Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl (5530 Views)

The Life Cycle Of Most Naija Chic And What I Saw Yesterday... / HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! / I Slapped My Fiancee, For Insulting My Elder Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Brixtonyute(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2012
I slapped this naija chic two weeks ago for being obnoxious, and rude... But now, it seems ol'girl wants to be my chic... I guess my slap brings all the naija chics to the yard, and I might go on a 'happy slap' spree of naija chics. grin

1 Like

Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Dyt(f): 9:11am On May 16, 2012
I tot u were educated?
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by slimyem: 10:47am On May 16, 2012
Dyt: I tot u were educated?
obviously,you were mistaken!cheesycheesy
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:04am On May 16, 2012
2 be Jobless is a curse I pity u @ poster by de time u find urself behide bars ur eyes go clear
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by bittyend(m): 5:50pm On May 16, 2012
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Exponental(m): 8:22pm On May 16, 2012
Guy, locate Dame, meeeeen u will be in riches!
Happy Slap!!
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by nanalady(f): 8:37pm On May 16, 2012
slap ur size,and u wii see wonders....no gentleman does that..

1 Like

Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by drnoel: 8:59pm On May 16, 2012
this one probably drank something his head does not agree with.
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 16, 2012
It's not entirely impossible. There is always a woman who secretly wants to be treated like that.
They are often the ones that also attack their boyfriends until he does something physical to them.
They aquint love with physical assault because it means "he cares"...or something.

If you don't have the crase required to live out a psycho relationship like that, then you had best run.

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by yusufbaba(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2012
Dosnt make any sense...clueless thinkn
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by gemstone22(f): 12:42am On May 17, 2012
Brixtonyute: I slapped this naija chic two weeks ago for being obnoxious, and rude... But now, it seems ol'girl wants to be my chic... I guess my slap brings all the naija chics to the yard, and I might go on a 'happy slap' spree of naija chics. grin
u wish.....
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by lumideezle(m): 11:02pm On May 23, 2012
Brixtonyute: I slapped this naija chic two weeks ago for being obnoxious, and rude... But now, it seems ol'girl wants to be my chic... I guess my slap brings all the naija chics to the yard, and I might go on a 'happy slap' spree of naija chics. grin

One advice to b successfull in life u need 2 stay away from drugs exp weed

2 Likes

Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Mynd44: 11:04pm On May 23, 2012
This is some serious isht. Are you sure she does not want to set you up for a breakdown?
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Brixtonyute(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2012
Happy slap.
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by bknight: 9:20am On May 25, 2012
Are u really conscious of hidden agendas?
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by ugolucas: 11:07am On May 25, 2012
I'll not advice that o! but if you'll like to get very hot chicks or any woman you like see this; www.bit. ly/h2gawoman
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by ifihearam: 11:12am On May 25, 2012
@poster
It is ungentlemanly to slap a woman abi
But it is womanly or gentlemanly to receive a slap from a woman
If you have the opportunity to slap them do it cos they will still come back,dem nor get where dem dey go jare

Thumps up for you

1 Like

Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by lumeneng22: 7:45pm On May 25, 2012
You slap a chic and now....She might be coming 4 a revenge pls watch out, by the time she finishes wt you omo you will not believe yourself.
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by agb2011(f): 12:43am On May 26, 2012
nanalady: slap ur size,and u wii see wonders....no gentleman does that..
he's obviously not one! Smh for him.
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Mynd44: 4:50am On May 26, 2012
She is planning something dude

1 Like

Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by otodeluxe(m): 5:12am On May 26, 2012
nanalady: slap ur size,and u wii see wonders....no gentleman does that..

From experience,..Girls don't like gentleman. Rather they like to date with the bad ones.
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Mynd44: 5:20am On May 26, 2012
^^
it is sad but mostly true
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by richy5(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2012
allambdullahi
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by agb2011(f): 11:30am On May 26, 2012
otodeluxe:

From experience,..Girls don't like gentleman. Rather they like to date with the bad ones.
dt's so not true. I can never date a tout (d op is obviously one)
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by nanalady(f): 8:19pm On May 27, 2012
otodeluxe:

from ur experience abiiii,start lookn 4 girls with correct heads.
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by calabaman(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2012
@Op: You lucky say d gal no be my sister. If she were, she would have knocked d living day lights outta u. Agbero like u, come slap someone ur own size
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Mynd44: 1:16am On May 28, 2012
nanalady: from ur experience abiiii,start lookn 4 girls with correct heads.
Chai
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Scash(f): 4:36am On May 28, 2012
Its either d girl is a masochist or u're just a pathetic dreamer. I vote for the latter
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by jeffman(m): 1:09pm On May 28, 2012
Bros!!! girl don beat U b4? E be like say e go happen very soon.
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by velo10: 3:54pm On May 28, 2012
maybe she's into domination or torture stuff...lol
Re: I Slapped A Naija Chic Two Weeks Ago, Now She Wants To Be My Girl by Spartakos: 7:02pm On May 28, 2012
WOW, who gave you the jazz? what if you slapped 'adamu' oshiomho...? i mean the guy in edo state?

(1) (2) (Reply)

One big reason why married people cheat and how to avoid it. / Are These Pre Wedding Photos Or What? / How To Make Women CHASE You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.