Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,662 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo (1362 Views)

Why I Failed To Declare My Wife’s Assets -- Saraki / I Will Declare My Assets Publicly As Promised - Buhari / Asari Dokubo Flaunts Allegiance With Biafran Struggle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 11:19pm On May 14, 2013
I hereby declare my unflinching allegiance to Asari Dokubo.
His fight shall be my fight.
If he starts a fight today, I shall fight side by side with him.

The push for the unity of SS, SE and (Eastern) MB will continue until we achieve victory.

May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by Rgp92: 11:37pm On May 14, 2013
ok, first move back to Nigeria grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 14, 2013
Edwin clark is laughing at you for thinking you and your folks can re-colonize the minorities of the defunct eastern region.you are dramatically on your own dude.

5 Likes

Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 12:51am On May 15, 2013
Rgp92: ok, first move back to Nigeria grin grin grin

I've made all plans.
We can't seat on the fence anymore.
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by kunlekunle: 3:40am On May 15, 2013
Obiagu1: I hereby declare my unflinching allegiance to Asari Dokubo.

The push for the unity of SS,SE and (Eastern) MB will continue until we achieve victory.

May God help us all.

Se should stand alone or you still want port harcourt??
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by LandofMH: 4:00am On May 15, 2013

The push for the unity of SS,SE and (Eastern) MB will continue until we achieve victory.

May God help us all.

You missed it....that unification formula has been revised. Here is the new one, XNsk+SS+SE+MB.

XNsk, Christian Northerners of southernkaduna, have joined the Asari bandwagon as well. Good luck to your unification.
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by Vansnickers: 4:00am On May 15, 2013

May God help us all.

Okay.

You can go sit-down now.
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 4:23am On May 15, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

You missed it....that unification formula has been revised. Here is the new one, XNsk+SS+SE+MB.

XNsk, Christian Northerners of southernkaduna, have joined the Asari bandwagon as well. Good luck to your unification.

We are getting there. It's a movement; it started in Enugu and every like thinking group will join.
Let the Feudal North bring it on, we're waiting.
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by LandofMH: 4:37am On May 15, 2013
Obiagu1:

We are getting there. It's a movement; it started in Enugu and every like thinking group will join.
Let the Feudal North bring it on, we're waiting.

I thought Dokubo is the champion, the headman of this new alliance, i didnt know it started in Enugu. Why do you want war again after what you people have been through?
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 4:39am On May 15, 2013
Land_of_M&H:

I thought Dokubo is the champion, the headman of this new alliance, i didnt know it started in Enugu. Why do you want war again after what you people have been through?

The first meeting of the alliance was in Enugu, oh yeah it started in Enugu.
War? No one is afraid of war if it must come.
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by LandofMH: 4:45am On May 15, 2013
Obiagu1:

I didnt say you are afraid.....why are you jumpy? I said "why do you want war"?
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by dayokanu(m): 5:11am On May 15, 2013

May God help us all.

Attache by force in action

1 Like

Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 5:40am On May 15, 2013
dayokanu:

Attache by force in action

cliché

1 Like

Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by Tolexander: 6:06am On May 15, 2013
I tire for all these small small pikin wey go just sit down before their laptop screen to type something more meaningless than nonsense sha!
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by cfours: 8:19pm On May 18, 2013
this is silly.
wasn't this the same idea that united Nigeria against the british?
create alliance that u know u will not maintain after u think u got what u want out of it.
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by Gboliwe: 8:20pm On May 18, 2013
Rgp92: ok, first move back to Nigeria grin grin grin
grin
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by IGBOSON1: 1:23am On May 19, 2013
Obiagu1:

cliché

^^^Touché!

1 Like

Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 4:14am On May 19, 2013
We have seen the light. Time is right to do away with the old South and form new alliances.
SE/SS/MB will be the new South.
A place where resource control will be our goal without having the SW sabotaging it.
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by 175(m): 8:32am On May 19, 2013

The push for the unity of SS, SE and (Eastern) MB will continue until we achieve victory.

May God help us all.

On this declaration I stand!!!!!
Longlive SS, SE,MB and XSN
Longlive Fiscal Federalism
Longlive Resource Control
Longlive Federal Republic of Southern Nigeria
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by realistkem(m): 8:53am On May 19, 2013
Edwin Clark 2. Big 2 laugh u , na old women and small boy go flog u and asari, athink in don spoil people lyf 4 buguma , obakiri,abonema etc run go Abuja
Well I thank god for wat is happenin now in the north no negotiations with d terrorist
In Mali dem run enter desert, 4 9ja na Cameron and Niger 4 portharcourt na water u and asari go jump drown
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by ba7man(m): 9:39am On May 19, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Touché!
Funny enough "Attache", "Cliche" and "Touche" all rhyme.
Re: I Declare My Allegiance To Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 9:56am On May 19, 2013
Obiagu1:

I've made all plans.
We can't seat on the fence anymore.

Sit on the fence....
Obiagu1:

Read my signature and meditate on it.

(1) (Reply)

★VIDEO: Nigerian Lawmaker Collecting Bribe From Billionaire Oil Businessman / I Cease To Be A Civil Servant- (spokeman Of NEMA, Sacked By Okonjo Iweale) / ASUU STRIKE And Its Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.