Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. (1360 Views)

10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / Where My Kindness Landed Me / She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. by Decapo: 12:30pm On May 17, 2013
My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting.
What should i do?
Re: My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. by dmcdad: 1:05pm On May 17, 2013
continue being kind... You cant stop being benevolent cause people mistake your benevolence for flirting...

Hope you have genuine intentions though.
Re: My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. by MrsChima1(f): 1:19pm On May 17, 2013
Are you being touchy touchy or saying things out of character....if so that explains it.
Re: My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 17, 2013
What kind of kindness are we talking about.
Re: My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:25pm On May 17, 2013
andromida: What kind of kindness are we talking about.
like d last one he did, the lady's boyfnd was outta d country, and the lady was feelin Hot, so he helped out.
Now, the lady wanted more and as much as he tried to explain to the girl dt he only helped er out, she didn't biliv him.
Re: My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie: like d last one he did, the lady's boyfnd was outta d country, and the lady was feelin Hot, so he helped out.
Now, the lady wanted more and as much as he tried to explain to the girl dt he only helped er out, she didn't biliv him.

Oh he is most kind indeed!
Re: My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. by Nnekacherry: 7:50pm On May 17, 2013
SLIDE waxie: like d last one he did, the lady's boyfnd was outta d country, and the lady was feelin Hot, so he helped out.

Lmao!!!
Oh my days!!
Op is it true??
Is this the type of kindness you are talking about??
Please come and answer...
Re: My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. by jhydebaba(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2013
OP, so u only give to ladies cuz I'm pretty sure no one would label you a flirt if u give mainly to boys cheesy
Re: My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. by Godmother(f): 8:31pm On May 17, 2013
@ OP
Maybe d kind of kindness u give out is questionable. I knw a guy like that who in his case actually flirts with the girls and when the said girl now claims the the guy is asking her out he denies it.

So just watch the type of things u do.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guyz Likes Cheating On The Girls That Loves Them? / SHOCKING: House Of Reps Member Died After Sleeping With Female Banker.. / Don't Make Her A Mother If You Wouldn't Make Her A Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.