Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect (4795 Views)

Soldiers Clear Boko Haram Militants From Borno Town / Live Updates From Bornu, Yobe And Adamawa States / State Of Emergency Declared In Borno, Yobe and Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Following the conspiracy by the house of reps to destabilize the North East and allow boko haram to take over the affected states and beyond by rejecting the extension of Emergency rule in the affected states in North East Nigeria, The federal government is set to withdraw the Nigerian troops fighting to recover the states taken by boko haram insurgents.

The house declared the presence of the troops in the mentioned states as illegal as the emergency extension was denied.

Since the politics of hate and conspiracy is at peak in the Nigerian polity, it is time for every individual to defend oneself from every terrorist and crime.

The NASS has openly declared that the security of the nation is no longer in the hand of the president and they did not specify who should protect the life and property of Nigerians, every individual should not expect the any form of security from the president.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by 9jii(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
victorels:
Following the conspiracy by the house of reps to destabilize the North East and allow boko haram to take over the affected states and beyond by rejecting the extension of Emergency rule in the affected states in North East Nigeria, The federal government is set to withdraw the Nigerian troops fighting to recover the states taken by boko haram insurgents.

The house declared the presence of the troops in the mentioned states as illegal as the emergency extension was denied.

Since the politics of
Was there no army there before bokoharam started?
But they can leave if they can't. ..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by swagwu(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
I gues datz d best tin to do....free em let em kill dere selves ejooor....if is resulting to war we massob we are very much ready to strike..fu*ck all the abokis in the house.

dnt quote me biko!

just like it and pass jeje..

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by psucc(m): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
I wonder why we cannot put Nigeria first before partisan politics. If they really decide so, then whatever comes after is the creation of our self-centered leaders.
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Whizzdom(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nigeria Arm Forces wey no get mouth ...... na only to command dem sabi ... buh to execute am na wahala

Our soldiers wey no ready to die 4 dis country .... GEJ don suffer grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
9jii:

Was there no army there before bokoharam started?
But they can leave if they can't. ..

I really understand your plight. But I don't think you understand the plight of the people killed and the army. Families that have their members in th e army posted in those area will be rejoicing at the news.
And you, you will increase your hate and insult for the president when you begin to hear news of number of community taken by boko haram when the army is withdrawn or maybe, you will be rejoicing at the success of your colleague at terror.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
The speed in response to this really imply that these people don't want our Nigerian army to carry out the operation no mercy they declared, to use the equipment they just acquired with the borrowed $1Billion to overcome terror and to eliminate boko haram.
It really show how opposition are opposite of their opinions.
They would come back to talk trash about the government. So sad.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Melancholy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
The current emergency rule in those states ends today 12am precisely. The corrupt leaders in that part of the country are enjoying it cos no citizen will focus on any govt spendings on projects but beclouded with insecurity issues thereby making this governors more richer; all allocations are in their private pockets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by SOUNDKING: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thank master Jesus, our long awaited sharia rep. Finally here.
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by 9jii(m): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
victorels:

I really understand your plight. But I don't think you understand the plight of the people killed and the army. Families that have their members in th e army posted in those area will be rejoicing at the news.
And you, you will increase your hate and insult for the president when you begin to hear news of number of community taken by boko haram when the army is withdrawn or maybe, you will be rejoicing at the success of your colleague at terror.
It's laughable when you are trying to tell me what bokoharam are doing.
and only saTANist rejoice when humans are killed.
I never have room for hate in me.
Truth must be tell

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by realnas(m): 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
victorels:

Since the politics of hate and conspiracy is at peak in the Nigerian polity, it is time for every individual to defend oneself from every terrorist and crime.

The NASS has openly declared that the security of the nation is no longer in the hand of the president and they did not specify who should protect the life and property of Nigerians, every individual should not expect the any form of security from the president.

is this a joke or what? I can't blv wat I'm seeing ,withdraw the troops and replace them with who? Trust me the moment this happens the north east will turn into another iraq God forbid,I knw jona is dumb but not that extent trust me
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by holatin(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
What
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
9jii:

It's laughable when you are trying to tell me what bokoharam are doing.
and only saTANist rejoice when humans are killed.
I never have room for hate in me.
Truth must be tell

I have seen the word saTANist several time. Kindly explain it to me and how they rejoice as people are being killed.
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by nationwide1(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
The APC says they will discuss with the real BH when they take over. Meanwhile, let's expect announcement of caliphates soon.
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
realnas:
is this a joke or what? I can't blv wat I'm seeing ,withdraw the troops and replace them with who? Trust me the moment this happens the north east will turn into another iraq God forbid,I knw jona is dumb but not that extent trust me

I know he would not allow that to happen. But the speaker and his sympathizer have shown that they are nor clueless than the one they termed clueless.

The only reason they have is that the military did not achieve anything over the period of time that just expired today. So they should be removed so that the evil could actuality their goal.
The picture is just that clear to reasonable people.
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Built2last: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Disintegration is here, because there will be anarchy in that region and will spread.

The only reason, Bokoharam has not over run all of us is because of those soldiers,
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by idumuose(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Let me tell you this fact.The Nigeria army has hijacked the SOE and converted it for their selfish end.The President does not need SOE in the northeast to defeat boko haram.

He should explore other constitutional means to end the insurgency.SOE is another avenue to enrich our corrupt army.Besides don't you think the reps have more classified information at their disposal?

They are more informed and are at vantage position to know the true state of events in the troubled states.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by okiezman(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sauce or adonbilivit undecided
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Chylo(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Many Nigerians are so silly and uninformed.

Take this OP for example giving false news. Who says army must go after S0E? Was there SOE in niger-delta before dose terrorists were destroyed? Was it SOE dat JTF use to fight dem to stand still? SOE or no SOE, d army sld do its job and secure Nigerians instead of president giving lousy excuses.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by idumuose(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
victorels:

You have state of emergency and yet territories are being conquered by boko haram without any resistance by the army.The president should look for other options aside SOE.SOE is not bringing the desired result.

The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting achieve different results

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by idumuose(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
victorels:

You have state of emergency and yet territories are being conquered by boko haram without any resistance by the army.The president should look for other options aside SOE.SOE is not bringing the desired result.

The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting achieve different results.
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
idumuose:
Let me tell you this fact.The Nigeria army has hijacked the SOE and converted it for their selfish end.The President does not need SOE in the northeast to defeat boko haram.

He should explore other constitutional means to end the insurgency.SOE is another avenue to enrich our corrupt army.Besides don't you think the reps have more classified information at their disposal?

They are more informed and are at vantage position to know the true state of events in the troubled states.

what classified information do they have. The only thing they agitate about is the inability of the military to overcome boko haram over the given period of time and that shouldn't be considering the sabotage by some boko haram sympathizers like em..........
Remember it is not total state of emergency as was declared on plateau state where the governor is removed and a military administrator installed to handle the crisis/insurgents.
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Chylo:
Many Nigerians are so silly and uninformed.

Take this OP for example giving false news. Who says army must go after S0E? Was there SOE in niger-delta before dose terrorists were destroyed? Was it SOE dat JTF use to fight dem to stand still? SOE or no SOE, d army sld do its job and secure Nigerians instead of president giving lousy excuses.

You get your mouth.
The rep declare the presence of the troops in those area as illegal, what other meaning do you have to read from the statement.
People make decision out of bitterness, hatred andfrustration, some clueful people like you will swallowhook and line
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
okiezman:
Sauce or adonbilivit undecided

Sorry, I had to use it all to eat my yam. The source was very delicious.
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Chylo(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
victorels:

You get your mouth.
The rep declare the presence of the troops in those area as illegal, what other meaning do you have to read from the statement.
People make decision out of bitterness, hatred andfrustration, some clueful people like you will swallowhook and line

My friend sharrap there and stop talkin rubbish. Give me the source or link where the reps said the army is illegal.

Even if they said it is illegal doesn't make it illegal. The president is commander in chief of the armed forces and can deploy troops where-ever he wants. Except he is out of ideas and doesn't know what to do, then he can resign and gerrout of aso rock. Can you imagine a president hiding under flimsy excuse to shirk his responsibility.
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by okiezman(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
victorels:

Sorry, I had to use it all to eat my yam. The source was very delicious.

angry
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by ChimaAdeoye: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
They should withdraw them quickly! It is unacceptable for a southern soldier to die fighting Boko Haram which the northerners have intentionally set up. We shall preserve our boys to fight off the northerners from our land.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by idumuose(m): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
victorels:

what classified information do they have. The only thing they agitate about is the inability of the military to overcome boko haram over the given period of time and that shouldn't be considering the sabotage by some boko haram sympathizers like em..........
Remember it is not total state of emergency as was declared on plateau state where the governor is removed and a military administrator installed to handle the crisis/insurgents.
The president does not have the constitutional powers to remove a sittiing governor if he declares an SOE in the latter's jurisdiction.

Having said that,i will also inform you that as a regular visitor to the north east(shadawanka barracks in bauchi),the military is slowing down it's campaign in the north eastern theatre deliberately for filthy lucre sake.

Soldiers of higher ranks(from Brigadier up) are sacrificing the combatant soldiers on the altar of greed and selfishsness.

Do you know how much money is expended daily to feed the over 10,000 soldiers in Giwa barracks? The GOC handles this contract.All the soldiers you see at roads blocks are paid daily allowance .Ask me how much they collect?

A paltry N1,500. Is that what the govt budgeted for them?The answer is no sir!in the army,you do not complain and if you must complain,then you must to the same officer who is cheating you.The sandbags you see at army road blocks is someone's contract.

Let me stop here.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by omarlee(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
The definition of madness is repeating the same mistake several times and expecting a different result. The previous state of emergency declared was of no effect as we only witness significant escalation of the crisis. The army as well as the government is only taking a reactive approach in place of proactive actions-we only hear of BH attacking army positions instead of the other way round. According to Tsun Xu the anciant Chinese general " attack is the best secret of defence " bt our army is always waiting for a BH attack to repel or a town to be captured in order to retake. You can't win a war by dying for your country, but you can make someone die for the sake of your country's peace.
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by Collynzo9: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Boko haram will officialy take over.
Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by hardywaltz(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
What has the Nigerian troops been doing there since the State of Emergency was declared.
If another set if Chibok girls are kidnapped (GOD forbid) won't they blame it on the Governor even though there is a state of emergency.
Wasn't it under this same State of Emergency that Shekua annex great portions of Nigerian territories while our Military fled "with out mercy" or tactical maneuver.
We can't wait for them to leave so that the hunters can go after Boko Haram unhindered.

In less that 72 hours BH will be a thing of the past.

Afteral there are rumours of aiding and abetting by our Military for BH

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arm Forces To Be Withdrawn From Borno, Yobe And Adamawa. What To Expect by titoetal(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
The conspiracy against this government has been hatched since amalgamation of Nigeria. As it is being played out now by this self serving politicians, my heart bleeds for the common, helpless displaced and would be displaced Nigerians.
One of the house of Rep member was saying today that during the Niger Delta militancy, no state of emergency was proclaimed. It's wrong for anyone to compare ND militancy to BH. The two are distinct parallel lines. Where as ND militants have known leaders with real names, family and possible contact links, it's not so for BH.
When we say BH is a faceless terrorist pursuing an agenda known only by the sponsors, some said govt should negotiate with them. A shot was given at that, it turns out to be fake.

This conspiracy is building up per second per second. And when the centre can no longer hold, things will fall apart. Then after, we shall remember there was County.

Well, let God's will be done on this nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Okays Rice Importation Through Sea Port / See Pictures Of Diezani's 37 Million Dollars Property Siezed By EFCC / If Sowore Was Igbo, He Would Have Been Out By Now’ – Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.