Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa (22220 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by yunafa(f): 2:45pm On May 17, 2013
NO SHE ISN'T ELEGANT, THE RIGHT WORD IS CUTE.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 17, 2013
Overhyped.

Nope, she's not even Nigeria's most elegant

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by jummylaw(f): 2:50pm On May 17, 2013
Sure thing luv her die! Simply irreplaceable! Muah! Go Genny! Go Genny! Go Genny! U rock!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by orgasticdance: 2:53pm On May 17, 2013
adaobi123: I also think Joselyn Dumas is quite elegant too
Jocelyn takes my pick too, but geny arguably has more reach and is more elegant in that sense
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Xb4Real: 2:56pm On May 17, 2013
Errrmmmmmmm. ELEGANT? Well, me just like de girl. Atleast for working herself out to limelight. She' s one of my role models, shaaa.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by oloriooko(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2013
@ OP

[size=48pt]NO!!![/size]

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 17, 2013
I will definitely do her...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 17, 2013
Not loud, not brash, just tasteful!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin
No noise making!!!! grin

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by valicious1(m): 3:06pm On May 17, 2013
Oya wey dat mumu lesbianboy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by nikkyshyne(f): 3:13pm On May 17, 2013
She is indeed elegant. Love the pictures. She reminds me of Kim Kardashian without the big azz though.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by batstan(m): 3:14pm On May 17, 2013
grin but why she no de drink garri nah............she for tall ooo #askagbani#
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by premium1: 3:15pm On May 17, 2013
Genny į̸̸̨§ beautiful buh dnt seee her as elegant. Shez J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ like every other gurl Ʊ see around. Shez too over hyped joor.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Gorrbachev: 3:19pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 17, 2013
premium1: Genny į̸̸̨§ beautiful buh dnt seee her as elegant. Shez J̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊t̲̥̅̊ like every other gurl Ʊ see around. Shez too over hyped joor.

It's actually the other way round for me. Facially she's like the average Nigerian chic. But when it comes to taste, carriage and elegance she beats the rest of them.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by vicade(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2013
Maybe west africa she is but the entire africa, No way.

The only way she can be the most elegant actress in africa is if Ethiopia doesn't have a film/movie industry cos most ethiopian ladies I've seen are really really elegant.

You can use google to search and see for your self.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by onila(f): 3:28pm On May 17, 2013
THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AFRICAN ACTRESS smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 17, 2013
This girl looks like black Kim Kardashian, according to facial appearance.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by BankuTilapia: 3:41pm On May 17, 2013
nnenna.1:
THE MOST ELEGANT ACTRESS IN AFRICA.

Feel free to disagree but I believe that she exudes style and grace in how she carries herself. She can look as plain as day but still have that quiet self-confidence about her.

Some pictures of Genevieve:

Ghanaian actress and presenter Joselyn Canfor Dumas is a billion times better in class, elegance and beauty. Gene is a better actress

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by syfreke(f): 3:42pm On May 17, 2013
She stands a chance.......she is so natural,i admire her a lot
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by BankuTilapia: 3:45pm On May 17, 2013
vicade: Maybe west africa she is but the entire africa, No way.

The only way she can be the most elegant actress in africa is if Ethiopia doesn't have a film/movie industry cos most ethiopian ladies I've seen are really really elegant.

You can use google to search and see for your self.
Not even in West Africa cus Ghana's Joselyn Canfor Dumas will wipe her face on da floor wen it cums to class and elegance. grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by omokayode9258(m): 3:45pm On May 17, 2013
Tinini-tanana:
@nnenna.1,can you please define Elegance ? I don't think she's the most elegant woman. what I know is our girls like wearing unclad clothes,cat copying western countries ? What and where is the Africanism in her ? indecency dressing is now en vogue to our naija babes they don't feel belong without showing what is not to be see. gone are those days they wear wrappers you hardly see a girl with it. well,keep wearing any latest fashion you see,by the time good husband no gree come you go dey go prayer house dey pay for your sin of been "most Elegance babes in Africa",shikenan!
tinana, infact, u ar loved nd apreciatd. Pple dnt knw what being beautiful is, thnk wearn rubish nd walkn up nd down is d definitn of beautiful, most of dis actres, leave dr primary ass whch is dr hapy home 4 a useles job. Wel, its nt dr fault bt d fault of d unreasnable 1s apreciatn dem 4 dr stupidity

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by omokayode9258(m): 3:46pm On May 17, 2013
Tinini-tanana:
@nnenna.1,can you please define Elegance ? I don't think she's the most elegant woman. what I know is our girls like wearing unclad clothes,cat copying western countries ? What and where is the Africanism in her ? indecency dressing is now en vogue to our naija babes they don't feel belong without showing what is not to be see. gone are those days they wear wrappers you hardly see a girl with it. well,keep wearing any latest fashion you see,by the time good husband no gree come you go dey go prayer house dey pay for your sin of been "most Elegance babes in Africa",shikenan!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Orikinla(m): 3:54pm On May 17, 2013
Yesterday it was Rita Dominic and today, it is Genevieve Nnaji?
Who is next?
She is not even the most elegant in Surulere, talk less of Nigeria before even mentioning in Africa!

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by obiajurum25: 3:56pm On May 17, 2013
she is pretty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Kaycee7(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2013
Tinini-tanana:
Another backward illiterate who thinks women are nothing without husbands. Anyway, if U've really looked at Genevieve, U'll think diffrtly. The lady may have her shortcomings, but she dresses responsibly. Look well.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by valicious1(m): 3:58pm On May 17, 2013
Orikinla: Yesterday it was Rita Dominic and today, it is Genevieve Nnaji?
Who is next?
She is not even the most elegant in Surulere, talk less of Nigeria before even mentioning in Africa!
i think both are from d same state.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Kaycee7(m): 4:04pm On May 17, 2013
Orikinla: Yesterday it was Rita Dominic and today, it is Genevieve Nnaji?
Who is next?
If she isn't the most elegant, then who is?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Kaycee7(m): 4:05pm On May 17, 2013
[quote author=Orikinla]Yesterday it was Rita Dominic and today, it is Genevieve Nnaji?
Who is next?
She is not even the most elegant in Surulere, talk less of Nigeria before even mentioning in Africa
If she isn't the most elegant, then who is?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by jmoore(m): 4:12pm On May 17, 2013
Elegant= Refined and tasteful in appearance, behaviour or style. Displaying effortless beauty

Yeah, she epitomizes the above definition.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by dramendra: 4:22pm On May 17, 2013
She's just simply elegant as post read. And to those beefing, she don't even know you, and you like it or not you still know her even in the dark..
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by styno22(m): 4:27pm On May 17, 2013
kissGene is a lady with great attitude. It is her attitude dat makes her elegant
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by styno22(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2013
Gene is a lady with great attitude. It is her attitude dat makes her elegant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soul E Drops A Bombshell, Says 2015 Election Would Be Replica Of The June 12, 93 / ~ Rumour Alert! Love Affair Between Genevieve & Majid Michel ?! / Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.