, in as much as I sometimes believe that there is scarcity of wife material ladies in present day Nigeria, I still find it hard to believe that u can't find one who is at least 60 percent ok to go with...

Remember, we are the decision makers as guys when it comes to deciding when and who to marry, so do sth pls...cos if u the decision maker is crying, what do u expect from d ladies whose fate lies in the hands of the guys?

I can only take financial/economy as reason for being single from a guy of 35yrs and above, but for him to say: there are no wife materials when he is financially settled like u said u are now, come on gymmaster, change ur style and location pls.

Lol, you have to also lower your taste, I understand as a guy with cash and maybe some super rides, lol, u want a replica of Kim K or say our own Omotola...lol...but hey, those kinds come with loads of uncertainties...and again,lol, I am not saying u shud go for ugly ladies o...not from me o either....just be realistic...

One of my elder brothers xprenced this, but then, he was kind of a playboy unkowingly to him, sampling diff women from all works of life, only to dismiss them with one flimsy excuse until God rescued him and he stumbled upon his first gfrnd, after a decade plus breakup and that was d EOD....so pray and dnt ignore those u knew in d past...

Lastly, I approve ur age limit. In fact, I am anti guys marrying girls below 25yrs for so many reasons, go for the mature ladies...and dnt just conclude that u must find her on the internet o....tread cautiously....and widen your search and don't ignore visiting home (village) during festive seasons and also tell ur relatives that u are searching, sometimes best wives come via those introduction.

If u are in lagos, try and be going for weekend cinema shows at silverbird...lol, though friends condemn there...lol, said it has been infiltrated too...lol...trouble...just pray and open ur eyes jareh...

Goodluck and pls dnt complain abt scarcity of wife material cos u are the boss, so decide wisely!!!
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 3:40am On May 18, 2013
gymmaster: hello my good people,i am tired of being single!!!!i will be 39 years next year but still no woman to call mine,dont get me wrong i do get girls here and there but i need a real woman who is ready to settle down,all the girls i have been meeting just want a nice time with me and not really serious about settling down and some of the ladies i meet are not just wives material.i need me a serious woman of prefably 35 to 40,na that age group go serious,sick and tired of these small girls jare

Be patient.

grin grin
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2013
DailyNews: Hello mr gymmaster, honestly, I sympathise with you becos I have lots of friends, lol, I mean, dozens in your shoe...lol, life...but they aren't near your age though, u are way older and that makes me worried with ur own case, hmmm

You know, in as much as I sometimes believe that there is scarcity of wife material ladies in present day Nigeria, I still find it hard to believe that u can't find one who is at least 60 percent ok to go with...

Remember, we are the decision makers as guys when it comes to deciding when and who to marry, so do sth pls...cos if u the decision maker is crying, what do u expect from d ladies whose fate lies in the hands of the guys?

I can only take financial/economy as reason for being single from a guy of 35yrs and above, but for him to say: there are no wife materials when he is financially settled like u said u are now, come on gymmaster, change ur style and location pls.

Lol, you have to also lower your taste, I understand as a guy with cash and maybe some super rides, lol, u want a replica of Kim K or say our own Omotola...lol...but hey, those kinds come with loads of uncertainties...and again,lol, I am not saying u shud go for ugly ladies o...not from me o either....just be realistic...

One of my elder brothers xprenced this, but then, he was kind of a playboy unkowingly to him, sampling diff women from all works of life, only to dismiss them with one flimsy excuse until God rescued him and he stumbled upon his first gfrnd, after a decade plus breakup and that was d EOD....so pray and dnt ignore those u knew in d past...

Lastly, I approve ur age limit. In fact, I am anti guys marrying girls below 25yrs for so many reasons, go for the mature ladies...and dnt just conclude that u must find her on the internet o....tread cautiously....and widen your search and don't ignore visiting home (village) during festive seasons and also tell ur relatives that u are searching, sometimes best wives come via those introduction.

If u are in lagos, try and be going for weekend cinema shows at silverbird...lol, though friends condemn there...lol, said it has been infiltrated too...lol...trouble...just pray and open ur eyes jareh...

Goodluck and pls dnt complain abt scarcity of wife material cos u are the boss, so decide wisely!!!
thanks so much,it is like u really understand where the shoe is paining me,most people dont really understand what am going through,someone retorted to me the other day at an event that i should go jare that with all my money i couldnt get a wife,he even insulted me that i had a spiritual problem!!i hope to get a wife this year and start a family
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2013
lacicrips:

Weird.
what is weird about my situation?
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 10:41am On May 18, 2013
aanumama: If you cant get a wife among all your small girls then you are not a husband material either!
what kind of statement is this?when you meet girls who are only interested in partying,clubbing,etc what would you do?if i was ur brother would you advise me to marry such girls?
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 10:46am On May 18, 2013
dmcdad: You are yet to find a wife at that age? Honestly, something is obviously wrong with you. Please check on yourself thoroughly before u assert that there is no wife material available anymore.

I think the problem is with you and not the girls. Check well abeg
why do some people just like posting whatever they like?
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 11:28am On May 18, 2013
gymmaster: thanks so much,it is like u really understand where the shoe is paining me,most people dont really understand what am going through,someone retorted to me the other day at an event that i should go jare that with all my money i couldnt get a wife,he even insulted me that i had a spiritual problem!!i hope to get a wife this year and start a family
if a guy being financially comfortable and single at 30 something is a spiritual problem, then 70 to 80% of Nigerian guys of today are spiritually possessed grin grin grin grin grin....

Don't mind them jareh...just make a decision, you are the boss here...a man can only be limited to make choice of wife when he has no money or still struggling financially, but since you have already succeeded in acquiring the money, come on, you are the boss here so make the decision, and stop believing that money can't buy love cos money can't buy anything in this world except life....

Read my personal statement: "Whoever said money can't buy love, must have gone to the wrong market to shop in the first place", and mind you, this is applicable to only guys......so change your market, go to the right market, there are plenty good girls waiting to love a guy like you...in fact, plenty are ready to kill for your sake...4 classic chicks like that, with one born and bred in Canada, were fighting themselves over one of my good friends, you need to see the wonderful scene...so enjoy your money and be good, then look for good market to shop, but pls be careful with internet runz pls and plss.....you have the cash, so don't just rely on the internet, go out, attend good parties, and inform relatives and friends of your status...even school mates....and don't forget to invite me for the big bash you know....lol
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 18, 2013
grin

Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by firetrap(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: grin

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Penssuwa(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2013
May be u spent 39yrs scrutinizing others without saving a moment to løøk at urself. If u need an angel u must create heaven 4 her. Make urself a H.material and u will get wöt u deserve. Likes pally together
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by angelTI(f): 7:21pm On May 18, 2013
OP, there is a lady in this section dat said she is 31 n lookin for a serious man. Y not PM her? Who knows? Thank me later wen d deed is done!
# her name is somethin chima something........
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 7:57pm On May 18, 2013
Inik: Tell your people in the village to look for a good wife for you
Attend a bible believing church, give your life to christ and serve him, he will grant your heart desire

You are right, money cannot buy love
thanks,am aready thinking along those lines as i have started attending a church near my place and going to the right places like someone advised,maybe i have going to the wrong places,i belive i will get a decent girl in the church,truth is my work takes much of my time but am trying to create more free time now for myself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2013
DailyNews: if a guy being financially comfortable and single at 30 something is a spiritual problem, then 70 to 80% of Nigerian guys of today are spiritually possessed grin grin grin grin grin....

Don't mind them jareh...just make a decision, you are the boss here...a man can only be limited to make choice of wife when he has no money or still struggling financially, but since you have already succeeded in acquiring the money, come on, you are the boss here so make the decision, and stop believing that money can't buy love cos money can't buy anything in this world except life....

Read my personal statement: "Whoever said money can't buy love, must have gone to the wrong market to shop in the first place", and mind you, this is applicable to only guys......so change your market, go to the right market, there are plenty good girls waiting to love a guy like you...in fact, plenty are ready to kill for your sake...4 classic chicks like that, with one born and bred in Canada, were fighting themselves over one of my good friends, you need to see the wonderful scene...so enjoy your money and be good, then look for good market to shop, but pls be careful with internet runz pls and plss.....you have the cash, so don't just rely on the internet, go out, attend good parties, and inform relatives and friends of your status...even school mates....and don't forget to invite me for the big bash you know....lol
thanks a millon man,sometimes i wonder the way some people reason
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 8:00pm On May 18, 2013
angel TI: OP, there is a lady in this section dat said she is 31 n lookin for a serious man. Y not PM her? Who knows? Thank me later wen d deed is done!
# her name is somethin chima something........
is this for real or u just pulling my legs?
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: grin
thanks,but am not as old as this and e no go be like that
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 18, 2013
gymmaster: thanks,but am not as old as this and e no go be like that
reveal ur face and let us be the judge of that cheesy
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by gymmaster(m): 9:52pm On May 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: reveal ur face and let us be the judge of that cheesy
you wish!!for your information,thoigh 39 i look much younger and fit.
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 18, 2013
gymmaster: you wish!!for your information,thoigh 39 i look much younger and fit.
lies
Re: Honestly.am Tired!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: lies
Gymmaster, I would advice you to stay away from exchanging words with people u meet on nairaland and online generally, some of them might be your secretary or even your cleaners...or some teenagers, stay focused and avoid exchanging words with ppl online.

Just take d good suggestions and discard any u find ignorant.

Meanwhile, the lady that said sth abt a 30something year old lady here searching wasn't wrong, its true, I even commented on her thread, she is really determined to make a home of her own, which shows she is ready to settle, so search for her and dnt just be too optimistic o pls, just give it a try, who knows like d lady that told u abt it said.
...but pls put ur wisdom guard on while u do...zip ur pocket, throw away ur atm card, any lady that can't cope without them shud go to where Perdition!!!

Her name is happiness chima or sth like that, search her and PM her and see what's up...she is Igbo frm her name n I am guessing ur Igbo too...

Goodluck my man, dnt let this weigh u down, u have already finished ur battle in life- finance, so be thankful to God and make the right choice of wife, there are plenty of them out there, just go to the right places and avoid kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Xperience After Shaving My Balls B4 Xmas(24th Dec) 4 The 1st Time / Guys See What Nigerian Ladies Prefer...online Romance Is No Longer The Deal / My Funny Experience Today At A Fast Food With A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.