Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Meet The Bisexual Lady (Yemisi Ilesanmi) Who Hates The Concept Of GOD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meet The Bisexual Lady (Yemisi Ilesanmi) Who Hates The Concept Of GOD (1618 Views)

Help! My Pastor Hates Me! / The Word 'Forgiveness' And The Concept Behind It. Whats Your Own Definition?. / Understanding The Concept of Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Bisexual Lady (Yemisi Ilesanmi) Who Hates The Concept Of GOD by Danfo(m): 5:19pm On May 16, 2013
I came across the Youtube video and thought I’d share. She is definitely an uncommon character as an African, especially as a Yoruba girl.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/NVS0KKj6zkM
Re: Meet The Bisexual Lady (Yemisi Ilesanmi) Who Hates The Concept Of GOD by Danfo(m): 5:22pm On May 16, 2013
Re: Meet The Bisexual Lady (Yemisi Ilesanmi) Who Hates The Concept Of GOD by UyiIredia(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2013
I knew of her since last year.
Re: Meet The Bisexual Lady (Yemisi Ilesanmi) Who Hates The Concept Of GOD by Tajolo(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2013
Really,na wa o. Then she should not use anxthing created by God starting from breeze,water and all things he created.
Re: Meet The Bisexual Lady (Yemisi Ilesanmi) Who Hates The Concept Of GOD by Danyell(m): 1:27pm On May 19, 2013
Tajolo: Really,na wa o. Then she should not use anxthing created by God starting from breeze,water and all things he created.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! And she shouldn't do these things or else God would roast her disbelieving a.s.s in hell faya!!!
Re: Meet The Bisexual Lady (Yemisi Ilesanmi) Who Hates The Concept Of GOD by PastorAIO: 1:29pm On May 19, 2013
In africa we have God/gods down below, the Ebora Ile. dieties are in the earth which is why yoruba people (traditionally) frown on stamping on the earth.

Tee jeje Tee jeje
Omo onile, a tee jeje
Ajoji a tee girigiri

Tread gently, tread gently
Natives of the land tread gently
It is foreigner that stamp irreverently.

I'm referring to the video at 1:30
Re: Meet The Bisexual Lady (Yemisi Ilesanmi) Who Hates The Concept Of GOD by Danyell(m): 1:29pm On May 19, 2013
This post appeared twice

(1) (Reply)

Is Repentance Complete Without Restitution? / Why Do Catholics Worship Mary? It Is Wrong... / Why I Am an Islamophobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.