Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Have I Been Deflowered? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have I Been Deflowered? (60723 Views)

A Message For Guys Who Go Around Bragging About How They Deflowered A Lady / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Six Reasons Why A Virgin May Not Bleed When Deflowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 14, 2016
Now this is what happened to me. I'm not gonna say it happened to a friend like some used to. I am just curious and would appreciate meaningful comments.

When I was much younger, precisely 6years, I had this quickie with a neighbour. He was around that Age too, we just did for the fun of it, I don't realy know what led to it, I just saw that this boy and I had some kisses and sex, twice.
I grew older and I blamed myself for doing that trash then, there hasnt been much exposure as it is these days, I had been a bad girl for doing the 'mummy and daddy's game'.
This year, I will be 24 years. I have never had any sexual intercourse after the one I had 18 years ago though I have had some boyfriends But sex was out of it.
To the Best of my knowledge then, there was nothing like pain or blood. Now, I wonder, wasnt the hymen torn then? How come girls even below 6 years (who were taken advantage of) now have blood stains and experience pains?
This hymen, do they vary in flexibility?
I wonder if I have been deflowered back then?
Now I experience mighty pains if anything comes around the V area, as tiny as a finger.
I am just curious..

Comments like 'who cares if you are a Virgin'
Who Virginity don help
Should please not be typed here.
I have been sincere enough to type this, I will respect Matured contributions.

Cc:Lalasticlal

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
As long as the hymen is still intact.No you've not been deflowered

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by bigtt76(f): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2016
99.9% sure you were not deflowered. At that age the boy's preek would not be strong enough to cause any damage to the hymen. A guy needs enormous force to deflower a grown a$$ babe sef.

Yes the current day kids raped have blood stains because of the force with which the rapist do their thing angry inflicting bodily injury to the kids rather than their hymen.

MhizTessy:
Now this is what happened to me. I'm not gonna say it happened to a friend like some used to. I am just curious and would appreciate meaningful comments.
When I was much younger, precisely 6years, I had this quickie with a neighbour. He was around that Age too, we just did for the fun of it, I don't realy know what led to it, I just saw that this boy and I had some kisses and sex, twice.
I grew older and I blamed myself for doing that trash then, there hasnt been much exposure as it is these days, I had been a bad girl for doing the 'mummy and daddy's game'.
This year, I will be 24 years. I have never had any sexual intercourse after the one I had 18 years ago though I have had some boyfriends But sex was out of it.
To the Best of my knowledge then, there was nothing like pain or blood. Now, I wonder, wasnt the hymen torn then? How come girls even below 6 years (who were taken advantage of) now have blood stains and experience pains?
This hymen, do they vary in flexibility?
I wonder if I have been deflowered back then?
Now I experience mighty pains if anything comes around the V area, as tiny as a finger.
I am just curious..
Comments like 'who cares if you are a Virgin'
Who Virginity don help
Should please not be typed here.
I have been sincere enough to type this, I will respect Matured contributions.

99 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
bigtt76:
99.9% sure you were not deflowered. At that age the boy's preek would not be strong enough to cause any damage to the hymen. A guy needs enormous force to deflower a grown a$$ babe sef.

Yes the current day kids raped have blood stains because of the force with which the rapist do their thing angry inflicting bodily injury to the kids rather than their hymen.

you're right.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ladies comes to her rescue

2 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by talk2ancient(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
Spreads mat

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
bigtt76:

Hmmm
I see...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Ab025(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2016
You are a secondary Virgin.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by misspicy(f): 12:24pm On Jan 14, 2016
bigtt76:

what more can I say,bigtt76 said it all

Mhiztessy is still a virgin after all...smileysmileysmileysmiley

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 14, 2016
Sigh. Do you even know what a hymen is ? Virginity by presence or absence of an hymen is the most ridiculous thing in the world.

You do realise it's possible to have a hymen completely intact even if you've had sex. The hymen isn't a big piece of tissue just covering the entry of the vagina.

Virginity by definition is the state of never having sexual intercourse. If you've had sexual intercourse, you're not a virgin. Finish.

279 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2016
quiinnBee:
As long as the hymen is still intact.No you've not been deflowered
My curiousity led me to talk to a doctor, he said he would check with his fingers to see if there is a wide entrance.

He was wearing his gloves when I told him, 'dont bother again, thank you sir' cry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2016
bigtt76:

No offence. But that's not how the hymen works at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:
Sigh. Do you even know what a hymen is ? Virginity by presence or absence of an hymen is the most ridiculous thing in the world.

You do realise it's possible to have a hymen completely intact even if you've had sex. The hymen isn't a big piece of tissue just covering the entry of the vagina.

Virginity by definition is the state of never having sexual intercourse. If you've had sexual intercourse, you're not a virgin. Finish.
Ma'am,
I've always read that the flexible hymen breaks when a force comes in to find its way into the lady. how come it would still be intact after an intercourse?

5 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by bigtt76(f): 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
shocked Mr. Doctor wan play guitar ni grin I'm sure there are better ways to check than doing the manual thingy. Truth is if you've only had an encounter with a 6 year old back then, you have no cause to worray. Funny enuf some girls without any encounter still get their hymen broken due to excessive bicycle riding so stop worraying joooor and live your life!

MhizTessy:

My curiousity led me to talk to a doctor, he said he would check with his fingers to see if there is a wide entrance.

He was wearing his gloves when I told him, 'dont bother again, thank you sir' cry

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

Ma'am,
I've always read that the flexible hymen breaks when a force comes in to find its way into the lady. how come it would still be intact after an intercourse?

It is very very very possible. The hymen doesn't cover the entry of the vagina, if it did then how would we have our periods or even put a tampon up there.

The hymen is more of an archway around the vagina. Which doesn't have to tear at all if he was being careful.

Even if it does break, it doesn't nullify ones virginity. You can break your hymen by running. So your "as long as the hymen is intact theory" is invalid.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by bigtt76(f): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2016
Issokay ....how does it work?

YourMain:

No offence. But that's not how the hymen works at all.
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 14, 2016
YourMain:

Please educate them.

misspicy:

what more can I say,bigtt76 said it all

Mhiztessy is still a virgin after all...smileysmileysmileysmiley

OP, Virginity is a state whereby someone has never had sexual intercourse before. And sexual intercourse is the insertion and thrusting of the male_penis into the Vagina. If you have been penetrated by the genitals of a male, whether or not your hymen tore, you are no longer a virgin.

Mhiztessy, you are not a virgin.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
bigtt76:
Issokay ....how does it work?

Ive explained somewhere in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 14, 2016
Decker:

OP, Virginity is a state whereby someone has never had sexual intercourse before. And sexual intercourse is the insertion and thrusting of the male_penis into the Virgina. If you have been penetrated by the genitals of a male, whether or not your hymen tore, you are no longer a virgin.

Thank you for reminding me what Virginity is

5 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Jewelnutch: 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
I dunno about you, but I've been deflowered.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by bigtt76(f): 12:40pm On Jan 14, 2016
Ok tnx

YourMain:

Ive explained somewhere in this thread.

OP ...abeg nor worry yoursef and all the talks about being penetrated or not. You are still a virgin! Na you get your thing don't let anyone worry you.

MhizTessy:

Thank you for reminding me what Virginity is

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:

check with his finger? theres actually something doctors use in checking and it doesnt require dipping the fingers.
he's a pervert

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by misspicy(f): 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
Decker:

Please educate them.

OP, Virginity is a state whereby someone has never had sexual intercourse before. And sexual intercourse is the insertion and thrusting of the male_penis into the Virgina. If you have been penetrated by the genitals of a male, whether or not your hymen tore, you are no longer a virgin.

Mhiztessy, you are not a virgin.
I think OP is still a virgin,why?

according to her story,she was 6,the hymen becomes stronger during female formative years,which means the hymen must have been too thin to actually bleed or cause pain,and according to her,the boy was around her age grade,meaning he must have had a tiny pencil type of penis_ which couldn't have done the work of breaking the hymen,that is why,it becomes more painful for an older virgin to become disflowered than a younger virgin,say 30years/20years old virgin

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 14, 2016
quiinnBee:
check with his finger? theres actually something doctors use in checking and it doesnt require dipping the fingers.
he's a pervert
You can say that again!
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
bigtt76:
Ok tnx

OP ...abeg nor worry yoursef and all the talks about being penetrated or not. You are still a virgin! Na you get your thing don't let anyone worry you.

I appreciate your polite comment.

4 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Maxi112: 12:44pm On Jan 14, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by bigtt76(f): 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2016
You're welcome. The whole issue is just like a sinner for example, who prays to God for forgiveness and has the belief he's been forgiven only for another person to still be ranting in his ears that he's still a sinner.

Have a lovely day.

MhizTessy:

I appreciate your polite comment.

6 Likes

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
bigtt76:
You're welcome. The whole issue is just like a sinner for example, who prays to God for forgiveness and has the belief he's been forgiven only for another person to still be ranting in his ears that he's still a sinner.

Have a lovely day.

You too maam
Thanks smiley
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by jmoore(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2016
Virgin men don't have hymen. Therefore there is no physical proof to determine a virgin man. The hymen proof should also be discarded too for women.

Conclusion: A virgin is one that has never had sex, be it man or woman.

6 years old? I can't really blame you. Too young to differentiate between right and wrong.
Was it mere smooching or intercourse?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2016
Jewelnutch:
I dunno about you, but I've been deflowered.
Ok Thanks
Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Jewelnutch: 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:
Ok Thanks
Why thank me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have I Been Deflowered? by Jewelnutch: 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2016
MhizTessy:
Ok Thanks
Why thank me?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / You Used To Call Me Fat, Now You Want My Number- Lady Shares Massive Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.