Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Obasanjo Exports Cassava Bread To Tanzania - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Obasanjo Exports Cassava Bread To Tanzania (20544 Views)

Jonathan Releases N9.9B For Cassava Bread / Olusegun Obasanjo Eating Cassava Bread (Picture) / GEJ Now Eats Abakaliki/Ofada Rice & Cassava Bread - Min. Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Exports Cassava Bread To Tanzania by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 16, 2013
All I want to hear is when the youths are going to demand that Obasanjo and other looters are imprisoned immediately.
GenBuhari: [b][size=18pt]Rubbish!
As a military ruler Obasanjo used $2bn from the nations coffers to start his Ota farm in 1979 when he handed over power to Shagari
He came again and looted at least $120bn and institutionalised corruption we are experiencing till today.

Dozens on high profile individuals we politically assassinated (one wonders how many more unreported assassinations occured.

Gave away oil-rich land in Bakassi to Cameroon without a referendum (in a deal that probably further lined his pockets).

Devalued Naira by 500% and increased fuel prices 5 fold

Liquidated our national airline Nigeria Airways and making thousands jobless.

Pension scam started during his rule.

He closed/liquidated banks that he borrowed money from so he could steal their money.

Ohh , How about the massacres he ordered in Odi and in Benue state?

Thief Obasanjo was an unmitigated disaster.
He is kleptomaniacal animal that has no shame.

Our democracy has never worked because Obasanjo was involved in setting them up and the elections both in 1979 and from 1999 to 2007

Thief Obasanjo I hail you angry

All this yet he his never once condemned by the Western nations.

The US and UK seem to only criticise and sponsor overthrow of pro-Nigeria leaders such as Buhari and Abacha[/b]
[/size]
Re: Obasanjo Exports Cassava Bread To Tanzania by 3ace(m): 6:31pm On May 16, 2013
If this is widely accepted, I hope there will be no argument as to where it originated from just like the "fufu" wahala.
Re: Obasanjo Exports Cassava Bread To Tanzania by newacca: 11:22pm On May 16, 2013
Ride on Baba Owu. smiley cheesy I'm proud of you sir. Truly Afrikan man who acts like a ZULU! Agbe L'oba(Farmer is the King) grin
Re: Obasanjo Exports Cassava Bread To Tanzania by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 16, 2013
newacca: Ride on Baba Owu. smiley cheesy I'm proud of you sir. Truly Afrikan man who acts like a ZULU! Agbe L'oba(Farmer is the King) grin
Are u South African?
Re: Obasanjo Exports Cassava Bread To Tanzania by musiwa26: 11:25pm On May 16, 2013
i dont know the person call dr adeshina the minister of agric... i have never seen him before. ibb was the one who introduce cassava bread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Make Soya Bean Powder? / How I Make Simple Ogbono & Okro Soup Combo (Photos, Video) / Nairalander's culinary tips for making Springrolls and Samosas (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.