Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1761 Views)

His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death / Find My Fiancee BBM Conversation With A Guy, Now BREAKKUP Or HELP!!! / Broke Up With Boyfriend Want Him Back -help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by kinisoo1: 1:10pm On May 15, 2013
!
Re: Help by remecy(f): 1:39pm On May 15, 2013
If you feel this is a wind blowing then hold on strong, she might come to her senses. Just give her some time, don't get all worked up, she may not be yours. Go about your normal life, i know is not easy, the water you will drink will never pass you.
Re: Help by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 15, 2013
space booked;;;

brb...
Re: Help by eyenCalabar(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2013
What a story! I don't really know where to start from. But know this one secret about women: they are highly emotional. Soft words bring their walls down [especially those that have not tested the other side of men]. The reason the guy in question is having this advantage over her is because they are close together and he gives her so much of his time. Personally, i'll advice you take a walk. She's going. Leave her alone to him. Just be a man and be bold to do this. As it is, the guy is in total control of her. You can fight to keep her but you two would be sharing her. She won't tell you that she has slept with him because you won't like to hear that. Just forget those specie of humans. They are simply treacherous.

1 Like

Re: Help by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 15, 2013
Tales of a dumped boyfriend of a confused girlfriend.

Guy forge ahead, cos u have just been erased
Re: Help by Dovahkiin(m): 2:40pm On May 15, 2013
OP use the money ur spending on this ungrateful b1tch to do better things for urself and ur life and stopp being a mugu undecided
Re: Help by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 15, 2013
Are u sure she is not dating dat guy alrdy? That guy may b doing somethings u r not doing for him to have won ur gf of 3yrs.
Since she is involved with dat guy, let her go. By the time her eyes clear and she comes back to her senses,am very sure she will come back to u if she still loves you.
Concentrate on ur program fro now. Tho its not easy to let go but keep ursef busy and dnt run afta her. Remember she is in her final year, she will start to think of marriage soon. By then she will choose btw u & d guy if u r still available.
A broken relationship is better dan a broken marriage.
Re: Help by aejaywhite: 2:58pm On May 15, 2013
dont worry. kip on loving her....nonsense. cant u see d handwriting on the wall? all these weak naija men giving us a bad name..Bingo
Re: Help by eyenCalabar(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2013
nikkykay: Are u sure she is not dating dat guy alrdy? That guy may b doing somethings u r not doing for him to have won ur gf of 3yrs.
Since she is involved with dat guy, let her go. By the time her eyes clear and she comes back to her senses,am very sure she will come back to u if she still loves you. Concentrate on ur program fro now. Tho its not easy to let go but keep ursef busy and dnt run afta her. Remember she is in her final year, she will start to think of marriage soon. By then she will choose btw u & d guy if u r still available. A broken relationship is better dan a broken marriage.

@bolded: So you would want him to take her back? After the other guy might have enjoyed the whole thing? What's love? Abasiakan!!!
Re: Help by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 15, 2013
eyenCalabar:

@bolded: So you would want him to take her back? After the other guy might have enjoyed the whole thing? What's love? Abasiakan!!!
Thats y i said if hes still available or willing to take her back.
Re: Help by kinisoo1: 5:02pm On May 15, 2013
THANKS to everyone that has contributed so far. I actually wanted to REALLY let her go, clear my mind and give her space to make her choice and then we see what happens from there. But she told me categorically that she needs me to help her out of this FIX. I know she still has me in her heart but her emotions are playing games with her. I intend telling her to make a choice between myself and the guy and then if she really wants me to help her out, she must move from that house, break communication with that guy and fix her head straight.

I think her telling me to help her out is a sign that she still prefers me and loves me. If not, I for don free her tete. I must confess, all this has not been easy for me. I haven't attended to my research work in TWO precious days. I hope to be there tomorrow sha.
Re: Help by Arabanco87: 5:10pm On May 15, 2013
when a lady starts mentioning another man's name when discussing with her man anytime and missing his presence something is wrong, sorry to say, she not with him(her man. i would advice you to quit as soon as possible
Re: Help by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 15, 2013
kinisoo?:
THANKS to everyone that has contributed so far. I actually wanted to REALLY let her go, clear my mind and give her space to make her choice and then we see what happens from there. But she told me categorically that she needs me to help her out of this FIX. I know she still has me in her heart but her emotions are playing games with her. I intend telling her to make a choice between myself and the guy and then if she really wants me to help her out, she must move from that house, break communication with that guy and fix her head straight.

I think her telling me to help her out is a sign that she still prefers me and loves me. If not, I for don free her tete. I must confess, all this has not been easy for me. I haven't attended to my research work in TWO precious days. I hope to be there tomorrow sha.
Abeg bone dat girl
If she is matured enuff, let her get out of d fix hersef.
What does she want u to do? confront d other guy or wot? undecided undecided undecided
does she want u to gve her more attention or wot?
My friend dnt let paly on ur emotion again.be firm with her
Did u send her to fall in love wit another guy?
Re: Help by DigitalSignal(m): 5:47pm On May 15, 2013
Let her go! There's no point fighting to keep her. She's been blown away in the wind and you barely exist in her mind!
Re: Help by WackyJ1(m): 8:01pm On May 15, 2013
WTF!! is wrong with girls nowadays?? Abeg this stories are becoming too much. First a girl cheated on her boyfriend of 4 years with another man then a girl is on the verge of cheating but is still asking questions now this?
Are we still to believe when a girl tells us "I love You?" na wa oh... Girls are falling in love anyhow left right and center. And the only ladies who can defend the female folk here now are those ones that have already passed through this and have learnt and become wiser..
Re: Help by Arabanco87: 8:03pm On May 15, 2013
WackyJ1: WTF!! is wrong with girls nowadays?? Abeg this stories are becoming too much. First a girl cheated on her boyfriend of 4 years with another man then a girl is on the verge of cheating but is still asking questions now this?
Are we still to believe when a girl tells us "I love You?" na wa oh... Girls are falling in love anyhow left right and center. And the only ladies who can defend the female folk here now are those ones that have already passed through this and have learnt and become wiser..

sharrap there, only girls ko, what about you men chasing them

1 Like

Re: Help by WackyJ1(m): 8:08pm On May 15, 2013
Arabanco87:

sharrap there, only girls ko, what about you men chasing them
We are men, we have always been chasing, it is nothing new. Are you going to blame your NEW reaction to us on we men for doing what we have always been doing?
Re: Help by Arabanco87: 8:15pm On May 15, 2013
WackyJ1:
We are men, we have always been chasing, it is nothing new. Are you going to blame your NEW reaction to us on we men for doing what we have always been doing?

then stop complaining when girls break your silly heart, some of you men deserve it

1 Like

Re: Help by haitto99(m): 8:19pm On May 15, 2013
same tin happened to me in d uni,except we were all in d same skul n same level.i gave her space bt still called or checked on her once in a while,and iI got a more beautiful substitute,she came bak begging 3months after
Re: Help by Annie2gud(f): 8:24pm On May 15, 2013
@op,ur story is very touchy.the signs were there,but u failed to Noticed it.first when a woman starts bringin the name of a guy into a conversation,btw her and her fiance,something is wrong.there are two things involved.....one,it might be that,the guys has used Means(charm)on her.or secondly,ur absenc caused all these.but for the latter,i wont blame u much,bcus u sure didnt hav that time due to the nature of ur work.the truth is bitter,but i stil hav to present the pills to you.pls beta move on and forget that lady.no amt of,please help me fight will change anything.i know it wont be easy,but ur woman has bn taken.she has choosen her path.we all knew what cleopatra did to ceasar.stop wasting ur time.pls it is,time for you to move on.Goodluck
Re: Help by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 15, 2013
And you are still asking? Free the B and let her fly,she will soon realise her own mistake and will come running back soon but by then it"ll be too late. Concentrate on your research and i know it is hard now but there are many other women still available. I for one would not want to marry someone whose feelings can just change so quickly, and if she chooses you, how do you know she wont be cheating? Let her go for your own peace of mind.
Re: Help by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 15, 2013
Later, pple will say I'm strict in matters of the heart when I'm only being logical. First of all, it is disrespectful for her to tell u that she has fallen in love and kissed the same guy you warned her severally against without asking out (for a break up). What does she expect u to do? Fight the other guy? Initiate the break up? Jst let her be with this new guy and if she ever comes back to u pay her back in her own coin. Time to start finding somebody else. You don't have anything doing with a woman that can't discipline her heart.
Re: Help by Beync(f): 9:14pm On May 15, 2013
op just be and let her be for now. still communicate normal and don't get stressed up. a mature girl should be able to fix herself. does she need a u to tell her she's already cheating on u? when her lust is done on her she'll realize herself if she hasn't mess up with the guy already.
Re: Help by WackyJ1(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2013
Arabanco87:

then stop complaining when girls break your silly heart, some of you men deserve it
Can you imagine the talk from this ...... Look at all the stories i mentioned in my first post, search the threads out. Were the guys betrayed bad guys? Better find somewhere else to preach your feminist policies to. Which men do you want me to change? The ones going around making girls confused? Those ones don't have hearts again...
If you don't understand where i'm coming from go find another tree to bark on
Re: Help by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 15, 2013
WackyJ1:
Can you imagine the talk from this ...... Look at all the stories i mentioned in my first post, search the threads out. Were the guys betrayed bad guys? Better find somewhere else to preach your feminist policies to. Which men do you want me to change? The ones going around making girls confused? Those ones don't have hearts again...
If you don't understand where i'm coming from go find another tree to bark on
oh sharAaaaaaPpppp. The fact is there are bad eggs fron both sexes so you do not need to make it seem like its just only women who are behaving that way. Unfortunately most timess the people they cheat on are innocent but i guess that is just life.
Re: Help by WackyJ1(m): 8:27pm On May 19, 2013
igbo_barbie: oh sharAaaaaaPpppp. The fact is there are bad eggs fron both sexes so you do not need to make it seem like its just only women who are behaving that way. Unfortunately most timess the people they cheat on are innocent but i guess that is just life.
Madam open your eyes, it was on one of the threads that another lady commented that the rate of infidelity among ladies was becoming much and she was even wondering whether guys were making all this stories up. You and i know that you ladies have been complaining about guys own since.. but now ladies are becoming something else

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Insisted To Attend My Wedding / Fell For Two Sister's, Now Am I Doomed? / 5 Texts That Can Kill Your Chances With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.