Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Am I Been Taken For A Fool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Been Taken For A Fool (3521 Views)

(pics)top10 Most Handsome Nairalanders That Should Get You Gawking Like A Fool. / Have I Been Deflowered? / Help!!! my brain! its been taken over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Nobody: 9:48am On May 16, 2013
been involved wit dis gal, tho she had a bf she like she cant marry him, dat in due time she will break up wit him cos der in a distant relationship, shes always preachin against gal who hav sex, likes to educate younger gals and so on, tho she told me she had only had sex wit 2 guys before, because she fine she gets offers and gift which she says she just collects der money,although we smooch nd kiss she dont allow me go in der, she later confided dat if i had been persuasive she might hv givin in, dis is a gal i spend heavly on nd respect her for her supposed lifestyle, we were seperated for a month, we both went to diff locations, she always gist me bout her meeting wit guys bla bla bla, dat i shud knw beta she cant do anytin wit dem, durin our separation she came to d town i was to see an old friend who she said spent on her during skul, bt d guy neva touches her, d guy lodge her in hotel , which she said slept alone and d guy went home cos hes now married, d next day we were supposed to see, but d guy refuse her seein anyone cos he paid her tfare, he den took her to d park next day, she also met her bf durin dis period nd said she broke up wit him, yesterday we both came back nd durin our gist, she told me her period has refuse to come, dats shes kinda scared dat she did preg test( am like wtf), she den brings out d test kits tellin me to cross check cos it was negative bla bla , i was like if u didnt hv sex y will u buy preg kit, she got angry nd said wat do u take me for, she den swore she didnt hv sex, later she den laff dat she help som1 do d test, but d whole tin was wit her, thruout lastnit i could not sleep, dis baitch is just a pretender or am i bein paraniod
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by phrancys001(m): 11:20am On May 16, 2013
Ar U in kindergarten clas ? It's crystal clear she's nakin serious apkakoo outside, unprotected sex 4 dat mataa,HIV.
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Nobody: 11:28am On May 16, 2013
You are dealing with a dribbler,run before you become her fall guy.
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:38am On May 16, 2013
Na ur mumu sure pass this gal is taking u for a ride. Run

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by vizboy(m): 11:39am On May 16, 2013
Dude seriously how can a girl be using u this much and u are asking if u are just paranoid.

Shai this girl catch big mugu. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by starlightRR(m): 11:43am On May 16, 2013
Na wah o....so boys like you still dey exist?....as for your answer YES YOU BEEN TAKEN FOR FOOL.

you better start withdrew yourself from her
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by gunners160(m): 12:00pm On May 16, 2013
Guy she don play on ur head like futball hv u 4gotten d common lies of a ladi may b i nid 2 tell u 1 i only had sex just 1ce 2 d man gave me money but e did nt touch me 3 there is nuthin goin on blw i nd my ex we re just frnds 4 i dnt even love him i just want us 2 b frnds 5 tears(they kan cry d whole day just 2 prove dey re nt guilty ) 6 guys re wicked my ex cheated on me(they re always the 1 dat re cheated upon
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:48pm On May 16, 2013
eddyjibs: been involved wit dis gal, tho she had a bf she like she cant marry him, dat in due time she will break up wit him cos der in a distant relationship, shes always preachin against gal who hav sex, likes to educate younger gals and so on, tho she told me she had only had sex wit 2 guys before, because she fine she gets offers and gift which she says she just collects der money,although we smooch nd kiss she dont allow me go in der, she later confided dat if i had been persuasive she might hv givin in, dis is a gal i spend heavly on nd respect her for her supposed lifestyle, we were seperated for a month, we both went to diff locations, she always gist me bout her meeting wit guys bla bla bla, dat i shud knw beta she cant do anytin wit dem, durin our separation she came to d town i was to see an old friend who she said spent on her during skul, bt d guy neva touches her, d guy lodge her in hotel , which she said slept alone and d guy went home cos hes now married, d next day we were supposed to see, but d guy refuse her seein anyone cos he paid her tfare, he den took her to d park next day, she also met her bf durin dis period nd said she broke up wit him, yesterday we both came back nd durin our gist, she told me her period has refuse to come, dats shes kinda scared dat she did preg test( am like wtf), she den brings out d test kits tellin me to cross check cos it was negative bla bla , i was like if u didnt hv sex y will u buy preg kit, she got angry nd said wat do u take me for, she den swore she didnt hv sex, later she den laff dat she help som1 do d test, but d whole tin was wit her, thruout lastnit i could not sleep, dis baitch is just a pretender or am i bein paraniod
here is another upgraded MUMU!
U're dinning with a pro, a genius.

She is not takin u as a fool, she is infact treating u as a fool dt u are!
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Kslib(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2013
@OP... DONT MIND THESE PEOPLE,YOU ARE VERY VERY WISE AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A REVREND SISTER..

5 Likes

Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Agrika: 3:21pm On May 16, 2013
Kai, see sharp babe, she don jam mugu!
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 16, 2013
Bobo Odenson swegbelabi

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Nnekacherry: 6:11pm On May 16, 2013
She actualy went to see a married man, who lodged her in a hostel and didn't allow her to see anybody...
That alone is enough to show you the kind of girl she is, yet you are here asking questions..
The babe is a smooth operator.. Lol
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Desdola(m): 6:27pm On May 16, 2013
The hand writing is clearly written on d wall, run for ur life before it is late.
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 16, 2013
LOL Just call her right now (while laughing) and tell her you no wan do again. Then drop phone.

Immediately start scoping other female prospects. Ain't nobody got time for that angry
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by WorldwarIII: 12:05am On May 17, 2013
Mr learner, your mumu no get duplicate!
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by mashnino(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2013
lmfao...

i like when someone comes on here to display his/her stupidity

my guy u re a member of "scared of being lonely" guys...

you have a big [size=20pt]L[/size] stamped to ur fore head...
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Ossaifamous(m): 12:17am On May 17, 2013
omo u r learner
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by stpat1(m): 1:29am On May 17, 2013
Kslib: @OP... DONT MIND THESE PEOPLE,YOU ARE VERY VERY WISE AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A REVREND SISTER..

kai you guys wont kill me with laughter. You are very very wise jare op. its true o, she is a nun

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Mynd44: 5:59am On May 17, 2013
You have been mumufied. I still can't believe anyone can come and ask questions like this after all that
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Nobody: 6:38am On May 17, 2013
OP, pls allow me to laugh. I have no advice to give to you.
Gals!!! Bro, you should know better
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Sheenor: 7:56am On May 17, 2013
eddyjibs: been involved wit dis gal, tho she had a bf she like she cant marry him, dat in due time she will break up wit him cos der in a distant relationship, shes always preachin against gal who hav sex, likes to educate younger gals and so on, tho she told me she had only had sex wit 2 guys before, because she fine she gets offers and gift which she says she just collects der money,although we smooch nd kiss she dont allow me go in der, she later confided dat if i had been persuasive she might hv givin in, dis is a gal i spend heavly on nd respect her for her supposed lifestyle, we were seperated for a month, we both went to diff locations, she always gist me bout her meeting wit guys bla bla bla, dat i shud knw beta she cant do anytin wit dem, durin our separation she came to d town i was to see an old friend who she said spent on her during skul, bt d guy neva touches her, d guy lodge her in hotel , which she said slept alone and d guy went home cos hes now married, d next day we were supposed to see, but d guy refuse her seein anyone cos he paid her tfare, he den took her to d park next day, she also met her bf durin dis period nd said she broke up wit him, yesterday we both came back nd durin our gist, she told me her period has refuse to come, dats shes kinda scared dat she did preg test( am like wtf), she den brings out d test kits tellin me to cross check cos it was negative bla bla , i was like if u didnt hv sex y will u buy preg kit, she got angry nd said wat do u take me for, she den swore she didnt hv sex, later she den laff dat she help som1 do d test, but d whole tin was wit her, thruout lastnit i could not sleep, dis baitch is just a pretender or am i bein paraniod
seriously bro........yuh be learner oh
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Mynd44: 8:05am On May 17, 2013
Soyedele1: OP, pls allow me to laugh. I have no advice to give to you.
Gals!!! Bro, you should know better
But the problem here is that he does not know better
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Nobody: 10:03am On May 17, 2013
yes boy, yes you are grin
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Youngpo413: 4:33pm On May 17, 2013
You are a learner,big time.
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Decapo: 5:14pm On May 17, 2013
brother you are a learner o
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Inik(m): 6:17pm On May 17, 2013
How old is the op?
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by deshclones(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2013
All these akwa-ubom nd calabar boys ....smh..
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Arsenate(m): 8:11pm On May 17, 2013
deshclones: All these akwa-ubom nd calabar boys ....smh..
lmao...how did u arrive at that conclusion, bro?
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 17, 2013
I know her type, i don meet someone like her 5yrs ago. O boy run away unless you are ready to continue your missionary journey.
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by ahmmyreal(m): 2:37am On May 18, 2013
@OP.. dont mind all of them saying u r a fool. u are just a very wise mugu.

just let her go without telling her why.

1 Like

Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Nobody: 2:43am On May 18, 2013
It's easy for u guys to yap the op bt haven't u guys falling in love before. You guys are seeing the situation from outside. @Op she's taking you for a ride. This is not the kind of girl u want to be with. The funny thing abt girls is that because of the attention some of them get because they are maybe fine they think they are the only girls in the world. Fortunately for you Op, there are millions of other girls and I'm sure you'll get anoda. Tell her to her face that u're sick and tired of her games and want out. Life is not hard.
Re: Am I Been Taken For A Fool by Mynd44: 6:03am On May 18, 2013
OP needs to trace his steps back so he can get his normal senses back

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between Love And Lust! 10 Signs. / I Pity This Babe O..eyaa / 5 Ways To Know That A Girl Does Not Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.