Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" (74760 Views)

Man Refuses To Pay Married Woman N70k Debt As She Turns Down His Sex Request / World richest Kingtblakhoc Poses With His Sex Object / I Am Tired Of Being His S Ex Machine And Abortion Bag… Please Help!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Ishilove: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
This nairalander mailed us this rather pathetic story. She requested her identity be hidden because not only is she well known, the man in question is also a nairalander.

Please read and give her your very candid advice.

This is my story.

I am from a very poor family and my mum is the only one taking care of my three siblings and I with her petty trading, while my dad just lazes around our one room apartment which serves as our bedroom, parlor, kitchen etc.

I never had that parental love and care every child gets from their parents. I always took care of myself, advised myself, got whatever I wanted for myself by myself, even though my mum always tried her best to put food on the table and send us to school.

I was in my Junior Secondary School when this older bros started showing interest in me. He was like 10yrs older than I.

Even though I used to see him as an uncle, he started writing me love notes, bought me gifts like pants, textbooks, perfumes, cash etc, Things my parents couldn't afford, so I started liking him and seeing him like a God sent. Then he started inviting me to his house and did some funny things to me each time I visited.

I was always struggling with him to stop. At times before he could even penetrate he would have released on me already. That was how I got pregnant at 15 years without knowing because to me I didn't really do anything. After 3months neighbours started noticing some changes in me. My mum was not always around. My so-called boyfriend also noticed and took me for a pregnancy test which confirmed positive. He then took me for an abortion, but unfortunately the doctor did a bad job.

I started bleeding after some days with very heavy flow and thick blood to almost the point of death. My dad then went an reported what was happening to my aunt that stays around us. She came and took me to the hospital. At the hospital the scan revealed I had an incomplete abortion, and that I needed to wash my womb ASAP or else I was going to bleed to death. I was taken into another verse of painful process. I was asked who got me pregnant but I refused to say a word. After everything I became okay and got back on my feet.

Fast forward to 5yrs later. I was living with that same guy in his house because he got admission for me where he relocated to, far away from my parents. After staying at home for so long after my SSCE and doing a lot of sales girl job for people and receiving a lot of insults of my life, I had no choice but to grab the opportunity.

I started from pre-degree, after which I would be given entry into 100 level. My parents only managed to raise my school fees, and that was it; no feeding, accommodation, or even money for upkeep, so I had to depend on him 4 everything. I did everything in this life to please him, but he was never satisfied. I did everything in the house: washing, cleaning, cooking, etc, still he looked for every little opportunity to hit me. At times he beat me so hard that I felt like dying. I had bruises all over my body and all that, but still I would be the one to beg for forgiveness or else he stop buying food, or threaten to throw me out on the street. He never ceases to remind me that he is my god and without him I am nothing.

This is 2015, I am in my 200L. All I want to do is finish school, get a job and help my family. My parents till now only manage to pay my school fees.

I have had it up to here with this man. I am going crazy already. I don't have my own money to pack out or even take care of myself. My parents are still struggling to survive back at home with my other siblings. I can't ask for what they don't have. This man has refused to change, he treats me like shit. What ever I say is insult to him. Even though he has promised to marry me, but if a relationship can be this painful and unhappy, I wonder what marriage will be like.

Right I now have lost count of how many abortions I have committed for him which he sees as no big deal. Please I need all the help, advice and anything in the world I can get to save me from this pains and suffering, because I am losing my mind already. At a time I even thought of killing myself to end it all.

I didn't give too much details because I fear he might get to read this, because if he finds out i'm dead meat.

I promise that all I have written here is nothing but the truth. God Almighty is my witness. People see me outside as a happy girl. Even though I try so hard to be happy and look my best but, deep down within me i'm not. I pray to God everyday to change my story but I don't know what I ever did wrong to deserve all these unhappiness, pains, sorrow and everything.

No insults, please. She is in a quagmire and needs sound and solid advice.

27 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
To read the shortest verse in the bible which says; "Jesus wept" took me a total duration of 3hour. . . And ishilove also know i'm a reading-stammerer. . .
Even the devil knows i will never take my time to read that novel. . .

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
First of all, I am sorry for the situation you have found yourself in.
You were naïve when you were used by that man so none of this is your fault.
Staying with that man is not the best option. He doesn't love you, he doesn't respect you and worse than that , he physically abuses you.

I will advice you try your best to find a way to move out of that house.
You don't need to depend on him for survival. There are other things you could do. You could start up a small business so you can take care of yourself. There are a lot of business ideas you could pick from, especially in your school environment. You could also learn a trade or vocation.

In addition to that, there should also be other guys that might have been asking you out and all that. There could be one that would be ready to take care of you. Perhaps you should try to open up a bit. I am not saying you should sleep with men, or sell your body to them, no, all I am saying is you make a couple of friends and perhaps you might find someone to love and who would love you too.
You can't fight this battle alone.

What about members of your extended family, friends in and out of school. There should be someone you could talk to and who could be willing to help.
Just open up to someone close, you will definitely feel the load lifted from you shoulders.

I don't know how committed you are to your religion, but in cases like this , religious organizations can really be of help.
You could talk to your religious leader about everything. They could help.
Even the fellow members of your religious organisation, whether it's a church or a mosque, can also help you.

Young lady, we as humans always face various challenges in our lives. But we should never give in to them and lose all hope.
There is still light at the end of the tunnel. Everything will be okay,
Just keep on trusting God and be prayerful as well.

259 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by midolian(m): 12:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hmmm...This is serious! You ve had countless abortions for him. I fear you don't abort yaself out of this world one of these days.

My question is, don't you have other toasters you feel are financially ok? If yes, why not give one of dem a try? This might even make him(the one that treats u badly) get back to his senses as it will soon become obvious to him that he is about to lose you(that's if he values you).

You can also tell your problem to a rich or averagely rich female friend. She might be of help. She might scot ya and feed ya. Living with a man no too pay o! The guy fit sag all ya curves and may end up not marrying u.

Now, all you want is to graduate, get a job for yaself and cater for ya family. But with this kinda treatment this guy is giving you, u may even die without achieving this..May God be ya guide

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Fulaboy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2015
cool
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Slimzjoe(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Weird

And it made Fp undecided
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by englishmart(m): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
Mtscheew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2015
Orijin101:
To read the shortest verse in the bible which says; "Jesus wept" took me a total duration of 3hour. . . And ishilove also know i'm a reading-stammerer. . .
Even the devil knows i will never take my time to read that novel. . .

Errm , sorry o, but what are you actually talking about?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by chijoy7(f): 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2015
shm lipsrsealed
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Enegod(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Slimzjoe(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Some girls Funny sha.....you accepted to be his Sex machine and you're complaining undecided

Some Girls are Carrying Blocks just to make ends meet but you sit all day in a man's House And open Your Legs regularly without you supporting the 'Family' In anyway.....This one needs Formatting Slap

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2015
This is sad! cry

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by joseph1832(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2015
If she wants advice its simple, Pack your bags and go!!!. Life no get duplicate.

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Cutehector(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2015
There is something wrong somewhere.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by MsBliss(f): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
You should never forget that your future is in your hands. never
If after looking at your present situation,you decide that this kind of life is what you desire in your future then you can sit down all day crying to us about how terrible your life is else ,you take a bold step by going out to look for a job. working won't kill you .

Who says you can't go to school and work at the same time ? what happened to being independent and buying stuffs you want with your own money?
what happened to kicking toxic people out of your life?
You are even lucky that your parents pays your school fees. Av seen people who work to pay all their fees themselves and whoever told you that if you leave your self imposed husband,you will die is a big liar.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by chimerase2: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ishilove pack out of his huz nah haba undecided

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
eyaaaaaa Nawao ooooo people are going through hell in this life meeeehn but what baffles me is how human beings have the heart to treat their fellow humans like that that did nothing to them?! especially one that they know are vulnerable and helpless. may God be your everything and take away all your sorrows. shiiit people are going through hell now where are the nairaland feminists?!? you all should take this as a cue to empower your fellow helpless females please in any way you all can and please don't judge her. may God help you whoever you are my dear and punish that useless bastard that's mistreating her, pull a girl away from home just to unleash hell on her?! OMG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Vikky014(f): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
hmmmmm speechless embarassed
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by MEGGATRON(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
I think I know the nairalander(victim) .

You have a choice give other guys a chance and leave this guy's house!!!!

girls do shakara and the good guys pass them by, you must have out of sense refused lots of proposal from the good ones.

6 Likes 111 Shares

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by wordbank(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2015
The babe don tell me d tori before e reach NL sef
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Tallesty1(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Fulaboy:
why did you delete that post ishilove undecided
Which post?
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Life can be real traumatising.
One thing is a fact, if the head of the family fails in being the provider and all that he should be, cases like this are what begets.
Single women reading this, shine your eyes wella before you choose to bare a child for a man oh.
The strong survive, the wise excel. please women be wise!

5 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by rightthing276: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
Your mates are doing business in school to keep up.
Your mates sell recharge cards, cloths, shoes, make hair etc to keep up and here u are blabbing and seeking for some cheap emotional attention. Are we suppose to cry for you?, you can abort ur life for all we care.
May you think you are the last survivor of the "I am from a poor family" specie.

Lastly, ur mates are living in school hostel
but u want to feel among off campus babes so die there. E-diot

21 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by kinglekan: 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2015

This is really sad and serious ooo, quite touchy too. Being in a position where you feel handicapped and unable to help yourself.

Your story is quite complicated and truth is, you would have to leave that relationship and house, else you end up broken, resentful, withdrawn, bitter etc.

How about your relatives? Isn't there anyone you can confide in?

Are you a Christian or a Muslim? You could also seek help by confiding in your religious leader. They could be of help in getting you a job or some form of assistance so you can see yourself through school.

Do not for one second continue to tolerate/endure domestic violence.

I really feel for you though. You certainly have been through a lot.

*sighs*

Ronald4lif biko come advice this lady oo. sad

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Upnepaa(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2015
Poverty is the main cause of all this,my only advice is that just make sure don't kill yourself,because if you do,then you are a loser and he is the winner @ the end

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by cayorday89(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
Love is blind...
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
angry
Re: "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag" by Bonapart(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
You chose to belittle yourself and look up to a man as your God, who in turn sees you as a sex slave...
Just imagine there was no hole in between your legs, just know that he's only there for you because he can hav sex with you to his full satisfaction....
All the babies you've killed God will punish you for it
and also punish you for sex before marriage which is fornication

My advice: leave the house while you can cos your own life is next...
I have no sympathy for you cos many are in a poorer family but labour by themselves and see themselves through school but you chose to be a sex slave because of feeding money and bla bla bla
What happens to working after ssce to save money for higher institution

you're just a who*re who got it wrong

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

God Did Not Only Butter My Bread, He Added Fried Egg On Top / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics) / Man Hides In Wardrobe As Lady’s Main Boyfriend Shows Up Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.