Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Investors Chat Room And Lounge - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investors Chat Room And Lounge (31822 Views)

A Newly Built Room And Palour Self Contained @obawole / Join Our Forex Room And Make Enough Pips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by RuthBukola(f): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pls how can i become an actress pls...
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by tundebj(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
newacca: House,
Please what are the kind of investment one could make to get residual income when our bones are weak and lazy? when we can no longer run up and down. when we can no longer travel to seal that deal.
invest in greenworld <mail me jolatemi077@gmail.com we talk
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Kizyte(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2013
princeuzoh:
Come and invest in my farm, I will be paying you 20% per annum, for your investment. Iam a commercial farmer. You can come and see my farm, if you so desired.
Have you got the strength to farm?

1 Like

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by akula1: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
Good Day My Fellow Nigerians i just wanna seek an honest opinion from you guyz and please let be realistic when ever you want to reply .

I study Economics in Nigerian Uni before i left Nigeria now with 3yrs working experience in abroad have been to many europe country , as fun and work , i work my ass off but i manage to save some cash but the best way to make money is back home , i have access to travel anywhere in the world visa is not my problem. All i need from you guyz what type of lucrative biz someone can venture into that doesnt demand large cash and if you have a good biz idea let me know drop your number i will ring you but before you drop your number give me a hint about it and will decide if it is what am interested in............

Note: If you expecting me to put my money on forex pls go collect visa to russia and work hard like taribo west and invest on your forex , only serious minded people .
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by dollarqueen(f): 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
that's nice
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by calmritty(f): 9:25am On Oct 31, 2013
Hello,

I would like to use this medium to seek out any person or persons who might be interested in making money from the forth coming Shiloh 2013 convention. My company has been contracted to handle a part of the production of the souvenirs for this year's convention and the church has a policy of payment only after delivery and sales, and due to the high demand of volume requested, the capital involved is more than we can handle, so any interested person who is willing to invest in this opportunity should please leave their contact detail and we will get across to you as soon as possible. The Amount in view is N3million. Duration is 2months and interest is 5%.

Thank You.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by chiboy1928(m): 9:58am On Oct 31, 2013
akula1: Good Day My Fellow Nigerians i just wanna seek an honest opinion from you guyz and please let be realistic when ever you want to reply .

I study Economics in Nigerian Uni before i left Nigeria now with 3yrs working experience in abroad have been to many europe country , as fun and work , i work my ass off but i manage to save some cash but the best way to make money is back home , i have access to travel anywhere in the world visa is not my problem. All i need from you guyz what type of lucrative biz someone can venture into that doesnt demand large cash and if you have a good biz idea let me know drop your number i will ring you but before you drop your number give me a hint about it and will decide if it is what am interested in............

Note: If you expecting me to put my money on forex pls go collect visa to russia and work hard like taribo west and invest on your forex , only serious minded people .
ping me 22afbc88 +2348062251431
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by justlanreaji: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2013
News!!! Just loaded and free of charge. Contact 232E12C2 now get more details
If you are interested in
Guide to Become a Bakery Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bar Owner 
- Guide to Become a Bookstore Owner 
- Guide to Become a Cleaning Business Owner
- Guide to Become a Gift Basket Business Owner 
- Guide to Become a Gift Shop Owner 
Guide to Become a Restaurant Owner 
Guide to Become a Social Entrepreneur

then let's get started.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by jojoanobi(m): 5:41am On Nov 06, 2013
We are suppliers of petroleum product such as AGO, PMS, DPK e.t.c. we buy from merchant oil marketers and supply to banks, private companies and govt offices across Nigeria.
As an investor, with a minimum investment capital of 5million naira will enhance rapid development to the growth of our company. we can offer you 10% or more as turnover monthly without stress; while your money keep working and yeilding you (500,000) monthly, I can as well teach you the secret of the business freely while we work together.. You can reach me on 08115833690 for onward discussion.
Thank you!!
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by nairacodedcom(m): 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
This is a nice place. Is there anyone in Benin city that want to discuss business?
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by jojoanobi(m): 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2013
We are suppliers of petroleum product such as AGO, PMS, DPK e.t.c.

we buy from merchant oil marketers and supply to banks, private companies and govt offices across Nigeria.

we are in need of an investor, who can invest a minimum investment capital of 5million naira to enhance rapid development to the growth of our company.

we can offer you 10% or more as turnover monthly without stress; while your money keep working and yeilding you (500,000) monthly.

I can as well teach you the secret of the business freely while we work together..

You can reach me on 08115833690 for onward discussion.

Thank you!!
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by nairacodedcom(m): 1:57am On Nov 07, 2013
atcminna: Is there any one that knows about this website: www.sfimg.com?
yes, I am a member. (You can verify everyth I say online). Its a unique site/type of affiliate marketing. Unlike clickbank, in SFI, u earn money in about 6 different ways and u get pay thru payoneer mastercard or paypal. First, u earn points for doing virtualy everyth, including d FREE training. You points makes u eligible to share in d company monthly profit (40%). If u refer someone, u earn. They have a mega online store called "triple clicks" where u can set up ur personal online store for free and sell ur own products. Contact me for more tips
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by Nobody: 5:54am On Nov 10, 2013
Really lukin for an investor to raise a table water factory in my oil rich town in riverstate.i hv an estimate of ten million naira to make a minimum of 2.5M naira monthly.pls intrested in vestors cn txt me 0 80 64 98 50 64 to get d complete proposal.we cn even make over half d capital dis dry season.Gracias!
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by martin99: 12:00am On Nov 11, 2013
Good day everyone,

There is an opportunity here for any investors willing to partner with our company, Are you a genuine Hotel Partner/Investor or you can refer us to a good hotel partners in Nigeria with a proof of certification and please let us know as we have a very good one 50room 80% completion for you in Lagos here looking for partner/Investor, We prefer dealing with a bank instrument if we have anyone willing or any other good / Safeway of transaction
Tel" 08062747151
martingorge580@yahoo.com
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by OchukoisBlack(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2013
Goodday all,
Anyone here (or know someone )willing to invest in a movie project? Its a thrilling story and the screenplay is ready. We are presently casting. All going according plan, it promises to be cinema worthy worldwide, not just Nigeria. Kindly contact me via mail aphustine@gmail.com or call/whatsapp chat 08097739236 if interested.
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by halifab: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
We are now ready to launch our business.but to get off ground,we are looking for an individual[s] as business partners.As an investor in this business you will receive a very healthy return on your investment .This business concerns electricity distribution system in Nigeria, a serious investor will understand the concept.
We can discuss business concept after signing non-disclosure agreement.thereafter we can answer all your questions and tel you all that you need to know.
For further discussion or inquiry contact:
YUSUF
Email: infohalifab@gmail.com
Tel.2348092579720
Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by funnyem: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
Edenitis:

I sent you an email Saturday but have not heard from you yet.

I have access to large expanse of land in Kuje and Maitama Alero for estate development.
I have done JVs and am willing to discuss with you or any other Nairalander.

Re: Investors Chat Room And Lounge by yomilike(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2013
Invest in Tipper Truck business and get 300K return monthly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos) / How Can One Recover Money From A Fraudster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.