Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tales By Nightfall... A Compendium Of Intimate Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tales By Nightfall... A Compendium Of Intimate Stories (3067 Views)

Mastering The Art Of Intimate Spanking / Matured Lady In Search Of Intimate Relationship / Which State Tops The List In Nigeria In Terms Of intimate Immoralities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tales By Nightfall... A Compendium Of Intimate Stories by Innobetty1(f): 1:48pm On May 14, 2013
MY FANTASY ABOUT YOU, MY SECRET ADMIREE.

My smile doesn't fade as the lights go out. I can't remember the movie you chose for us to watch, but I know it will be good. I pull the blanket up to my hips as I wait for you to sit next to me. The cushion shifts under your weight bringing me closer to you as you sink onto the couch. I lean my head on your shoulder as you start the movie. You reach for my hand and intertwine our fingers, bringing a huge smile to my face and then pull the blanket over your lap. The opening credits come up just as your thumb starts stroking my thumb and my palm, a place that never fails to turn me on. I shift against the couch to try and relieve the pressure that is building between my legs. I moan softly as you put your arm around me. It surprises me every time to be affected so quickly by you. Just being near you. Listening to your voice. It turns me on.

Just as I finally rein in my want for you, I feel your lips caress the soft skin below my ear lobe shattering every thought I had in my head. My eyes close on their own and I can't help but suck in a breath. As I debate whether to push you away or not, you whisper the one thing that puts everything into motion. "Mm, I want you Sarah."

My body acted on it's own. Those simple words had me pushing the blanket off of our laps and had me climbing on top of you, settling my knees on either side of your legs. My smile gets bigger as I lean forward and kiss you deeply. I twirl my tongue around yours in a duel of desire, sparring and parrying sexily. Your hands tense against my hips, stilling my unconscious rubbing. Pulling back, I look into your eyes. I rooster my eyebrow and give you a sexy smirk. I giggle quietly as your hands slide up my sides, across the sides of my bosoms and up my neck. You pull my lips back to yours and you kiss me, sucking on my bottom lip. I shift closer to you, bringing our bodies flush against each other. I moan against your lips. Grinding down again, I feel your hard rooster and begin to try and tease you. Just one grind and you growl, "Baby!" I can't help but giggle and smile at you.

I slip from your lap and onto my knees in front of you. I bite my lip as I look up at you, perched in between your legs. Your eyes drop from my eyes to my lips and back again. I can see you are thinking of my mouth on your rooster and I can't help but lick my lips at the thought. My mouth waters as I think about tasting you. Keeping our eyes locked, I unbutton and unzip your pants. I run my finger down the length of your rooster through your boxer, making you close your eyes. I reach up and pull at your boxers, urging you to lift your hips. You oblige and I pull them off. I lick my lips again before reaching out. Taking you in my hand, I start watching my hand stroke your rooster. Deliberate, slow strokes that have you trying to thrust into my hand faster. Each time you try, I stop completely. It frustrates you and makes you want me more. The tip of your rooster is glistening with pre-cum.

Not being able to stop myself, I bend down and take you in my mouth. One stroke down, fully in my mouth. The salty taste of cum fills my mouth and makes me moan against your rooster. My Kitty-Cat begins aching in earnest as my mouth slides off your rooster slow. Keeping my mouth on the tip of your rooster, I tease you with my tongue. Looking up at you I twirl my tongue around you, alternating between sucking gently and twirling my tongue. With a wink, I slide my mouth down the length of you again and slide my hand down to play with your spheres. As soon as I make contact, you moan my name, causing a clench of all my muscles below my waist. I pull back and place kisses down the length of your rooster. My mouth starts teasing your spheres. My tongue flicking across the sensitive skin. I can't help but run my tongue up the underside of your rooster before flicking my tongue across the tip of your rooster again.

Continue here: https://www.nairaland.com/1287508/tales-nightfall-compendium-intimate-stories

Follow for more updates. More hot stuffs coming your way.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Do This (photo) / Female Romancelanders With The Sexies Bodies. / Ladies Why Do You Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.