Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States (21576 Views)

Buhari Receives Emir Of Yobe And His Delegates In Abuja(photos) / Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Joyfullyme: 2:20pm On May 16, 2013
mobuch:
I have relocated to Maiduguri and will be feeding you guyz with live updates and videos on the war which has just begun. I am on top of d situation.
Eferebor!!!!! Eferebooor!!!
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Godmann(m): 2:22pm On May 16, 2013
Capnd143: this is their logo[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/05/546032_248488531963530_2111647571_n2.jpg[/img]

Archaic logo. Crude unintelligent power. That was the same power you wanted to show in Nasarawa when a simple shrine man, took the lives of over 100 policemen. Shameless idoits
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by ayd91(m): 2:35pm On May 16, 2013
Godman_n:

Archaic logo. Crude unintelligent power. That was the same power you wanted to show in Nasarawa when a simple shrine man, took the lives of over 100 policemen. Shameless idoits
you said it "Policemen" and not soldiers. Lets keep the grammer simple, just so you don't get yourself confused.

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by texazzpete(m): 2:39pm On May 16, 2013
ayd91:
you said it "Policemen" and not soldiers. Lets keep the grammer simple, just so you don't get yourself confused.

*grammar*
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by okonja(m): 2:55pm On May 16, 2013
greall1: Seun i never see any comment from hausa"s and Fulani"s residence at

Yobe,

Maiduguri

and adamawa,

is like dey no see light charge their phones or They are out of Nairaland.i believe we are still One Nigeria.

FROM MAIDUGURI:- There is light BUT ALL GSM mobile networks have been shutdown this morning 16/05/2013....but am using a network from my Oga @ d top wink,
NOTE:- SOS Means there is network nearby but cant connect to it While "No service" means There is no network at all.

If you have anyone here, all his well grin grin grin, no ringtone (bomb explosion) yet for today

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Demdem(m): 3:01pm On May 16, 2013
noblezone:

As if we are not all witnesses to Buhari's campaign of terror?
2015 is still far, he has already promised that "dogs and baboons" will be soaked in blood.

The blood thirsty General should go and hide in shame because there is blood on his hands.

What ffucking blood is on his hands? If so why is he a free man? Are u the dog or baboon he was refering to?
Many simply don't use their brain.

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by bluz: 3:24pm On May 16, 2013
am in jimeta,Adamawa state,so far just tension among the citizen because of the sight of fully armed soldiers n police patrol vehicles moving around and curfew has been annouced today which is from 6pm to 6am.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by hikmoj(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2013
1 shortblackboy: my guy stay safe o
u dey tel am make e stay safe if e stay safe how e go comot go do amebo&hala us feed back?
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Capnd143(m): 3:31pm On May 16, 2013
nairalad:

^
Is it supposed to be "trained to kill" or 'train to kill"?

when this was asked, the answer was that "as the keep fighting or in the course of fight the 'train to kill' as in active, while veterans bear "trained to kill"
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Capnd143(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2013
#update . . .
from inside reports it seem the military has jammed all signals in some if not all of those states, this must have been taken to stop inter-bloc communication within boko haram circles. . . Due to this it is likely that those northern folks may not make calls or have access to internet
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Akwusike: 3:45pm On May 16, 2013
Hmm! Show urselves 'bokoniggas' my hands are crossed..jx watching. GEJ now u are reasoning
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by seaman007: 3:50pm On May 16, 2013
Godman_n:

Reply;u must be a boko haram member.
Don't worry one bullet will hit you soon.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by ksusi: 3:55pm On May 16, 2013
Responsible man should always talk reasonably, what is the link that exist between Buhari and Boko haram.Remember the begining.Why dont you blame GEJ on saying they are in my cabinet and they even eat with them.Leave Buhari alone
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by KakBala: 3:59pm On May 16, 2013
hikmoj: u dey tel am make e stay safe if e stay safe how e go comot go do amebo&hala us feed back?
can't stop laughing.. Anyway, i'm going to hide my amebo talent dis tym around..
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Whitehorse: 4:00pm On May 16, 2013
Moderators,

I'll strongly suggest you guys have a discussion with your boss about what is being posted on Nairaland about the on going activities in the states with SoE. The ways things are right now, you might have to self censor yourselves on certain posts or pictures.

Just play it safe, it would be very sad if Seun ends up with SSS or DMI or whatever those guys are called and Nairaland taken offline. Just be careful, things are very delicate right now. Even a blind man can see the government/military have taken down most of the internet/telecoms in the affected states...

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by ArQueBusieR(m): 4:36pm On May 16, 2013
Godman_n:

With all due respect, I'd like to clarify things: the only unintelligent entity here is you, Sir.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 16, 2013
hikmoj: u dey tel am make e stay safe if e stay safe how e go comot go do amebo&hala us feed back?
LOLZ
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by wyteman101(m): 5:12pm On May 16, 2013
.If state of emergency declaration can solve the problem, let it be.
But the problem is not the States. It is the federal government which has failed in all its responsibilities to bring about a lasting solution. While the states are using their resources to maintain the security agents sent to their states to fight the militants, the FG seems to be doing little to motivate these agents.
Yes They're killing innocent lives, but who is their sponsor? If you ask me, I'll say the FG since it has nothing to lose when these people are killed. The state governors are more vulnerable as they have everything to lose.

My own take here is, if at all there would be any declaration of emergency, it should be on the FG which has failed to manage the security situation in the country, failed to manage even its own policy pronouncements, failed to manage everything in the country. The country is managed with no defined philosophy but with sentiment....."
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 16, 2013
reserve space liking it
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Greatlydia(f): 6:42pm On May 16, 2013
all residence in borno state dont hav access to any network be it calls or internet since today. i tried to reach my pple dere all their numbers r switched off. dont knw weather is network problem or another tin. God take control
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2013
Whats the latest
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by papaejima1: 6:44pm On May 16, 2013
Godman_n:

The bullet will come your way. You will not die, but will live to feel the pains of what you wish others.
Is it paining you?
Aturu, go tell your brothers to remove the log in their eyes before looking for the specks in others eyes.
We have seen the efforts and results of your actions as far as your human rights of BH victims are concerned.

And bros, you'd be the first to receive the lead. FACT!
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by campnou: 6:48pm On May 16, 2013
Whitehorse: Moderators,

I'll strongly suggest you guys have a discussion with your boss about what is being posted on Nairaland about the on going activities in the states with SoE. The ways things are right now, you might have to self censor yourselves on certain posts or pictures.

Just play it safe, it would be very sad if Seun ends up with SSS or DMI or whatever those guys are called and Nairaland taken offline. Just be careful, things are very delicate right now. Even a blind man can see the government/military have taken down most of the internet/telecoms in the affected states...

Code RED activated....!
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by owobokiri(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2013
REMMEI: just wondering if this kinda thread is really important at a time like this..

Stop urinating in your pants..
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Metallurgist: 7:40pm On May 16, 2013
born2fuckpussy: yes, the war have started, sooner...government will be recruiting from west, south,east and train them for 2weeks, giving soldiers uniform to fight the northerners boko haram/citizens.....but I suspect the arab are the financial backup for northerners but USA/ israel will not rest, it is operation hawk them down
typical idi-ot, clueless and an illitra-te as far as inetrnational policy and diplomacy is concern, you really think the USA and isreal care about african xtains? Or anybody else apart from themselves and there interest. They do prefer the saudis or afgans(that benefit them) than the papacy

1 Like

Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nogen: 8:06pm On May 16, 2013
Please close this thread o.
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by tallceejay(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2013
Godman_n:

Now that u've cursed d lives of the security officers both dead (in Nasarawa) and alive....how have you provided solution or even fined tuned the strategy or the efforts of the valiant people who want to seek for you and I ? I don't speak much in this forum but its really pathetic when all people do is curse and rundown the efforts of others...does anyone feel the same way pls ?
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 16, 2013
I am hoping a good number of BH members to surrender within 2weeks and this could lead the army to very vital info
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by born2fuckpussy: 9:03pm On May 16, 2013
Metallurgist: typical idi-ot, clueless and an illitra-te as far as inetrnational policy and diplomacy is concern, you really think the USA and isreal care about african xtains? Or anybody else apart from themselves and there interest. They do prefer the saudis or afgans(that benefit them) than the papacy
you must be high on weed
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by bavosh: 9:20pm On May 16, 2013
Hey y'all...I'm in adamawa...jimeta 2 b precise..I jst feel u guys re xagurating dis...we're all fine here 4 nw...nd yes da soldiers ve arrived safely...No harrassmt of any citizens yet,cos virtually evri1 is co-operating....as in obeying instructns given...
Re: Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States by VolvoS60(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2013
Capnd143: when this was asked, the answer was that "as the keep fighting or in the course of fight the 'train to kill' as in active, while veterans bear "trained to kill"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) / Senator Ajibola Bashiru Meets Tinubu In Mecca (Pictures) / Enugu Residents Shun Governor Mbah’s Directive On Ban On Sit-at-home; Economic,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.