Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... (13050 Views)

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. / Can A Girl Demand Money From Her Boyfriend She Met Three Weeks Ago / I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 2:37pm On May 15, 2013
Four days ago my girlfriend informed me that she was pregnant, i didn't believe and i had to take her to the hospital to clear all doubt, lo and behold the test result shows she is 3 months pregnant. I could remember instantly that we had s3x about 1 month and 2 weeks ago; Now i'm confused because from logical reasoning it shows that the pregnancy is not mine, but she says she hasn't had s3x since one year ago when i broke her virginity until about i month and 2 weeks we recently had s3x. I really love her so much but i don't know what to do, Pls i need serious advise only
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by walakolobo: 2:39pm On May 15, 2013
Accept the pregnancy, its yours. A fool doing a "virgin", remains a fool forever. Invest in condoms, dude. You need no pity.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 2:53pm On May 15, 2013
walakolobo: Accept the pregnancy, its yours. A fool doing a "virgin", remains a fool forever. Invest in condoms, dude. You need no pity.

How do u connect the dates together. she's 3 months pregnant and we only had s3x just last 1 month nd 2 weeks which she acknowledge that it's true...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

How do u connect the dates together. she's 3 months pregnant and we only had sex just last 1 month nd 2 weeks which she acknowledge that it's true...
Na holy spirit.

Abi, when you were fakafukuing, were you not calling "jeeeeesus Jesus yes yes yes oh my god oh my god ohhhhh myyy gooooooood."

God has answered. undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 3:01pm On May 15, 2013
I broke her virginity a year ago and since then we haven't had s3x, till recently we had s3x just 1 month and 2 weeks ago...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 3:04pm On May 15, 2013
sexkillz: Na holy spirit.

Abi, when you were fakafukuing, were you not calling "jeeeeesus Jesus yes yes yes oh my god oh my god ohhhhh myyy gooooooood."

God has answered. undecided

i can't stop laughing until i remembered i had a very serious issue i need to solve... the convincing part is that she says she can swear with her life that she has not had s3x with any other guy except me... Guys, i'm very confused, pls don't tell me it's the holy spirit...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by r231(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

How do u connect the dates together. she's 3 months pregnant and we only had sex just last 1 month nd 2 weeks which she acknowledge that it's true...

are you sure you are not checking Chinese calendar undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by AtheistD(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2013
This is not genuine.

So who has been operating on her in your absence.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 3:07pm On May 15, 2013
r231:

are you sure you are not checking Chinese calendar undecided undecided

i'm very sure of the date, i even remember the time

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 3:09pm On May 15, 2013
Atheist:-D:
This is not genuine.

So who has been operating on her in your absence.

That's y i'm confused. but she says no other guy has ever seen past her knee not to talk of seeing her nak3dness. I tend to believe her a little but d dates are contradicting...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by r231(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

i'm very sure of the date, i even remember the time

this your case get k-leg be dat undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 3:12pm On May 15, 2013
my head is getting heavy, i don't know what to do... Plz i just need a very realistic idea
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

i can't stop laughing until i remembered i had a very serious issue i need to solve... the convincing part is that she says she can swear with her life that she has not had s3x with any other guy except me... Guys, i'm very confused, pls don't tell me it's the holy spirit...
Take her to another hospital and re confirm. Else you just have to wait till the baby is born and a proper DNA/paternity test is done. It's not fair if she's trying to pin this on you.

Anyway, if you believe you are old enough to have sex, you should be ready for the consequences which is naturally pregnancy. So no need to fret just yet.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by r231(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man: my head is getting heavy, i don't know what to do... Plz i just need a very realistic idea

you know the date and time and it doesn't match with belle time so what other idea do you want undecided undecided

only thing you can do is wait till you have the baby and do DNA

dats ALL grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 3:19pm On May 15, 2013
sexkillz: Take her to another hospital and re confirm. Else you just have to wait till the baby is born and a proper DNA/paternity test is done. It's not fair if she's trying to pin this on you.

Anyway, if you believe you are old enough to have sex, you should be ready for the consequences which is naturally pregnancy. So no need to fret just yet.

Thanks 4 the advice, i will take her to another hospital, maybe the doctor that did the first one is a drunkard, and if it happens that the doctor is at fault, mennnnnn the doctor will have to find another job, possibly a native doctor... thanks again for that suggestion
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 3:22pm On May 15, 2013
r231:

you know the date and time and it doesn't match with belle time so what other idea do you want undecided undecided

only thing you can do is wait till you have the baby and do DNA

dats ALL grin grin

DNA test is way too far, i can take responsibility of the pregnancy because i love her so much, but i just need to be sure that the baby in her womb is actually mine..
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by modextus(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

boss everybody ft swear with dr lifes nowadays grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 3:35pm On May 15, 2013
modextus: boss everybody ft swear with dr lifes nowadays grin

Yes that's true, but i just called her now and she says she's ready to do whatever i want her to do, she was crying while talking to me on phone and my heart is really saddened, tears is about dropping down my eyes but i can't cry cos' i'm in the office...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by lipsyliscious: 3:44pm On May 15, 2013
La situation La simple! If u're sure of d date den u need 2 confirm @ anoda hospital. If it turns out dat it is actually 3months den u need 2 do a dna test while she's pregnant! With technological advancement dat is very possible so u guys don't have 2 wait 4 d full 9 months. U must really love her but bros u can neva b 2 sure of wat she did @ ur back. if @ d end it turns out nt 2 b urs well d ball is in ya...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by DigitalSignal(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man: Four days ago my girlfriend informed me that she was pregnant, i didn't believe and i had to take her to the hospital to clear all doubt, lo and behold the test result shows she is 3 months pregnant. I could remember instantly that the last time we had sex was just 1 month and 2 weeks ago; Now i'm confused because from logical reasoning it shows that the pregnancy is not mine, but she says she hasn't had sex since one year ago when i broke her virginity until about i month and 2 weeks we recently had sex. I really love her so much but i don't know what to do, Pls i need serious advise only

So you don't know that these days even mere communication gets a lady pregnant especially if you were the one that opened her up? Haven't you been talking to her since then? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 3:54pm On May 15, 2013
lipsyliscious: La situation La simple! If u're sure of d date den u need 2 confirm @ anoda hospital. If it turns out dat it is actually 3months den u need 2 do a dna test while she's pregnant! With technological advancement dat is very possible so u guys don't have 2 wait 4 d full 9 months. U must really love her but bros u can neva b 2 sure of wat she did @ ur back. if @ d end it turns out nt 2 b urs well d ball is in ya...

Are u sure u can really do a DNA test while pregnant? pls do u know any hospital where i can do that? i'm ready to pay any amount to do the test. I really love her so much, she's beautiful, intelligent, smart, wonderful, caring, loving, affectionate, sexy.... i could go on and on....
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by DigitalSignal(m): 4:00pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

That's y i'm confused. but she says no other guy has ever seen past her knee not to talk of seeing her unclothedness. I tend to believe her a little but d dates are contradicting...

Please if you have a twin brother call him and ask him if he's been doing anything with her! No stone must be left unturned to unravel this mystery!
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 4:08pm On May 15, 2013
DigitalSignal:

Please if you have a twin brother call him and ask him if he's been doing anything with her! No stone must be left unturned to unravel this mystery!

plz stop making me laugh now, but it's actually a true suggestion, i need to ask u if u didn't do it at my back...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by polokor60(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

Thanks 4 the advice, i will take her to another hospital, maybe the doctor that did the first one is a drunkard, and if it happens that the doctor is at fault, mennnnnn the doctor will have to find another job, possibly a native doctor... thanks again for that suggestion
The doctor a drunkard?When was the last time she had her monthly flow?what is the life span of an average sp*rm cell?Provide the answers to these questions before you proceed to the next step.
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 4:14pm On May 15, 2013
polokor60: The doctor a drunkard?When was the last time she had her monthly flow?what is the life span of an average sp*rm cell?Provide the answers to these questions before you proceed to the next step.

The test shows she has been pregnant about 1 month and 2 weeks before we had s3x...
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 15, 2013
SK can I ask why my comment was hidden?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by DigitalSignal(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

Are u sure u can really do a DNA test while pregnant? pls do u know any hospital where i can do that? i'm ready to pay any amount to do the testI really love her so much, she's beautiful, intelligent, smart, wonderful, caring, loving, affectionate, sexy.... i could go on and on....

She's all this and you still separated with her for a whole year after opening her up only to come back and reopen her! Are you living in different states? Why does it take months and years before you come together?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by mo6man: 4:18pm On May 15, 2013
polokor60: The doctor a drunkard?When was the last time she had her monthly flow?what is the life span of an average sp*rm cell?Provide the answers to these questions before you proceed to the next step.
mo6man:

The test shows she has been pregnant about 1 month and 2 weeks before we had s3x...

sorry, the test shows she has been pregnant for 2 months and 2 weeks before we had s3x
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 15, 2013
Lol Sexkillz why did you now edit my comment?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by DigitalSignal(m): 4:19pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

plz stop making me laugh now, but it's actually a true suggestion, i need to ask u if u didn't do it at my back...

Am I your twin? Can she mistake me for you?
Re: My Girlfriend Is 3 Months Pregnant, We had s3x Just 1 Month 2 Weeks Ago... by jutino(f): 4:22pm On May 15, 2013
mo6man:

Are u sure u can really do a DNA test while pregnant? pls do u know any hospital where i can do that? i'm ready to pay any amount to do the testI really love her so much, she's beautiful, intelligent, smart, wonderful, caring, loving, affectionate, sexy.... i could go on and on....
u love her nd she has all d qualities u want in a woman den is EOD marry her shikina 10\10.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / How Do I Pet A Woman Oooo / Lady Shares Loved Up Photo With Her Brother; Says She Is F*cking Him - Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.