Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa (22221 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Aging? (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji Is My Girlfriend; She's My Everything" - D'banj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by solomon111(m): 4:31pm On May 17, 2013
bebe2: OVER HYPED N OVER PRICED cool cool
she may be a little over-priced,but she is not over-hyped.
Genny is a damn good actress.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by AmicableEd: 4:32pm On May 17, 2013
She is INDEED hot, see all her birthday photos, God, she is so gracious http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/05/see-all-photos-from-genevieve-nnajis.html
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 17, 2013
jmoore: Elegant= Refined tasteful in appearance, behaviour or style. Displaying effortless beauty

Yeah, she epitomizes the above definition.

Gbam!!!!!!!! Effortless, not trying too hard.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Erotex(m): 4:54pm On May 17, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
are you serious? watch an Ethiopian movie and you will answer your own ridiculous question...she not even top 100

onye asiri
olofofo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Erotex(m): 4:55pm On May 17, 2013
danny301: Omotola is the most elegant actress in Nigeria and by extension in the whole of Africa.
na lie cuz she is igbo abi?
Go look bush!!!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Erotex(m): 4:57pm On May 17, 2013
bebe2: OVER HYPED N OVER PRICED cool cool
go look bush!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Erotex(m): 4:58pm On May 17, 2013
Js cant stop loving the way she look day by day
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by touchmeder: 5:11pm On May 17, 2013
She is beautiful..
she keeps her makeup simple and more importantly for me in this day and age with virtually everyone (in that industry)bleaching with no shame
she has remained true. indeed black beauty a lesson for those contemplating bleaching or tonning lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by micki83(m): 5:20pm On May 17, 2013
Ooooh,Genny of life! I don't think even d goddess,Aphrodite,can match Genny in terms of elegance,poise,grace and style! *sigh*...she's just a pleasure to stare at and listen to.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 17, 2013
stillwater:
When others were dressing like housegirls......
Why am I thinking of Mercy Johnson right now? cheesy

stillwater:
When others were dressing like drag queens.......
Why am I thinking of Uche Ogbodo right now? cheesy

@ topic, I don't know about being the most elegant actress in Africa, but I can't and won't dispute the fact that she's among the most elegant actresses in Africa.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Akiika: 6:27pm On May 17, 2013
No, it's Omotola
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by sko(m): 6:53pm On May 17, 2013
I Love this Woman!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by elsie4cool(f): 7:00pm On May 17, 2013
I luv her....She's my role-model
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Guchis(f): 7:12pm On May 17, 2013
Genny is one lady I admire so much..she has my vote anyday
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Beync(f): 8:29pm On May 17, 2013
Orikinla: Yesterday it was Rita Dominic and today, it is Genevieve Nnaji?
Who is next?
She is not even the most elegant in Surulere, talk less of Nigeria before even mentioning in Africa!
gbagun by prof orikinla tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by poshpimkiey(f): 8:39pm On May 17, 2013
4chi: No she's not..
nigur, u're one dumb asswipe. Jeez
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Kajina: 8:40pm On May 17, 2013
She tries to look elegant, but the most elegant in the whole of Africa

That's a joke shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by babyboy3(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2013
Most elegant and the best Actress in Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v70pNFdsBSg
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Tonae: 1:43am On May 18, 2013
@knowitall.. Ethiopian girls are never any match to Nigerian babes in terms of true beauty which comprises of body and brains.

Ethiopian girls are beauty without brains and that equals to nothing. Now juxtapose that with our beauty and brains Nija babes.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by brownsug(f): 8:09am On May 18, 2013
yuzedo dont worry give me ur number

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAA!!!!! tongue Sweet anty genevivv, d only grate sexxxxxxy ice cream babes i can allowe to slip in my pent house witout fearin she gonna steal my gold and dollars!!!! angry wink ohh my sweet anty genny, i luve u like fanta and egg!!! kiss kiss come bark to me cry plissssss[/b][/quote] kiss
yuzedo dont worry give me ur number

HELLLLLL YEAAAAAAA!!!!! tongue Sweet anty genevivv, d only grate sexxxxxxy ice cream babes i can allowe to slip in my pent house witout fearin she gonna steal my gold and dollars!!!! angry wink ohh my sweet anty genny, i luve u like fanta and egg!!! kiss kiss come bark to me cry plissssss[/b][/quote]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 18, 2013
If I'm to come in the next coming world, I will like to marry Genevieve. I remember in 2011 when she was nominated as the number 5 celebrity in africa. Kudos to U.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 18, 2013
I love ur quote. She is the Kim Khardashian we have in Africa. I love both.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 18, 2013
Husband or no Husband, she is better off millions of ladies with husband. Go on Gene
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 18, 2013
Is better u keep quite when u don't know something. Geenvieve was nominated as number 5 in celebrity in africa in the 2011. Google it and see.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by nsikakudom: 8:36am On May 19, 2013
Dere's just smthing unique about dis woman..u can't just equate her wit d likes of omotola
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 19, 2013
My girl Gene rocks! Woohoo!

Well she's not the most elegant but she's classy and has her own style. Her clothes love her...
Gene is more beautiful than Rita Dominic, but Dominic is the most elegant. :-)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 19, 2013
Tonae: @knowitall.. Ethiopian girls are never any match to Nigerian babes in terms of true beauty which comprises of body and brains.

Ethiopian girls are beauty without brains and that equals to nothing. Now juxtapose that with our beauty and brains Nija babes.

Thank you!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Tininitanana(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2013
omokayode9258: tinana, infact, u ar loved nd apreciatd. Pple dnt knw what being beautiful is, thnk wearn rubish nd walkn up nd down is d definitn of beautiful, most of dis actres, leave dr primary ass whch is dr hapy home 4 a useles job. Wel, its nt dr fault bt d fault of d unreasnable 1s apreciatn dem 4 dr stupidity
Thanks dear,I hope they see beyond their nose and not be carried away by the satanism of this world.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Tininitanana(m): 7:03pm On May 23, 2013
Kaycee7:
Another backward illiterate who thinks women are nothing without husbands. Anyway, if U've really looked at Genevieve, U'll think diffrtly. The lady may have her shortcomings, but she dresses responsibly. Look well.
Thank you Kaycee, at least I can read write and comprehend . Pls does that justifies what you've called me ? God bless you.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by babyboy3(m): 6:23am On May 24, 2013
We have Actresses from North to south of Africa, west to east of Africa.... Africa does not begin or end with Nollywood

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by babyboy3(m): 6:24am On May 24, 2013
baby-boy:
We have Actresses from North to south of Africa, west to east of Africa.... Africa does not begin or end with Nollywood

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Is The Most Elegant Actress in Africa by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 24, 2013
^^^And she has a more refined and elegant carriage than they do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ruke Amata's Wife's Multiple Affairs Exposed - Encomium Exclusive / Jane Ogbonna Weds Ben Obozele (Photos) / I Cannot Stand A Lousy Girl – Phyno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.