Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death (33446 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Should I Expose Him To His Fiancee? / Man Drinks Rat Poison After His Fiancee Dumped Him A Week To His Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by lawrenzoo: 9:28pm On Apr 24, 2013
He Got Her Pregnant And Then He Died.

Hello Nairalanders, this is a true life story. A friend's friend was in a serious relationship with this girl for like 4 years, the girl claimed to truly love him more than anything and would like to be the mother of his children and so on.

Eventually, she got pregnant for him along the line out of wedlock. Sadly, the guy died. It wasn't long after his death that this lady that claims to love him so much terminated the Pregnancy.

I want to know if what she did was right after claiming she loves him so much and would like to have a baby for him?

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Pachesky(m): 11:51pm On Apr 24, 2013
o joor la biati" @op we resemble prophet to u,go okija shrine table ur mata dia im sure dem go reveal evry 2 u...junky

4 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by fitzmayowa: 12:16am On Apr 25, 2013
Okija juju will be in the best position to answer this...

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by free2ryhme: 2:45am On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo: Hello Nairalanders, this is a true life story. A friend's friend was in a serious relationship with this girl for like 4yrs, the girl claims to truly love him more than anything and would like to be the mother of his children and so on. Eventually, she got pregnant for him along the line out of wedlock. Sadly, the guy died.
It wasn't long after his death that this lady that claims to Love him so much terminated the Pregnancy.

I want to know if what she did was right after claiming she loves him so much and would like to have a baby for him?

ask google ...

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 25, 2013
He got her pregnant?
It takes two to tango

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by ceny6(m): 4:30am On Apr 25, 2013
she probably aborted the child cos 1:she was never legally married to the man so she and the baby have no legal right over his inheritance and also the stigma that comes with been a B*st*rd
2: with the love of her life gone , its expected she starts a new life..... Though abortion is bad!

24 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by ednut1(m): 7:33am On Apr 25, 2013
hw u take knw, she tell u

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by lawrenzoo: 7:48am On Apr 25, 2013
ceny6: she probably aborted the child cos 1:she was never legally married to the man so she and the baby have no legal right over his inheritance and also the stigma that comes with been a B*st*rd
2: with the love of her life gone , its expected she starts a new life..... Though abortion is bad!

If she really loved him, she would have kept the baby in rememberance of him and also to save the guy's generation from going into extinction.

44 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by ednut1(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo:

If she really loved him, she would have kept the baby in rememberance of him and also to save the guy's generation from going into extinction.
so dat she nd d baby go dey chop grass, nd prob find it difficult to marry anoda man. Duh

45 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2013
ceny6: she probably aborted the child cos 1:she was never legally married to the man so she and the baby have no legal right over his inheritance and also the stigma that comes with been a B*st*rd

if these are the reasons why she aborted the baby, then i can safely say that this lady never loved that man.
1) what does love got to do with inheritance?! what does love got to do with stigma (or bastard) when she was ready to have the baby unmarried?!
2) there is nothing wrong with starting a new life, but if that is the reason why she had an abortion then we can all conclude that this woman does not know what love is.

@OP
there are many reasons why a person in such position would terminate the pregnancy (even though they loved the guy):
- if the guy was the provider for the lady
- if the lady cannot fully provide financial, emotional and physical care for that child.
- if the lady hasnt got the necessary tools to become a single mother (job/place to stay/income etc)
- if there was something wrong with the baby

11 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by GraceBestowed(f): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2013
This is sad, terminating the pregnancy was the wrong thing to do; I'm not just saying this, because I'm vehemently against abortion, but because what she did was selfish.

I don't know if the guy (God rest his soul) had any other kids, but if she claims to love him, she should have kept what was an extension of him, his child!

If you want to do something, you would find reasons, if not, you would find excuses!

15 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Speakdatruth: 10:02am On Apr 25, 2013
d gurl 4 tel d boy family 1st na

4 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by 190: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2013
Speakdatruth: d gurl 4 tel d boy family 1st na

eyah may he RIP embarassed
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Exponental(m): 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
A psychologist can give u more than enough reasons why she needed to terminate d pregnancy. I pray we dont experience psychological trauma.

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
At the end of the day, na her belle, na her choice....

Wise decision in my opinion.

17 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by yuzedo: 12:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
Did she tell his family?!

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by prinsessty(f): 12:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
I AM NOT REALLY SURE THIS THING IS A TRUE LIFE STORY
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by slimfit1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
What would you do ?
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by eaglechild: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
yuzedo: Did she tell his family?!
Exactly 'cause the guy's family may opt to keep the child.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
Abortion in the first place is wrong, so i care not for her reasons embarassed

2 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by vizboy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
Damn that girl.
And what happened to letting the boys family before making such decision. I dont think the girl ever love the guy. NA WA OH FOR PEOPLE OF THESE AGE

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by VMF(m): 12:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
She probably did not want the child to go through the trauma of a bastard identity.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by s25million: 12:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
lawrenzoo:

Love died in 1927. Today it is primarily a conditional and parasitic charade.

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by pekelepekele(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ha just like Jesus Christ he died then when Maria Magdalene was still pregnant but Maria did a good thing by keeping the baby safe with also the help of the disciples
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by fckyourman: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
OGA NICE K-LEG STORY. Take am to adenuga productions

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by crackhaus: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
just like some of the other comments, She never loved him(or better still, she didn't love him enough).. FULL STOP! no need for long story
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Deiok(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
the fiancee is wicked.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Popowaa: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
Maybe she couldnt fend for herself and the child.Or maybe she was having some complications.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Beync(f): 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
If the fiance truly loved her, why did the he get her pregnant and died?

i don't support any of them either

1 Like

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Popowaa: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nonesense
pekelepekele: Ha just like Jesus Christ he died then when Maria Magdalene was still pregnant but Maria did a good thing by keeping the baby safe with also the help of the disciples

3 Likes

Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pachesky: o joor la biati" @op we resemble prophet to u,go okija shrine table ur mata dia im sure dem go reveal evry 2 u...junky
Good answer my broda. if person answer now, some low life people on NL will be offended especially gold diggers.
Re: His Fiancee Aborted His Baby After His Death by tellwisdom: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
That child could be a blessed child in disguise.....Wooomennnnn!! angry Wooooomennnnn!! angry...Damboro shegeeh angry angry

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.