Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

The Intern Show (Reality TV) - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Intern Show (Reality TV) (32481 Views)

The Intern Season 2 - Starts July! / Help Afolabi Become The Intern / Bank Phb's "the Intern" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Bizl4Rizl(m): 4:36pm On Feb 15, 2007
Seun:

Even though the show isn't that exciting, I think it's really helping the Bank PHB brand by just being on air.

Seun, I very much agree with you. After all, that's the primary reason Bank PHB decided to sponsor the show.

igbonla:

I had high expectations with 'tons' of fear about the intern show; the apprentice is not a show to copy in Nigeria - Donald Trump is putting so much into that program that makes it difficult to copy.

I commend the initiative but not impressed by the show, boardrooms are usually tougher than what I have seen on the program. Time will not permit me to do a good analysis here but the 'boss' and some of his colleagues are too soft in their approach (and to eliminate by ballot is simply unpardonable). Also, the two groups cheated at some point and everybody was pardoned (go and sin no more, eh).

The script may be the show's undoing, I think we are watching some acting. The viewers will have more fun if bank PHB can throw the script away and go get Gamaliel Onosode or Ben Bruce as the boss. I believe this will up the ante and add value even beyond the expectations of the producers.

I wish my boardroom at work was that easy!

I second you on that. The scripting is too soft. They won't or can't bring any of the bigwigs on the show because they are not as easily malleable as the present crop are.

We don't even have an idea of the format of the show, when or how it will it end

Concerning production, it's very awkward for them not to complete a whole cycle. What I mean is a cycle is basically, a task is given, carried out, the boardroom holds and someone is evicted. Why do they have to leave things hanging for a whole week?

The fact they don't have a functional website is unpardonable in this day and age.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Maxman: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2007
there's this guy i caught once on the show , he appeared in the interview when one of the contestants was being replaced but didn't make it , he kinda looked like some1 i knew from sec. sch fgcikom, i dont know?@#
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Seun(m): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2007
There's a lot of room for improvement, but the show seems to have its loyal fans. Good luck to the team!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by badesemowo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2007
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the 4 senses lost
Quite unexpected.
And for a petty reason like not understudying,
And emmanuel did get fired,
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Leps05(m): 11:25pm On Feb 16, 2007
i love the show but they spend most of the time talking. We need more drama.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 1:30am On Feb 17, 2007
a lot has happened,
i'll patiently wait to get the cds since nobody wants to put it on any video sharing site

wow, so emmanuel is off,
somebodys got to go
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 2:10am On Feb 17, 2007
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Leps05(m): 6:03am On Feb 17, 2007
i live in D.C. and i watch it on NTA every Friday at 5:00pm. i leave work early to catch the show on comcast.But, the show is really good. it's quite impressive.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 10:48am On Feb 17, 2007
still waiting
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2007
you are waiting for someone to record it online?

sign on to africast and use the details above-there you can watch the previous episodes
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2007
@loverbwoy

thanks, i have logged in using the info you gave me, i clicked on the intern show , aother window opens but it does not show anything on it.
any idea?

thanks all the way
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 1:53am On Feb 18, 2007
that window will show another log-in box where you'll re-type the username and password.
I just tried it and it worked, though theyve not uploaded any new episode since 10th feb.
jan 27,feb 02, feb 10 are available and some other live shows

you are on broadband right?
check your anti-virus and pop blocker
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 3:28am On Feb 18, 2007
yeah, i am on broadband

methinks, someone is using it now.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 3:36am On Feb 18, 2007
try it again now
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 3:37am On Feb 18, 2007
aye boss cheesy
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 3:44am On Feb 18, 2007
i got pass the first log- in , i clicked on one of the intern episodes, a pop up comes up which is suppose to show the programme but its not showing ,

No2, i have not found the other log-in page

appreciate all the effort
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 4:09am On Feb 18, 2007
im not an expert in this field but the thing just dey work for me o. i logged in just now and its working

during the ghana vs nigeria match someone else used it and it worked
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 4:16am On Feb 18, 2007
u try for me
cheers
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by bioye(m): 8:39pm On Feb 18, 2007
It appears no episode aired last night, Saturday, 17th February. Does anybody know why?
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 11:01pm On Feb 18, 2007
it's on now 10pm over here undecided
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 18, 2007
Tmoni, there are recruiting new interns for the sept 07 start closing date march 31

the next evictee will be a female -a bit predictable now
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 1:24am On Feb 19, 2007
thats some good news
are we not all interested,
applications will run like mad,
wish them all the best,

PS- i might attempt though wink
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Mustay(m): 12:33pm On Feb 19, 2007
why on earth did they show a repeat yesterday or did they play the wrong tape? they're beginnin 2 bore mi!
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by samzonyte(m): 7:16pm On Feb 19, 2007
hello guyz, i know quite anumber of you have been following The Intern Show sponsored by Bank PHB.

i'd likw to know ur tots about the whole show.
also will u say the basis of evictions have been fair?

thanks for sharing.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 19, 2007
@samzonyte

bros, there are at least 9 pages on this thread
if you took time to read through all of it you would have the answers to the questions u asked.

cos nobody will reapeat a comment they have already made. wink
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by finekoko(m): 1:27am On Feb 20, 2007
hello, for those of you still wondering why the is no official website, something got going in the beginning but the producers found the terms too expensive for their liking and opted for sumthing cheaper,obviously they are still trying to put their show on the road, or , emm, net, great show though, hope they dont mess more things up.for a taste of professionalism try this one me and my boys at greenhaus5 hooked it up www.flameon24.com

hey, where is charles otudor, is he sick or theysimply cant pay him, again.once again, great show, all thanks to bankphb, keep it up
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by Tmoni(m): 2:48am On Feb 20, 2007
le internshow
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by alaerebo(f): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2007
speaking about the interns, we seem to have forgotten the first evictee. i think she is the most beautiful of the lot. what u think? wink wink wink
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by naijagal(f): 1:25pm On Feb 20, 2007
no way! shocked
rhona is more beautiful
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by finekoko(m): 8:18pm On Feb 20, 2007
Yeah Rhonda is the finest, and believe me upclose too, bose comes up next, the rest are good but can be feisty.
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by LoverBwoy(m): 2:08am On Feb 21, 2007
Mustay:

why on earth did they show a repeat yesterday or did they play the wrong tape? they're beginnin 2 bore mi!

Introducing Nigerian best practices, You've gotta Love it! cheesy
Re: The Intern Show (Reality TV) by uchetobi(f): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2007
lol smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

DSTV Subscription Hike: I Won’t Subscribe Again – OPM General Overseer / BBNaija: Marvis Is My Biggest Challenge, But I Hope I Or Debbie Wins - Tboss / Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.