Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? (3884 Views)

Guys, Can You Go In With Your Wife To Labour Room? / Don't I Have The Right To Be In Labour Room With My Wife? / Why Do Most Women Feel So Uncomfortable With Their In-laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by andyanders: 7:42pm On May 17, 2013
ikechukz: I think so.Especially if their punny oozed real bad...

You wickedoooooooooo.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by greatgod2012(f): 8:39pm On May 17, 2013
RedBenson: @greatgod2012, having time to mark down my username on an ananimous public forum whereby even if u see me on the road, u wont event know it's me is a complete waste of ur time. However, i'll advice u find somthing better doing than being on nairaland marking down people's usernames for frivolity cases. It will pay u better even if it's to sell perewinkle in the market.

That being said, am off for medicine.

As for others, hmmmmmm, will be ride back soon.

O boy, eeeeya, what a childish post that i marked your username does not mean i will hate you in real life or i wont relate with you well if we come across each other, but what i mean by marking your username is that i have already marked you out as a poster with low IQ.........so, i pray for you, may God heal and restore your brain....... Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 17, 2013
grin grin

I was gonna contribute until I read the comments.

Hitting the back button
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 17, 2013
greatgod2012:

O boy, eeeeya, what a childish post that i marked your username does not mean i will hate you in real life or i wont relate with you well if we come across each other, but what i mean by marking your username is that i have already marked you out as a poster with low IQ.........so, i pray for you, may God heal and restore your brain....... Amen.

Bwahahahaha!! don kill me with this prayer o!
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Mynd44: 12:00am On May 18, 2013
Hmmm. This thread is going south
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 2:48am On May 18, 2013
Mynd_44: Hmmm. This thread is going south

Shall we try east instead?
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Mynd44: 6:01am On May 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Shall we try east instead?
No
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by BabaOyo(m): 7:02am On May 18, 2013
This kid needs serious help.
Imagine his first post ever on Nairaland. WTF?

Have You Read This? What Would You Do? by RedBenson: 9:51pm On May 16
As a guy-man and as a lady-woman, if u are given Mrs. P. Jona (1st lady) pussicat and Mr. Jona (presido) cork respectively to warm ur bed in a night, how would u manage it for the night?

Lols, u better dont think am naughty!

***waiting for responses***
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 7:17am On May 18, 2013
Baba Oyo: This kid needs serious help.
Imagine his first post ever on Nairaland. WTF?

Have You Read This? What Would You Do? by RedBenson: 9:51pm On May 16
As a guy-man and as a lady-woman, if u are given Mrs. P. Jona (1st lady) pussicat and Mr. Jona (presido) cork respectively to warm ur bed in a night, how would u manage it for the night?

Lols, u better dont think am naughty!

***waiting for responses***
lmao cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy baba oyo,ma koba omolomo,dakun file,omode lon'se cheesy he will soon grow up cheesy
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by kzokul(m): 9:44am On May 18, 2013
Am so disappointed @ d op......u jez showed 2 d whole NL dt u r an illiterate literate.....I pray 4 God's widom and understanding upon ur life......KIZO
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Glamglam(f): 1:02pm On May 18, 2013
I was going to post a reply to the topic until I saw that dear poster is actually a perverted nincompoop...
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 18, 2013
Why do i've vast influx of ingrates and derailers on this my precious thread?
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by dasparrow: 9:11pm On May 18, 2013
byvan:

The pain is unimaginable,the mind cannot conceive the degree of this pain but women get used to it ,that's why they don't mind going through it severally.

@Bolded

Actually, some women do mind and do not get used to the pain but in Nigeria, as a woman you don't have a choice or a say in the matter. If you don't manufacture a certain number of children and preferably male children too, your marriage is at stake. You know Nigerian in-laws will be standing by to throw out all your suitcases from their son's house and have you replaced with another woman willing to be a baby making factory/machine without question.

That is why my female children will not be marrying from the dark continent. The cultural norms are too barbaric towards females. FACT. And I just can't stand seeing my offspring bugged down by negative African cultural norms.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by dasparrow: 9:12pm On May 18, 2013
ikechukz: I think so.Especially if their punny oozed real bad...

LOL, be nice! grin
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by polokor60(m): 9:29pm On May 18, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

Actually, some women do mind and do not get used to the pain but in Nigeria, as a woman you don't have a choice or a say in the matter. If you don't manufacture a certain number of children and preferably male children too, your marriage is at stake. You know Nigerian in-laws will be standing by to throw out all your suitcases from their son's house and have you replaced with another woman willing to be a baby making factory/machine without question.

That is why my female children will not be marrying from the dark continent. The cultural norms are too barbaric towards females. FACT. And I just can't stand seeing my offspring bugged down by negative African cultural norms.
Don't you ever insult the cultural norms of our dear continent.You may embrace the culture of your supreme masters that brought slavery/backwardness to africa.If homosexuality had emanated from africa you ll be among those shouting barbaric african culture but it's now civilization and human right because it's a foreign culture.Africa may not be a perfect society but don't rub it in our faces.You are not the first to emigrate off the shores of africa and you definitely won't be the last.

@op,grow up kid.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 12:45am On May 19, 2013
You can only be scared of labour pains with your first child, when I say women, I am actually referring to Naija women.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by damiso(f): 1:05am On May 19, 2013
byvan: You can only be scared of labour pains with your first child, when I say women, I am actually referring to Naija women.

Really?I was more scared of labour pains with my second because then i knew wassup.With my first,i read and did all kain research.Went for hypnotherapy classes,breathing,positive reinforcements bla bla.I did birth plan,water birth,in short i was soo calm about it.I said absolutely no pain relief maybe gas but i was going to go strictly au naturelle.

The pain was a shock to my well prepared system embarassed.Birth plan flew right outta the window grin.I wanted ALL the pain relief available.It was long tedious tiring and i did not care if it was a machine delivering me i just wanted the baby out.

At number 2,my birth plan was simple:Epidural grin.Dats all.Fortunately or unfortunately bobo was too impatient, i was 8cm dilated in 4 hrs and he was out before you could say bobo.

At OP,may God grant prayer for you amin loruko jesu.Cos thats one sick perverted mind you've got there.

****And too think there are actually sickos like this who might be gynaes****shudders.

May God help us all.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 1:49am On May 19, 2013
damiso:

At number 2,my birth plan was simple:Epidural grin.Dats alll.

Lmao!! There's nothing as good as an epidural during labor. I don't know what it feels like to be high but I would imagine the feeling with an epidural is darn near close to it!! grin grin

Lol at your super abbreviated birth plan!!
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 19, 2013
Damiso you be fear fear woman,lol! deliver a baby completely the natural way and you ll never fear labour pains.most hospitals here ll not even give you the option of epidural or preferred delivery method.i think carrying a pregnancy is more tedious IMO.I don't think ll be scared or are you ?maybe because they never gave a choice, hence, the pain no fit shake me after the first.You and your birth plans package really made me laugh.
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by damiso(f): 5:29pm On May 19, 2013
byvan: Damiso you be fear fear woman,lol! deliver a baby completely the natural way and you ll never fear labour pains.most hospitals here ll not even give you the option of epidural or preferred delivery method.i think carrying a pregnancy is more tedious IMO.I don't think ll be scared or are you ?maybe because they never gave a choice, hence, the pain no fit shake me after the first.You and your birth plans package really made me laugh.

I agree. grin.I was soooo confident.I kept telling people this was what God created my body to do so the pain is really not that bad.All this UK midwives with their yeye birthing classes sell you the myth.Then you now tell them how you want it to go in your birth plan like you can plan the thing.As soon as i got into the birthing pool for my water birth i did a massive poo and never went back into it. cheesy

So of course by no 2 i decided to go the american way,pass the meds baby cheesy.I was also now a mum and now more confident so no yeye midwife or consultant would try to bamboozle me into all those aromatherapy,hypno birth seren ren. cheesy
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 19, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by polokor60(m): 12:27am On May 20, 2013
damiso:

I agree. grin.I was soooo confident.I kept telling people this was what God created my body to do so the pain is really not that bad.All this UK midwives with their yeye birthing classes sell you the myth.Then you now tell them how you want it to go in your birth plan like you can plan the thing.As soon as i got into the birthing pool for my water birth i did a massive poo and never went back into it. cheesy

So of course by no 2 i decided to go the american way,pass the meds baby cheesy.I was also now a mum and now more confident so no yeye midwife or consultant would try to bamboozle me into all those aromatherapy,hypno birth seren ren. cheesy
You must be a very funny woman! cheesy
Re: Do Women Feel Ashamed When They See A Male Doctor Who Was With In D Labour Room? by moscobabs(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2013
hunnnmmn...so 'ninu ikoko dudu ni eko funfun ti jale'what a gud topic from a foolish teen.you got a gud topic bt ur comment spoil it all.try to learn boy!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Men, Please Don't Date Or Marry A Broke Woman. / Is It Ok To Date A Married Man? / Matters Of The Heart: My Wife Is An Abuser, I’m Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.