Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Nairalanders, Give Gej FEASIBLE Advice On Boko-haram. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Give Gej FEASIBLE Advice On Boko-haram. (671 Views)

What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2013? / What Percent Performance Will You Give GEJ For 2012? / Let's Give GEJ A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Give Gej FEASIBLE Advice On Boko-haram. by yertyr(m): 9:10am On May 15, 2013
Issues of boko-haram seems to be making headlines these days as the 'faceless' sect. shows no sign of curbing their evil doings. Unfortunately Gej's effort to apprehend them seems not to pass mere lip service as they are yet to bear GOOD fruits. However, the masses has not helped at all - describing his steps as too soft, lending provoking words to mouth and rubbishing the man's image.
Am not a fan of Gej (he lost my support during the subsidy imbroglio) but I think he has tried. I mean this man has created many security organization that I've lost count, declared state of emergency than any president, switched to dialogue, has even given amnesty, probed government officials- all in the act of stopping this sect. What more do u people seek of him? I don't see OBJ doing more if he were there. If anything, he deserves words of encouragement to intensify these effort. So nairalanders, if u think he hasn't done enough, give him a FEASIBLE advice on how to tackle BH. FEASIBLE advice please
Re: Nairalanders, Give Gej FEASIBLE Advice On Boko-haram. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 15, 2013
The only option left is FIRE FOR FIRE, BOMB FOR BOMB, ROCKET FOR ROCKET and lets see who will get exhausted.
Re: Nairalanders, Give Gej FEASIBLE Advice On Boko-haram. by Nobody: 10:12am On May 15, 2013
This is the first time in my life that i saw Mr President stood up and address the nation with 90% full courage. I think if he can maintain his stand, the nation will regain back it's root concerning securities issues. With the latest developement on board, BokoHaram in the three just declared state of Emergercy will hear it hot.
Re: Nairalanders, Give Gej FEASIBLE Advice On Boko-haram. by yertyr(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2013
@yomi... I wish others see it the way u do

(1) (Reply)

OMG ''breaking News'' A Must READ / Discovered Kano Armoury Belongs To Terrorist Group Hezbollah / Ombatse Killings: Report To Be Made Public At Appropriate Time – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.