Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,490 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji (2207 Views)

Linda Ikeji N240M Allegation - Femi Kayode Reacts / Linda Ikeji, Buhari, Dangote And Others Make New Africa Magazine List / I Never Slept With Any Man For Money - Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji by idupaul: 8:24am On May 17, 2013
OP u don't even know anything about Linda Ikejis history with Nairaland .. In her early days of blogging She used to create thread in Nairaland to give exposure to her Blog .. Then Immediately she open a new blogstory she creates a mirror thread here.. Many other younger blogger are still doing the same thing .. So I believe that Linda won't mind Naiaraland using her topics now that she is successful
Re: Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji by macjive01: 8:28am On May 17, 2013
blink182: attention seeker, you didn't notice first and it's not plagiarism.

So because I didn't notice it first means I should keep quiet and allow OLUWASEUN OSEWA continue to wallow in his inconsiderate, indiscriminate, malicious theft of one's creativity ?

You are must be a disgrace to humanity !
Re: Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji by macjive01: 8:42am On May 17, 2013
ItsModella:
but why are you this daft? instead of blaming Seun, blame the other bloggers who blog off Linda's news without acknowledging her. How is Seun even supposed to sift the plagiarizers from the non plagiarizers? Son, take your head far out of Linda's äss and put your brain to good use.

Linda's ass ? Lol.

Mate, this is not a coincident, lindaikeji..co.uk is a gossip/social/celebrity news source, her assembly of new is what's makes her site ingenious.

For OLUWASEUN OSEWA to continually push her news assembly to his, not merely to his site, but to the FRONT PAGE - even when the said story have very low views on nairaland - is outright tactless , inconsiderate theft .
Re: Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji by debbieakin(f): 8:51am On May 17, 2013
nairaland is a forum & not a blog...linda ikeji posts on her blog but here in nairaland members do..so its so different...get it right...oluwaseun osewa is still the best...we have numerous blogs in nigeria but how many forum do we have..? just one..Nairaland you are the best.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji by macjive01: 9:01am On May 17, 2013
debbie akin: nairaland is a forum & not a blog...linda ikeji posts on her blog but here in nairaland members do..so its so different...get it right...oluwaseun osewa is still the best...we have numerous blogs in nigeria but how many forum do we have..? just one..Nairaland you are the best.

No doubt nairaland is the number forum for Naija news, and one can claim that the Linda ikeji's stories are simply uploaded by regular members , yes that is possible .

however for those same stories to make the FRONT PAGE day-in day-out must be an orchestrated plan from OLUWASEUN OSEWA.

I wonder how his advertisers would feel knowing he is simply a XEROX !

Such act kills creativity .
Re: Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:22am On May 17, 2013
@OP, I am sure Linda Ikeji isn't that daft to know about plagiarism in internet infotainment biz . . . . . . If she is a saint then let her throw the first stone.[color=#990000]
Re: Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji by Decapo: 9:35am On May 17, 2013
macjive01: Oluwaseun Osewa, do you realize plagiarism is a crime ?

Day-in day-out, you move to your FRONT PAGE every single story on LINDA IKEJI (www.lindaikeji..co.uk) have you no shame ?

could you imagine a person setting up a website called naijaland, and simply daily copying every single thread on your FRONT page to his FRONT Page, how would you feel ?

and don't claim ignorance on this, cause this is a well orchestrated devious scheme, has been on-going since the 15th of February i started taking stock.

who be this one now
Re: Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:55am On May 17, 2013
ItsModella:
but why are you this daft? instead of blaming Seun, blame the other bloggers who blog off Linda's news without acknowledging her. How is Seun even supposed to sift the plagiarizers from the non plagiarizers? Son, take your head far out of Linda's äss and put your brain to good use.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji by macjive01: 11:33am On May 17, 2013
ItsModella:

Really ? I didn't know Linda ikeji was into änal .
Re: Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji by emisun(m): 12:25pm On May 17, 2013
The problem of the average Nigerian youth is his/her love for mediocrity.OP,may be u should gulp all the information on linda's blog while i do the same to nairaland,lets see who will come out more equipped intellectually to fit in into today's rapidly advancing world.if linda's blog gets mentioned here,she should really be glad for that.

Long live the federal republic of Nigeria.
Long live the owner of nairaland.and long live the members of nairaland forum.
Re: Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji by quickygirl(f): 4:30pm On Aug 24, 2013
must you post?
Re: Why Is Nairaland Plagiarizing Linda Ikeji by Gorrbachev: 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
First of all nairaland can't be found guilty of plagiarising Linda or anyone. everything shared here is by third party users not by nairaland.

and most of the mods are ibos , so that says alot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Patience Jonathan Not Fighting For The Future Of The Girl Child? / Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Addresses Nigerians / Alaafin Of Oyo And His Beautiful Wives Spotted Again, But This Time Dressed Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.