Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,278 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 (15710 Views)

2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman / Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Udpconcept(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2013
am not of such dis pix is that of my senegalis facebook date. the guy should die in jail he deserves no mercy
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by DJDOLA(m): 10:12am On May 18, 2013
jaystunt: When it dawned on the girl that the
suspect, who came back the second
day to collect the money, was about
to dupe her she reportedly contacted
men of the civil defence who came to
invite the suspect for questioning.

So when actually did Fraudster collect this 850k? This whole piece just doesn't add up.
I wonder ooo I think say na only me see am self
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by tpia5: 10:15am On May 18, 2013
Possibly a fake story, there are a lot of bogus write ups here.

But its true there are males on the prowl trying to attack families by duping girls with romantic fairytales.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Koolking(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2013

So when actually did the Fraudster collect this 850k? This whole piece just doesn't add up.

I thought it was just me. May be the mod confused the subject with the bulletin. The news report sounds like attention seeking. It does not add up at all. The news has violated NL rules No.8. Mr Seun, it's now up to you
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Ama28(f): 10:20am On May 18, 2013
Civil Defence Corps, Kudos!
Now we know you are a working body and not a waste of tax payer's money!

Too bad women are still taken advantage of all in the name of love!
Can we really make women stay of social media and networks? We all want to get modernized and be loved!
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Brilliance9000: 10:21am On May 18, 2013
Koolking:

I thought it was just me. May be the mod confused the subject the bulletin. The news report sounds like attention seeking. It does not add up at all.

Intelligent people read and think critically. Glad you observed that also.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by anonimi: 10:24am On May 18, 2013
No photo of the facebook fraudster
They should include his picture so others can take note when he gets bail or gets out of jail.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by kzokul(m): 10:25am On May 18, 2013
Unemployment is d cause of d increased rate of social ntwrk scam and d likes.....an idle mind is d devil's workshop....all these internet scam and dupious means of livelihood will nt stop unless d govt creates more job opportunities dat wud b enough 2 @ least reduce 50% idleness in d country....in dis way there wud b dratic reduction of all dis scams,duping,robbery and likes..... KIZO
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by diarra94(m): 10:26am On May 18, 2013
It seems the girl is nigeria. Wow, in this age, a nigerian scammed?
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Nobody: 10:27am On May 18, 2013
love is blind... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by barroymails: 10:31am On May 18, 2013
Beware of all friends on the social networks, especially Facebook. Such friends are NOT to be taken seriously for anything. Many of the so-called friends are frauds, dupes, murderers and everything evil. Deal with them peripherally.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by fruityjojo(f): 10:35am On May 18, 2013
Suljosh: Ladies are so dumb!
Wat do u mean? Didn't u read d part where he also duped a Reverend Father A MAN! Any1 can fall victim most expecially Greedy people!
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by expertman(m): 10:45am On May 18, 2013
Hmmm N850k? To me i think that girl Also is a suspect. Where did she got N850k she gave the girl? She also got that money from online scams. I.e i want to visit my mum at d vilage pls send me N10k etc. So ole gbe ole gba ni o. Omo ale Jati jati
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by aijaydiva(f): 10:45am On May 18, 2013
hmmmm! U must be a strong sexist. I wonder who suspected d fraudster and called the authorities to question the guy in question. Wasnt it a supposed "dumb lady"? I suppose her dumbness lead her to being a rich lady. Why dnt say all men are fraudsters because of this singular act of d man involved. My point is dat u dnt have to generalise things.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by dnawah(m): 10:59am On May 18, 2013
Him dup am of two things,one in d night and the other in the day(money).now them d talk of one(money),the other one nko?grin;Djust asking o!
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by icefish(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2013
safarigirl: Later dem go say na only we dey scam people.

But una own too much
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Suljosh: 11:38am On May 18, 2013
illuminaty: Sims like "our oga at d top"...Obafaye shem,is nw ontop of his game....glad 2 see him bk on his job
ROTFLMAO
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by grandpoh(m): 11:38am On May 18, 2013
nekaa: Don't these folks ever learn?
dey will never learn.....imagine gurlz falling in luv wit perxon u knw no....i av lotta em!!!
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by BrutusOj(m): 11:39am On May 18, 2013
Ich_el: .
All this hungry Lagos boys keep pouring sand in our garri all d time..social networking has made Nakin of Akpako easier for us na...u don't nid too much protocols bfor getin dm hot girls who can't sit in one place..upload ur clean pixs,go on line,chat for two days,3rd day she is in ur cribs doing what she' gud in doing..Pls scamers,don't spoil our shows oo,stop duping n hurting dm girls,just nak dia akpako wella n let dm go in peace n harmony
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by pastormmadu(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2013
Hmmm! I thought d man was an igbo man as they said igbo's like money. Neva knw dat 'ofe mmanu' ppl dey scam too. Meaning they r nt saints after all.

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Suljosh: 11:46am On May 18, 2013
Blackgold09: man go get a job n stop been lazy abt
I'm not gonna stoop to ur level, It's a fact deal with it. You ladies shld learn from others experience.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Suljosh: 11:50am On May 18, 2013
Ruth Isaac: Why in God's name do ladies still fall for all this nonsense called social network love, falling in love wth faceless people, some1 you dont even know if the profile pic you see, is the real him. Falling in love with ghost.
tell your sisters from another folks o
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by StateOfMind: 12:04pm On May 18, 2013

And the rev is a female too?
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by solotutu(m): 12:11pm On May 18, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] who cares again if a rev father is bin duped,when nowadays fake rev fathers r im large quantity duping innocent ppl tryin to please God...
Smh for d girl...u no knw person,u com invite am frm anoda state to ur state...chai...d man's lies has drilled her skull to mk her dumb.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 18, 2013
Is the man a Nigerian?
They're the hungry ones looking for who to dupe. grin
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by wasco8(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2013
One should beware of people bearing AROWOLO these days. people bearing this name are causing more havoc in recent times. Some years ago, one arowolo killed his wife(banker), just last week, a guy named Arowolo Tunde raped a girl in Ibadan.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by roselynbas(f): 1:13pm On May 18, 2013

Na man born u?
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by roselynbas(f): 1:19pm On May 18, 2013
wasco8: One should beware of people bearing AROWOLO these days. people bearing this name are causing more havoc in recent times. Some years ago, one arowolo killed his wife(banker), just last week, a guy named Arowolo Tunde raped a girl in Ibadan.

Noted!
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by mrperfect(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2013
That is sad, although is just an an attempt to dupe.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Suljosh: 1:40pm On May 18, 2013
StateOfMind:

And the rev is a female too?
that's your word Mr "stateOfmind"
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by rman: 1:44pm On May 18, 2013

So when actually did Fraudster collect this 850k? This whole piece just doesn't add up.

Thanks for pointing it out. It became muddled up for me too when I read that part.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife / Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) / Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.