Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa (22222 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 24, 2013
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 24, 2013
If those pics of North African women were the best you could come up with, then I am more confident in my assertion grin.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 24, 2013
Banku&Tilapia:

Not even in West Africa cus Ghana's Joselyn Canfor Dumas will wipe her face on da floor wen it cums to class and elegance. grin cheesy grin cheesy

Don't mistake a pretty face and wide hips for refinement and elegance.

Genny beats her competition hands down in that department.

Find a picture of Joselyn Dumas that personifies and elegance and grace (to beat Genevieve).
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by omar22(m): 1:59pm On May 24, 2013
nnenna.1:
If those pics of North African women were the best you could come up with, then I am more confident in my assertion grin.

Go and look at Iman's picture even at 57 she makes Genevieve look like she was hit by a bag of coins

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by omar22(m): 2:19pm On May 24, 2013
nnenna.1:

Go and check the main actresses in these movies below and see how far African Actresses has gone...

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 24, 2013
omar22:

Go and look at Iman's picture even at 57 she makes Genevieve look like she was hit by a bag of coins

Of course, you had to resort to posting an African MODEL based in HOLLYWOOD (with American glam squads, etc) to buttress your point.

My assertion still stands.

GENEVIEVE IS THE MOST ELEGANT ACTRESS IN AFRICA.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Kaycee7(m): 2:22pm On May 24, 2013
Tinini-tanana:
Thank you Kaycee, at least I can read write and comprehend . Pls does that justifies what you've called me ? God bless you.
Fine. Am sorry. But your post is still biased.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 24, 2013
omar22:

Go and check the main actresses in these movies below and see how far African Actresses has gone...

Haha...you posted Eliza Dushku (Albanian Hollywood B list Actress), Daniella Deutscher (another Hollywood B list Actress), and Unknown Mediterranean actresses to prove what exactly?

GENEVIEVE NNAJI IS THE MOST ELEGANT AND REFINED ACTRESS IN AFRICA.

DEAL WITH IT.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 24, 2013
Find me an African Actress, based in Africa, with as much elegance and refinement to match Genevieve.

Until then, my assertion still stands.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by omar22(m): 3:10pm On May 24, 2013
nnenna.1:

Haha...you posted Eliza Dushku (Albanian Hollywood B list Actress), Daniella Deutscher (another Hollywood B list Actress), and Unknown Mediterranean actresses to prove what exactly?

GENEVIEVE NNAJI IS THE MOST ELEGANT AND REFINED ACTRESS IN AFRICA.

DEAL WITH IT.

SEE RANK

Elegant my black ass you need to get your fact right.... they are all based in Africa just because they dont show up in a car crash industry called Nollywood...

Karima Adebibe - Moroccan
Morjana Alaoui - Morocan
Emmanuelle Chriqui - Moroccan
Leïla Bekhti - Algerian

I believe you do watch Spartacus well South African base Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Neavia) is one of the stars of the show... Not all of us are hoodwinked into believe that Miss Goody 2shoes is all that...

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 24, 2013
LMAO...Do you know what elegance and refinement is?

Why are you posting a picture of a teeny bopper Hollywood actress?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by nikkyshyne(f): 3:16pm On May 24, 2013
omar22:

This neck is serious!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 24, 2013
Time to dissect your picks;

Karima Adebibe - Moroccan - MODEL/Slutty looking actress based in Britain
Morjana Alaoui - Morocan - hahahaha! This thing:

Emmanuelle Chriqui - Moroccan - Based in Canada, more cute than elegant
Leïla Bekhti - Algerian - Elegant looking, but she is based in France and has the extra glam squad and money to boost her image.

Still haven't proven me wrong. grin

THE MOST ELEGANT ACTRESS IN AFRICA IS GENEVIEVE.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 24, 2013
Find me an African Actress, BASED IN AFRICA, with as much elegance and refinement to match Genevieve.

Until then, my assertion still stands.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Kaycee7(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2013
Cynthia Addai-Robinson is not elegant. When U appear nude on T.V, there's nothing elegant about U. And we mean actresses acting in Africa. So in that case, Genevieve is still the best around in Africa.
omar22:
SEE RANK
Elegant my black ass you need to get your fact right.... they are all based in Africa just because they dont show up in a car crash industry called Nollywood...
Karima Adebibe - Moroccan
Morjana Alaoui - Morocan
Emmanuelle Chriqui - Moroccan
Leïla Bekhti - Algerian
I believe you do watch Spartacus well South African base Cynthia Addai-Robinson (Neavia) is one of the stars of the show... Not all of us are hoodwinked into believe that Miss Goody 2shoes is all that...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by omar22(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2013
nnenna.1:

Leïla Bekhti - Algerian - Elegant looking, but she is based in France and has the extra glam squad and money to boost her image.

Compared to this..... I beg to differ

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 24, 2013
Can't you see that Genevieve still carries herself elegantly in that photo compared to her:

Am I discussing with a dingbat or something?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by omar22(m): 3:35pm On May 24, 2013
nnenna.1:
Can't you see that Genevieve still carries herself elegantly in that photo compared to her:

Am I discussing with a dingbat or something?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha sorry but may be for a Halloween party she might get pass the bouncer without an IV

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 24, 2013
^^^^And, she still pulls more grace than any African Actress based in Africa.

*Sighs in satisfaction while un-following thread*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by omar22(m): 3:39pm On May 24, 2013
nnenna.1:
^^^^And, she still pulls more grace than any African Actress based in Africa.

*Sighs in satisfaction while un-following thread*

Thank God you dont speak for the rest of Africa
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by desiree3191: 11:34pm On May 25, 2013
I think we are speaking of black women....what is up with folk posting pics of Caucasian/Arabs?!?! Yes, there are blacks living here in Copenhagen, but they are not indigenous. I am a white guy that loves black women....can you guys stay focused here and post pics of black women, not white imports. Arabs are NOT the indigenous folk of Africa....they migrated to spread Islam! And please stop posting pics of WHITE DUTCH South Africans! Arghhhh!
nnenna.1:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by desiree3191: 11:36pm On May 25, 2013
And this woman is not even pretty!!!!! She looks like a damn gypsy! Almost masculine!
desiree3191: I think we are speaking of black women....what is up with folk posting pics of Caucasian/Arabs?!?! Yes, there are blacks living here in Copenhagen, but they are not indigenous. I am a white guy that loves black women....can you guys stay focused here and post pics of black women, not white imports. Arabs are NOT the indigenous folk of Africa....they migrated to spread Islam! And please stop posting pics of WHITE DUTCH South Africans! Arghhhh!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by desiree3191: 11:38pm On May 25, 2013
This Ghanaian actress is absolutely stunning! What are some of her movies?
Banku&Tilapia:

Ghanaian actress and presenter Joselyn Canfor Dumas is a billion times better in class, elegance and beauty. Gene is a better actress
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by desiree3191: 11:43pm On May 25, 2013
You mean in facial features right? Please don't tell me this lovely black woman is carrying herself like the slutty white American girls. I am working in our Atlanta office for the next few months and Americans HATE KK! White Americans girls with class (not many in the Deep South) are ashamed of her. I hope this pretty black woman is not a slut and doesn't sleep around with all male athletes.
klenzjoshua: I love ur quote. She is the Kim Khardashian we have in Africa. I love both.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by desiree3191: 11:44pm On May 25, 2013
Post REAL black women please....no one wants to see white girls.
baby-boy:
We have Actresses from North to south of Africa, west to east of Africa.... Africa does not begin or end with Nollywood
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by desiree3191: 11:47pm On May 25, 2013
I agree!
nnenna.1:
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by desiree3191: 11:52pm On May 25, 2013
I love Nigerian girls and I agree with you...Angolans are pretty too! I am working in our Atlanta office for a few months and blacks run this city (Chocolate City they call it)--black mayor, black city council, black police chief, etc. Very well run city and lots of the pretty African American ladies remind me of Nigerians in face, and some of Kenyans and Ethiopians...lots of the continent is seen in their faces. I go to a nice Nigerian dry cleaner that also does minor and major alterations...best customer service ever, high but worthy of the prices for quality of alterations!

There are a lot of Ethiopian, Somali and other East Africans putting down OTHER BLACK AFRICANS and it is odd to me as a Germanic to see this. But to the Ethiopian guy, in Scandinavia, it is the East African immigrants that are often prostitutes--mostly Somali, Ethiopian, and some Kenyan--but MOSTLY Ethiopians are commonly caught prostituting themselves--especially in Copenhagen & Malmo. West African women are usually professionals and EMPLOYED. Just a Dane's two cents. Not much to be proud of...Nigerian communities here in Atlanta and up in Toronto are very affluent---Ethiopians and Somalis are often poor hustlers and cab drivers and looked down upon by affluent African-Americans, and being a negro AND Muslim in America doesn't help your cause much either, especially in the Deep South. Just saying!
Tonae: @knowitall.. Ethiopian girls are never any match to Nigerian babes in terms of true beauty which comprises of body and brains.

Ethiopian girls are beauty without brains and that equals to nothing. Now juxtapose that with our beauty and brains Nija babes.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by AlyricistLaura: 12:58am On May 26, 2013
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:27am On May 26, 2013
Hahaha, was wondering what took Omar so long. grin grin grin

Lol. Seems anyone as much as have a stint in hollywood is elegant. grin grin grin What on earth is this lady's dressing pattern like?

So Iman is now an African actress? I doubt even Iman sees herself in such light. grin grin A stint in hollywood does not mean a career in acting. grin grin Iman is vastly known for being a model and owner of a cosmetic franchise, and not her acting. So can I hear someone say FAILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

Thandie Newton?? Thandie that calls herself a British Actress? grin

As much as we ridicule nollywood (of which it deserves grin), it has set itself as a pioneer for independent movie making in Africa. These are the kind of African movies we are talking about here. Go and compare your actresses with whoever they are competing with in guess where? Hollywood!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by babyboy3(m): 10:17am On May 26, 2013
desiree3191: I think we are speaking of black women....what is up with folk posting pics of Caucasian/Arabs?!?! Yes, there are blacks living here in Copenhagen, but they are not indigenous. I am a white guy that loves black women....can you guys stay focused here and post pics of black women, not white imports. Arabs are NOT the indigenous folk of Africa....they migrated to spread Islam! And please stop posting pics of WHITE DUTCH South Africans! Arghhhh!

THE HEADLINE SAYS AFRICAN!!!!!

It didn't say White or Black... Africa did not start from Nigeria and ends in Ghana!

Please broaden your horizon
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by babyboy3(m): 10:19am On May 26, 2013
desiree3191: Post REAL black women please....no one wants to see white girls.

Not all of us are racist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) / I Cannot Stand A Lousy Girl – Phyno / Asa Keeps Fit, Dances To 'Uyo Meyo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.