Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity. (1125 Views)

Where My Kindness Landed Me / My Kindness Is Always Mistaken For Flirting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity. by penelope9: 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hey Nairalanders,my cousin told me this afternoon how one woman was trying to manipulate her because she was kind towards the woman AND TELLS HER ABOUT HER PRIVATE LIFE WHICH DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING TO HER ANYMORE SHE ALSO GRANT EVERY REQUEST DEMANDED BY HER FROM THIS WOMAN now to make matters worst the woman went further by trying to heep huge responsibilites on her WITHOUT HER PERMISSION WHICH SHE CANNOT BEAR, WHEN SHE REACTED THE WOMAN REFUSES TO TALK TO HER.What should my cousin do.
Re: She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity. by Killz3(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2012
Your cousin should not misinterpret stupidity for kindness. . .
Re: She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity. by penelope9: 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
Killz, please explain using your own very words.
Re: She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity. by Killz3(m): 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2012
penelope9: Killz, please explain using your own very words.
Oh. What that meant was that your cousin was being st[i]u[/i]pid while she thought she was being kind! Which sane person tells someone about her private life, and also grants every request?
Re: She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity. by omega25red(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
why does your cousin care if this woman is using her? why does she care if she talks to her or not?

life rule number 15 when someone is bullshyting you and you call them out on their bullshyt, their reaction is their own business and not yours. If she had the courage to react to the slavery this woman was trying to put her under then she should have to courage to not feel bad about it
Re: She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity. by penelope9: 6:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
Thanks for all your comments, i will pass the advice ASAP.
Re: She Said To Me.don't Misinterpret My Kindness For Stupidity. by Tobiustobius: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2012
omega25red: why does your cousin care if this woman is using her? why does she care if she talks to her or not?

life rule number 15 when someone is bullshyting you and you call them out on their bullshyt, their reaction is their own business and not yours. If she had the courage to react to the slavery this woman was trying to put her under then she should have to courage to not feel bad about it

Life rule number 15? Now I'm curious. How many rules are there? What are they? Perhaps you could open a thread on the subject...

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There Too Many Derailers In This Section? / Why The Rush For Nurses Now? / Am I Betraying My Friends?..seriously Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.