Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. (3856 Views)

Staying Commited To One Woman Is Not Easy, Honestly / Simple Things That Keep Your Man Attracted And Commited To You / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Nairalanders, this is my first time of creating this kind of thread and i need you guys contribution. I have given a lot of good advices to other lost Nairalanders and i hope you could help me find my way too.
Please this is a true story going on in my life, but i wrote it in such a way it you will see the picture in your mind eye, that is why it looks like Nollywood. It is not Nollywood.
Here is it, her name is Mariam, we started dating when i was in JS3 and she was in JS1. You know the characteristics of b*tches and h*oes right? Mariam had all in her except that she had never been laid by any man. (i just know that, if you think i dont, then let's just assume that) Her lifestyle doest look like she is a virgin, but how am i to know? WE LOVE EACHOTHER so much coz she is my first love and i am hers too, but i had to pretend i didnt love her again. I wanted to break-up with her totally but i couldn't coz i love her, so i had to make her a side chick. With her love still 100% in my head, i had to move on with another girl, MUJI. We started dating just eight months ago and we got attached so fast. She is in love with me even before i approach her. She has started dreaming of becoming my wife, she sees herself as lucky coz she never believed i can date a girl like her. (because she believes my level pass hers) I am OK with everything about except her awful past. i still decide to go on with her coz if i refused. She will be shattered coz she is fully commited to me. One day, Mariam find out i was dating Muji and she wants an explanation. I told her it is because of her b*itchy attitude. I was surprised when she asked me how could she be a bitch when she is a virgin. She told me she is commited to me only (i know that she is telling the truth about her commitment to me, but i pretended that her virginity is not a big deal, but her attitude). I told her i cant leave MJ. She begged me to still let her stay in my life. She says she is willing to change her lifestyle or do anything to get her man back. (If she know how much i love her, she didnt need to beg that much)I allow her and she is doing a good job coz her new self is convincing. Muji on the other side questioned my affair with Mariam, i am straigh to her but not straight forward. I told her i only agree to be her BF because she is disturding me too much, but she (muji) is the one i really love. She tolerate our affair but she begged me not to leave her, coz if i do.. She is really going to lose a lot of things.
In summary, i want to be with Mariam because we love eachother. I want to be with Muji because i dont want her to be heart-broken.
Should i go for the woman i love most at the expense of another woman? Please tell me what to do.
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Pineapp: 9:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Sorry bro,but in this your story are 3 main characters;

Liers

Cheats

And pretenders..

1 Like

Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by INTROVART: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2015
kk
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Cutehector(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Bros, u wicked!

Reminds me of the movie Savages
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by oyindare(m): 9:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Just in case grin INTROVART oooooo u again
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Pineapp: 9:24am On Jul 01, 2015
You wanted A transformation for Marian at the expense of Muji,now you've got it nd want to eat your cake...

My advise,discharge them both because if you truly loved Marian,you wouldn't have needed a distraction.
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2015
Pineapp:

Liers

Cheats

And pretenders..
I know, i know.. But no matter smart one can be.. There is always a woman you want to be a fool for..
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by GeneralQuamdeen: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:
Bros, u wicked!

Reminds me of the movie Savages
like you are any better.. I am a man so spare me the critics and Bleep*ing make a contributing contribution.
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by IamLEGEND1: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2015
i have absolutely nothing to say regarding ur situation. But the philosophers are coming, so just hang in there.
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by nerodenero: 9:29am On Jul 01, 2015
In summary, i want to be with Mariam because we love eachother. I want to be with Muji because i dont want her to be heart-broken.
Ojukokoro dey worry you. Here lies the answer to your confusion. If you can't decipher from the above submission, then ojukokoro go make you lose both.
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2015
oyindare:
Just in case grin INTROVART oooooo u again
she was on ban so that she can be serious with her dream life instead of wasting all her time here; instead, she opened another moniker.
smh.
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Cutehector(m): 9:31am On Jul 01, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
like you are any better.. I am a man so spare me the critics and Bleep*ing make a contributing contribution.
yeah am beRra.... So u want a contributing contribution right? Ama giv u one... Continue loving both of them
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Children. So u are in JSS3 and still typin on NL? BTW when is junior WAEC comin up?
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by 2dice(m): 9:34am On Jul 01, 2015
Young man ...seems U don't even know what You want
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by OnTriaL: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2015
I obviously wunt/can't read daht post.
Looks bulky to me.

Summary plz... angry
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by sandrannna(f): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2015
So far he has not paid ur dowry "u belong to everybody and u belong to nobody"
is he d only guy in d world?

Silly girls.
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Upnepaa(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2015
Doing tokeni tokeji for op,hmm op choose muji because if leave her (heartbroken) she might do the unexpected
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Roughfyzay(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Roughfyzay(m): 9:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Make I buy this land first. I will now go to baba Oluwo to consult oracle/Ifa about your matter. Please hang in there my confused brother. You will have my feedback wink
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Pheals(f): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Pineapp:

Liers

Cheats

And pretenders..
thank u very much bro may GOD bless u abundantly

op dey jss3 carried two gals burden for head !! If nah for institution nko they we be dozen ]! This iz when to setup yah life
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
@ OP
I have a question for u.

What class r u?
If u're still in secondary school, just play along with both, something will lead to another thing and one or both of them might leave u.

If u're in higher institution or ready for marriage soonest. Sit the two of them down and explain to them that u're dating both of them. One or both of them will leave in annoyance and will never come back to u again and one will stay,ready to stay with u eventhough u're dating anoda person. The one that stays is urs.

Last option. Follow ur heart and go with the one u love most, better stil loan one for me
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:
yeah am beRra.... So u want a contributing contribution right? Ama giv u one... Continue loving both of them
i will love to if nature permits it sir... But i need to choose one.. And can you tell me sir.. How can that helps? Thanks..
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Cutehector(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
i will love to if nature permits it sir... But i need to choose one.. And can you tell me sir.. How can that helps? Thanks..
alright alright.. Let's do it dis way.. U love them both, u r not the problem... Let us assume they r d problem.. Who loves u more.. Put dem to test... Form sick or smth.. Tell dem at diff times... Anyone who shows much concern, choose dat prson.
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by GeneralQuamdeen: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2015
lrguru:
Children. So u are in JSS3 and still typin on NL? BTW when is junior WAEC comin up?
Neyoor:
@ OP
I have a question for u.

What class r u?
If u're still in secondary school, just play along with both, something will lead to another thing and one or both of them might leave u.

If u're in higher institution or ready for marriage soonest. Sit the two of them down and explain to them that u're dating both of them. One or both of them will leave in annoyance and will never come back to u again and one will stay,ready to stay with u eventhough u're dating anoda person. The one that stays is urs.

Last option. Follow ur heart and go with the one u love most, better stil loan one for me
Pheals:
thank u very much bro may GOD bless u abundantly
op dey jss3 carried two gals burden for head !! If nah for institution nko they we be dozen ]! This iz when to setup yah life
I am now an ND2 student in Kwara State Polytechnic.. What i mean is we met when i was in Jss3. That is, 5 years ago.
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
I am now an ND2 student in Kwara State Polytechnic.. What i mean is we met when i was in Jss3. That is, 5 years ago.
ok. Follow ur heart
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by zealot4me(f): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:
alright alright.. Let's do it dis way.. U love them both, u r not the problem... Let us assume they r d problem.. Who loves u more.. Put dem to test... Form sick or smth.. Tell dem at diff times... Anyone who shows much concern, choose dat prson.
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:

Ok, follow ur heart then. How exam they go bro? Loan one of them for me nao, k.p girls kuku dey envy we Unilorin guys before
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by chimerase2: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
undecided
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by zealot4me(f): 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:

Nollywood sh!t! it doesn't make sense
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Cutehector(m): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
zealot4me:

Nollywood sh!t! this doesn't mame sense
so wat do u tink makes sense?
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by zealot4me(f): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Cutehector:
so wat do u tink makes sense?

He should follow his heart or beta still play along for the main time. He will definitely get a reason to dump one of em'

@Op wetin the girls see sef? undecided
Re: I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 01, 2015
first and foremost, what class are u now? 2nd is that you don't marry people based pity. if you do,bro, its at your own peril. All u need do is to make your mark in the later girl's life, remember she might actually be keeping her real self too. I would subscribe to you taking that first girl if truly you love her. you can thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Member Of The Plurimi Family Attended Lezz Birthday Yesterday / MEN ONLY: To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] / lpokijuh hjjytf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.