Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Who To Choose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who To Choose (568 Views)

I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog / How To Choose My Wife To Be Among These Three Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who To Choose by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 14, 2013
MY FRIEND HAVE A FIANCEE HE IS DATING AND HIS FIANCEE FATHER IS RICH AN THEY HAVE BEEN DATING FOR LIKE 9 MONTH AGO DUE HE LATER FIND ANOTHER GOOD GIRL THAT HE CAN AS WELL MARRY BUT SENATORS DAUGHTER BUT THERE IS RELIGION DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THEM NOW HE IS CONFUSED ON WHO TO CHOOSE THE FIRST GIRL HAS THE SAME RELIGION WITH HIM NOW HE DOES NOT KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE AND THEY ARE BOTH GOOD GIRL THAT HE CAN MARRY.PLS ADVICE HIM ON WHO TO CHOOSE AND BASE ON SOME POINT
Re: Who To Choose by Kx: 1:47pm On May 14, 2013
wus1: HIS FIANCEE FATHER IS RICH,HE LATER FIND ANOTHER GOOD GIRL-SENATORS DAUGHTER
No mention of love; money money money; If consideration of wealth has taken the place of love, It 'd be better he enters into "partnership" which looks most reasonable with the aforementioned attributes instead of marriage because it appears your friend is more interested in the bottom line at the end of the day.
Re: Who To Choose by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 14, 2013
Noted
Re: Who To Choose by dmcdad: 4:25pm On May 14, 2013
Why do I find this hard to comprehend? Or is it because they are all in caps...? Smh
Re: Who To Choose by Exponental(m): 4:37pm On May 14, 2013
Rubbish!
U av not said anything. How can u advice on financial/political status of d parents?
Birds of d same feather..........
Re: Who To Choose by dmcdad: 4:41pm On May 14, 2013
Exponental: Rubbish!
U av not said anything. How can u advice on financial/political status of d parents?
Birds of a feather..........
Congregate to the same proximity

(1) (Reply)

Grace: The Enabler Part 4 / | Long Distance Relationship | / What Kind Of Girl Would You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.