Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 (15709 Views)

2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman / Jilted Woman Battles Ex-lover For Duping And Refusing To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Suljosh: 1:46pm On May 18, 2013
roselynbas:

Na man born u?
yes! Cuz without men there won't be a retardeen like you coming here wearing a dead brazilian hair on your Dumb head, askin me a retorical question. Hope you are satisfy with that? If not, there is more where that came from.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by tricosite(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2013
Am disagree with people dating on social network, don't people been dupe on a daily routine, the fact remain that everybody should be careful, there is no way they can dupe people, it can be online or offline but what happen is they dupe, and we should all wear be careful dress.

I don"t want to hear people or ladies should not use social networking site for date or any other activities of there choice..

Watch out is the watch word.....
and be careful is the slogon
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 18, 2013
why dem go arrest am?
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by tpia5: 3:23pm On May 18, 2013
Ama28: Civil Defence Corps, Kudos!
Now we know you are a working body and not a waste of tax payer's money!

!

Hmmm, is that what the article hopes to achieve.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by tpia5: 3:28pm On May 18, 2013
jaystunt: When it dawned on the girl that the
suspect, who came back the second
day to collect the money, was about
to dupe her she reportedly contacted
men of the civil defence who came to
invite the suspect for questioning.

So when actually did the Fraudster collect this 850k? This whole piece just doesn't add up.

No it doesnt.

The only thing i am getting from this article is the fact that unsavoury elements are using the family members of people to attack them.
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by Jalal(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2013
tricosite: Am disagree with people dating on social network, don't people been dupe on a daily routine, the fact remain that everybody should be careful, there is no way they can dupe people, it can be online or offline but what happen is they dupe, and we should all wear be careful dress.

I don"t want to hear people or ladies should not use social networking site for date or any other activities of there choice..

Guy dem dupe u for not sending u to school!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by ducksoup: 4:54pm On May 18, 2013
tricosite: Am disagree with people dating on social network, don't people been dupe on a daily routine, the fact remain that everybody should be careful, there is no way they can dupe people, it can be online or offline but what happen is they dupe, and we should all wear be careful dress.

Oh lawd!!!! This guys deserves tpia utapiapia for murdering English. Guy you can just read comments and refrain from commenting. You are not being threatened by seun to comment in English. Nobody cares about his draconian rule no. 21

Are you French learning English?
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by wildchild1: 5:03pm On May 18, 2013
cant even remember the last time i went on facebook.....that place is something else now
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by AlyricistLaura: 6:42pm On May 18, 2013
Ya gotta be careful man...there are lots of creeps and weirdos lurking on the internet looking to con people.

Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by thundey95(m): 7:37pm On May 18, 2013
they should jailed him for life imprisonment, or rather shoot him, i wonder why those stupid folks use social media to dupe and perform their wicked acts, girls should open their eyes wise, i wonder why na only them get hitted, before it was guys who got duped now d tin don turn to girls..anyway sha....life goes on grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by dramendra: 10:02pm On May 18, 2013
they re trying to redeem the civil defence... Oga at the top things..
Re: Man Arrested For Duping Facebook Girlfriend Of N850, 000 by OluwaseunTemmy(f): 5:37pm On May 19, 2013
Na wa oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Stab Neighbor For Settling Fight Between Him And His Wife / Evans' Father: Take My Son To TB Joshua For Deliverance; I'm Ashamed (Video) / Joke Bakare: Saying No And Helping Rape Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.