Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

The Blessy Jackson Show On "What's Wrong With Being Single At 30?" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Blessy Jackson Show On "What's Wrong With Being Single At 30?" (818 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / Is It True That Any Man Who Remains Single At 30 Is Irresponsibble? / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blessy Jackson Show On "What's Wrong With Being Single At 30?" by BlessingF(f): 8:58am On May 16, 2013
There's a recent talk-show making the waves by Blessy Jackson called the Blessy Jackson Show, a Nigerian abroad and she speaks on love, relationships and life... She interviews some Nigerian celebs and lots of regular people to seek their opinions on relationships. Let's try and support her as one of our own as it isn't easy doing it all by herself. Let's encourage young talents.
Here's her youtube channel if you want to watch her talk on being single at 30, is there something wrong with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiQhrqxKixg

Re: The Blessy Jackson Show On "What's Wrong With Being Single At 30?" by buklan4realyah(f): 10:23am On May 16, 2013
notin jare my sista
Re: The Blessy Jackson Show On "What's Wrong With Being Single At 30?" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
notin jare my sista
what did i expect u to say before?

(1) (Reply)

ROMANCE: Ten Foods You Should Never Eat On A First Date / Touching Story, A Must Read / 15 Ways To Know If You're not Ready For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.