Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

The Intern Show (Reality TV) - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Intern Show (Reality TV) (32490 Views)

The Intern Season 2 - Starts July! / Help Afolabi Become The Intern / Bank Phb's "the Intern" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by jjuummaaii(f): 11:47am On Mar 21, 2007
thank God Dammi is out never realy had much to offer, wonder how he made it to the show and even to the last four, I think he was damn lucky and just rode on the back of the Mode team.
Would love either Ayo or Bose to win.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by loma(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2007
I hope Folabi wins, if only because he is an old friend of mine.

Anyhow Great Ife has two alumni in the top 3. Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaat Ife!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badgirls: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2007
I hope Bose wins o.I cant just stand Ayo winning.In fact, i see Bose riding that car already.
3pledee:

i hear they have a task in which they have to raise money sellin a product, i think cocacola product.

kola is with afolabi grin
rhona with ayo angry
ogechi with bose undecided

whoeva has the highest amount wil be the intern.

its runnin for 2weeks. our programme has finally come to a end.

i see ayo winning that beautiful car but am bothered now seein that he is paired wit rhona and kola is back ind game.

well, its ust a matter of time.
[color=#990000][/color]

I hope Bose and Ogechi will make it o
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Bolarge(m): 9:56am On Mar 22, 2007
And the winner ladies and gentlemen iiiiiiiiiiissssssss. . . . ."Ayo!!!" cool
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2007
Really? Is the show over?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Bolarge(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2007
No o! I just dey use my faith. grin
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by moondust(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2007
the show is totally boring, reality shows should be packed with more fun than that, my candid opinion
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Bolarge(m): 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2007
On the contrary I think it's the most cerebral and intellectually gratifying reality show to hit our airwaves.
This is what the Nigerian youth needs not the soapy Big Brother Nigeria and its ilk.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2007
I do want them to show d last task live instead of showing us what had happened d previous week as TODAY ON D INTERN
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2007
I see that they are already announcing the next season of the show. Is it over now?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 4:25pm On Mar 24, 2007
that means they have selected their winner, the rest na ceremony wink
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2007
for real life, today is d boardroom and d winner 'll emerge cos yesterday I saw Ogechi which invariably means they've finished d last task (which was supposed 2 end on 23rd)

Emma is a correct ibo boi; all of them like money!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by dhunter(m): 7:32am On Mar 26, 2007
[s][s]afo!
afo!!
Afo!!!
a brand nu car,
3 million quid,
mba scholarship,
employment,
sure to get married soon,
any oda thing ,pls do let us know.
no we can rest on reality shows i guess?
all the best to all the 10 participants.regulate,
[/s][/s]
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by lafile(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2007
AFOLABI!!! Thank God. Since Kola and Amina didnt make it this far, the only logical winner has won Yipee!!!
if only i fit get my share for all this support
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by derinsola(f): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2007
What i hated most about yesterday show angry was what AYO did to AFOLABI why couldn't AYO just leave the issue i think AYO was just trying to solicits for more points.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by loma(m): 1:30pm On Mar 26, 2007
so who won?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by 3pledee(f): 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2007
i guess AFO really deserved the win

my God, how could Ayo be so desperate.
Bose was too full of herself, self centered n well, she desrved 3rd place. i mean after watchn fridays show i knew she couldnt make it.
she wasnt even ready to share wit others. i hope ogechi gets paid for assistn her in comin 3rd.

Naija would not rest if it had been bose or Ayo.

the good guy won afterall!!!!!
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by diyobdw(f): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2007
AFO WOn?
am heart broken!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by loma(m): 1:23am On Mar 27, 2007
Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat Ife! We came 1st and 2nd!

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat Afoooooooooooooooo! You deserved it
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by GoToMan(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2007
I am really happy and delighted at the turn of events. It almost seems like Afolabi was destined to be the Intern from the word GO. The way he handled the first task really got me impressed. Kinda reminded me of myself grin.

Bose was the lucky chick to have made it that far. In my opinion she should have been fired instead of Damilola.
Ayo screwed up at the end. What was he trying to achieve? That was the point I knew he wouldn't become the Intern.

Well, this first season went well. I wonder if we will see the bright ones from Unilag showing up or perhaps they are all too busy chasing oil jobs LOL. tongue cheesy wink

Congratulations to Afolabi again.

And before I forget, everyone who watched the Intern and dropped the lines here deserves to be commended as well. Kudos to you guys and gals.

Season 2 with 15 candidates? Does that mean 3 teams? Anybody's guess.

If anyone will start a new thread on season 2 the person should drop the link here, please. Thank you.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by diyobdw(f): 4:07pm On Mar 27, 2007
please what did Ayo to to afo?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2007
when I said d guys are generally smarter than d gals in this show, they say I be chauvnist. Can you see d end result? I told ya a Late entrant might who n show and that happened! am too good.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2007
when I said d guys are generally smarter than d gals in this show, they say I be chauvnist. Can you see d end result? I told ya a Late entrant might who n show and that happened! am too good.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2007
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by diyobdw(f): 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2007
posted 3ce
made a general and unrelated comment
proving to yourself that your are good undecided

no wa o! lipsrsealed
strolling by
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2007
NA SO O! NO BE MY FAULT; NA PHONE COS AM.
ANYWAY, AM ACTUALLY HAPPY 4 KOLAWOLE
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2007
This is the guy I described as a boring guy the first day I watched the show. Oh well, congratulobions, Kola!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2007
maybe 'cos he was d youngest. he couldn't 'show' himself on the show
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 3:02am On Apr 09, 2007
Sources say afo donated a huge amount to a church while he was giving testimony. But amina when told to speak; was arrogant-"if not 4 me. . . . "
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by chinkobaba: 6:13pm On May 11, 2007
Mustay or what do you call yourself. it is amazing how pple just go around bastardising pple,s characters. i was in the church personally the day afolabi had his thanksgiving and gave a testimony, Amina NEVER said anything like 'if not for her, '!!
Afolabi started narrating the events in the boardroom, stopped halfway and asked Amina to continue. how on earth do you think the girl would have said a thing like that in church. abeg leave the girl alone!! she is far far from arrogant. infact i had the opportunity of talking to her and i have met pple who know her and one thing can be said, she is one of the friendliest, down to earth pple i/we have ever met.
next time get your facts straight.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by jesuseun1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2007
guys i need the contact of Afolabi and bose alimi,can any one help me out.i need it urgently.mail me at :adeagbo_seun@yahoo.com 08034438232
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2007
chinkobaba:

Mustay or what do you call yourself. it is amazing how people just go around bastardising people,s characters. i was in the church personally the day afolabi had his thanksgiving and gave a testimony, Amina NEVER said anything like 'if not for her, '!!
Afolabi started narrating the events in the boardroom, stopped halfway and asked Amina to continue. how on earth do you think the girl would have said a thing like that in church. abeg leave the girl alone!! she is far far from arrogant. infact i had the opportunity of talking to her and i have met people who know her and one thing can be said, she is one of the friendliest, down to earth people i/we have ever met.
next time get your facts straight.

Mustay:

[size=58pt]Sources say[/size] afo donated a huge amount to a church while he was giving testimony. But amina when told to speak; was arrogant-"if not 4 me. . . . "

very simple!

i dont blackmouth o!

Probably, the word that would've used 4 ur understanding was "I heard"

APOLOGIES wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss / Big Brother Titans Starts January 15, 2023 (Photos) / BBNaija: Mike Wins Bet9ja Arena Games Champion, Gets 2 Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.