Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Want Ur Scope On This Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Ur Scope On This Pls (3031 Views)

Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / How Can I Scope A Lady The Very First Time I Meet Her On The Way: / How To Scope A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by migbe(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
She's 18 yrs old, my girl friends maid. This gel has been givn me all d signal, but when I try to do a man tin wit her, she wil just be looking like a mumu, $ remove my hand gently. She won't say anytin.
What next? Pls help a broda, I must knack dis babe.
(If u lyk insult me na u sabi)
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by auxizain(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2013
smh..God is looking at you fornicator
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by kreamidiva(f): 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
Y do u feel u must "knack" her I guess u don't care how ur g/f would feel wen she finds out. embarassed she is 18. angry i guess der are a million and one girls out der dat are not close to ur g/f that u can "knack".

Pls repent,Jesus is coming very soon.

1 Like

Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Ab025(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
I know how u feel....but why must it be ur galfriend's maid, why can't u "nack" any other gal outside?

There are more than a million gals out there that u can cheat ur galfriend with, must it be someone in ur galfriend's house? Expecially, her maid?

Walk away guy and nack those loose gals outside, even wen a man wants to cheat on his gal, there is always an unwritten law in cheating and wen u break that law, then you are on ur own o.....!!
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by migbe(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
kreami diva: Y do u feel u must "knack" her I guess u don't care how ur g/f would feel wen she finds out. embarassed she is 18. angry i guess der are a million and one girls out der dat are not close to ur g/f that u can "knack".

Pls repent,Jesus is coming very soon.
I knw jesus is comin, I must nak dat gel
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by migbe(m): 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
Helo nairalanders, pls am not here 2 listen 2 preachin, if I nid preachin I kw whr to go.
Tnk u
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by obo389(m): 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
undecided hmmm[size=8pt][/size]
she is giving u signal abi?and ur insisting on f...ckn her?
she is the one pitying you cos she knws if she allows you into her channel o,thm go bury u insyd thre and there is the tendency you go forget ur name,ur papa name and evn ur girlfriend sef wink.
so sory for youself
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
@OP
take her out, wine and dine her the same way you would do with any other chica (since you are so determined) and then come tell us the result. if you are ashamed of her "social status" then you have a problem bro.
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by migbe(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
take her out, wine and dine her the same way you would do with any other chica (since you are so determined) and then come tell us the result. if you are ashamed of her "social status" then you have a problem bro.
If I take her out kasala fit burst o. D gel fine sha but can't risk takin her out, my gel friend friends cud spot us.
Any oda scope?
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Cholls(m): 3:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
My brother trust me! U don't need any scope to get her u already have all d scope in your disposal....enjoy it while it last
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by migbe(m): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
obo389: undecided hmmm[size=8pt][/size]
she is giving u signal abi?and ur insisting on f...ckn her?
she is the one pitying you cos she knws if she allows you into her channel o,thm go bury u insyd thre and there is the tendency you go forget ur name,ur papa name and evn ur girlfriend sef wink.
so sory for youself
Na wetin I want be dat o. U av any scope?
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
migbe:
If I take her out kasala fit burst o. D gel fine sha but can't risk takin her out, my gel friend friends cud spot us.
Any oda scope?

wait wait wait, you mean to say that your girl friend, is actually your GIRLFRIEND, and the maid is hers?!
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Widow(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2013
You WILL regret it much, much later.
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by ximarro(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2013
migbe:
op, afta doin it, wat wil happen?
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by migbe(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

wait wait wait, you mean to say that your girl friend, is actually your GIRLFRIEND, and the maid is hers?!
yes o, u got it
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by migbe(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
ximarro: op, afta doin it, wat wil happen?
satisfactn
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 13, 2013
migbe:
yes o, u got it

you have a gf, but want to find a way to sleep with her maid?! its because of people like you that some women out there decided to cut off men's pen.is for revenge. may you find happiness with such devilish women!

1 Like

Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by migbe(m): 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
Hi all, am not a baby, so am nt here for any1 to tell me if its gud or bad.
All I need is for some sharp guys out there to drop some clues.
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by migbe(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dis site is full of pretenders
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Pdizzle(m): 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
migbe:
Guy u funny o
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Aklofs: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Adverse effect of Congi dey wori OP!!
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by migbe(m): 8:38am On Jul 14, 2013
Pdizzle:
Guy u funny o
Yes bro, u need 2 see dat front $ back.
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by UjSizzle(f): 9:39am On Jul 14, 2013
Looking at you like mumu doesn't count as resistance, you could be her first for all you know.

That said, i hope u lose both ur girl n this maid when you are done 'knacking'. A man who can't respect his woman does not deserve any woman at all.
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Mynd44: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

you have a gf, but want to find a way to sleep with her maid?! its because of people like you that some women out there decided to cut off men's pen.is for revenge. may you find happiness with such devilish women!
Amen!!!!!!

He deserves nothing less
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Mynd44: 11:59am On Jul 14, 2013
uj_sizzle: Looking at you like mumu doesn't count as resistance, you could be her first for all you know.

That said, i hope u lose both ur girl n this maid when you are done 'knacking'. A man who can't respect his woman does not deserve any woman at all.
After knacking her? I say he is caught before he knacks her and his joystick chopped off
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Sanboy25: 12:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
I would advise you to don't touch this girl... undecided undecided
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Mynd44: 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sanboy25: I would advise you to don't touch this girl... undecided undecided
I hope he gets caught while he tries to
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Sanboy25: 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
I hope he gets caught while he tries to
Lol yeah, I just hope that the woman is not trying to tie him down with some kind of occultism... It feels like he is just falling in her trap... undecided
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Mynd44: 12:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sanboy25:
Lol yeah, I just hope that the woman is not trying to tie him down with some kind of occultism... It feels like he is just falling in her trap... undecided
She is attracted to something that's not hers and he is greedy. There is nothing occult going down here
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Sanboy25: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
Mynd_44:
She is attracted to something that's not hers and he is greedy. There is nothing occult going down here
I hope for him that it's just as you say... undecided
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Mynd44: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2013
Sanboy25:
I hope for him that it's just as you say... undecided

Well I am not new to situations like this
Re: I Want Ur Scope On This Pls by Godson201333(m): 12:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
You dey craze..wetin be our own for dia..Knack nah if you knack.......All na waste of time.Your mates are out there making it,You are busy thinking of how to knack maid akpako.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? / How I Mistakenly And Unknowingly Tapped Current From My Landlady's Waist. / Don't Ever Ever Make A Woman Cry... See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.