Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,748 members, 7,955,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? (826 Views)

What Symptoms Are You Experiencing That You Feel Like Sharing? / Ladies With "Huge Bellybutton"; How Do You Feel? / How Do You Feel After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 15, 2013
I have had this friend for a while that regurgitates like a ruminant animal. About 5 minutes after meal, we could be discussing and suddenly he is quiet. I look at his face and find him chewing again.
There are times I have seen him let up the churn back to his mouth for a tasteful re-chew. I find this fairly irritating and I think it's worth asking what the causes could be in humans.

As for ladies, can you condone this from your boyfriend/husband? and how do you feel?
Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? by Caracta(f): 1:01pm On May 15, 2013
Very irritating. I would probably throw up in his face. Eeeeeeeew!
Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 15, 2013
Caracta: Very irritating. I would probably throw up in his face. Eeeeeeeew!

Lol, you wouldn't do that if he was ur family member. He is a close friend, can't scold him over it. I still eat with him though, when the churn comes up I just look elsewhere. That's for his future wife to deal with.
Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? by Caracta(f): 1:17pm On May 15, 2013
banttieman:

Lol, you wouldn't do that if he was ur family member. He is a close friend, can't scold him over it. I still eat with him though, when the churn comes up I just look elsewhere. That's for his future wife to deal with.
Hmmm. I wanted to reply, then I saw your siggy and I went shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 15, 2013
Caracta:
Hmmm. I wanted to reply, then I saw your siggy and I went shocked shocked shocked

LOL..

But haba, OP how would you eat with him but me am suspecting its your life story instead of your friend grin grin
Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 15, 2013
teeo:

LOL..

But haba, OP how would you eat with him but me am suspecting its your life story instead of your friend grin grin

That's what u think, so be it as ur brain thinketh. I have said the truth, maybe u ruminate too coz iron sharpneth iron,
Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 15, 2013
Caracta:

My siggy is directed to that mod. stewpid human he is. 2 months ban for an offence I am ignorant of.
Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? by Caracta(f): 3:04pm On May 15, 2013
banttieman:

My siggy is directed to that mod. stewpid human he is. 2 months ban for an offence I am ignorant of.
I know it is...but I feel the siggy is un-called for. My opinion though.
Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? by jtenna: 7:55pm On May 15, 2013
Very disgusting but its very common in humans, And it starts from infanthood. its like masturbation, most people do it and yet they don't want to admit they do it. Please advice your friend to seek medical help though there is nothing to be done except giving him therapy to help him control it. If its not cared for it may lead to Gastro-oesophageal reflux (acid reflux).
Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 16, 2013
[quote
author=j.tenna]Very disgusting but its very common in humans, And it
starts from infanthood. its like masturbation, most people do it and yet
they don't want to admit they do it. Please advice your friend to seek
medical help though there is nothing to be done except giving him
therapy to help him control it. If its not cared for it may lead to
Gastro-oesophageal reflux (acid reflux). [/quote]

Isn't it a reflex action?
Re: How Do You Feel About Regurgitation? by jtenna: 11:44am On May 17, 2013
banttieman:

Isn't it a reflex action?
It is. It can be voluntary too. The urge may come to regurgitate but the person has the will to control it or not to. the more u control it, the lesser it occurs involuntarily. It all depends on the individual

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Food that will improve your Health,! / Seriously... Help!!! / Get Free Herbal Drug For Endometriosis,colon And Ovarian Cancer Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.