Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency (10506 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Psalhadeen: 12:58am On May 18, 2013
I fink sth gud is happnin2 naija as d govt's weak pts r coming up.They(the military) r too gud 2go,they shld go all out n flush them(terrorists) out.They(Nigeria military) shldnt give them(bookharam) any breathing space and shld never try 2 overthrow any govt 'cos their past failures while in power gave birth 2 all wat Nigeria is combatin as a country now.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Limaoscar: 1:16am On May 18, 2013
We're praying for you. Do a good job, and leave the states intact!

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by jeffizy(m): 1:27am On May 18, 2013
I wish them complete victory.
May their bullet never go empty during combat.

O ye soldiers of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, when you return to your beds at night, the only dreams you will have is that of you f##kin virgins while bh boys fan you and wipe your sweat!

Best of the situation is my wish for you. Because,war has no luck in it!

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Deiok(m): 1:29am On May 18, 2013
Do your thing and let the boko harams tremble at your site.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by ric123: 2:14am On May 18, 2013
I wish you guys the best wishes and good luck Kill as much as you can
Ric123
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by toshmann(m): 2:51am On May 18, 2013
supaeagles: To boost the troop's morale make the NL babes post their fine pix (even risqué ones wink ). Make our soldiers see them and get charged up for this battle.

Yes cheesy
Supported. Any babe that refuses to post her photo is not in support of JTF angry

Infact any babe that doesn't post her photo is an agent of Boko Haram tongue
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by mascot87(m): 4:29am On May 18, 2013
Go go go great Nigerian soldiers,we are all solidly behind you,we love you,we pray for you,we pray for your family,thank you gallant soldiers. God bless you all,good bless the federal republic of Nigeria. Victory is surely your

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Nobody: 4:37am On May 18, 2013
Hmm, rule 3 breaking tinz on this thread. grin
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by yomtolly(f): 4:43am On May 18, 2013
May God be with our troops, protect them and give them victory, God bless peaceful Nigerians and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by nijanigga: 4:52am On May 18, 2013
Soldiers are dying and politicians are busy looting, um! monkey dey work baboon dey chop. Have you head David mark to start his own private university. why not admit captured boko haram members for re-training in the interest of national unity.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Nobody: 5:59am On May 18, 2013
supaeagles: To boost the troop's morale make the NL babes post their fine pix (even risqué ones wink ). Make our soldiers see them and get charged up for this battle.
LOL Na dere u go no say woman dey confuse soldiers. Abeg o! Let the boyz focus, if they eventually come back, entertain dem with anything.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Clairette(f): 6:04am On May 18, 2013
I wish our soldiers God's protection. Go Nig soldiers, go n succeed.

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by badmeat(m): 6:24am On May 18, 2013
lacasa: Ain't shotin out to no-one

#.. what they did in Baga is unforgivable.

They r provin to be more like the animals (insurgents) that they r sent to exterminate angry

You know people who support evil by their comments,clap for yourself!keep supporting BH,
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by iamdsam: 6:27am On May 18, 2013
I wish them good luck but my main prayer is that the Nigerian government should remember and not only remember but help the families of military men that died in these operations

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Nogen: 6:29am On May 18, 2013

You can commence by posting all your sisters, mother and grand-mothers' pictures. Ewu mmeeee!

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Nogen: 6:33am On May 18, 2013
Suntzung:

MAIN AIMS OF GEJ SOE ARE:

1. ENSURE CONTINUITY OF THE CONFLICT TO 2014/15 FOR HIM TO ACHIEVE HIS DIRTY AMBITIONS
2. ENSURE CONTINUITY OF THE CRISES TO GET AN AVENUE TO DESTROY ALL THE NORTH, THRU. MASS KILLINGS, ECONOMIC SABOTAGE,AND ISOLATION.
3. GRADUALLY, ACHIEVING MILITARY DOMINANCE BY THE IGBOS AND MIDDLE BELTANS, NOW FREE TO USE THE MILITARY AS A TOOL FOR BOTH POLITICAL AND CRIMINAL AGENDAS OF DIVIDING THE COUNTRY, AND AVENGING THE SO CALLED SS/ND MILITANTS SILENCING DURING THE OBJ/YAR ADUA ERAS.

TWO (2) GOOD THING AS WELL, MAY BE THE OUTCOME OF THIS SOE BLUNDER VIZ;

1. MILITARY TAKE OVER
2. POLITICAL SUICIDE BY GEJ GROUP, TRANSLATING TO CHEAP APC TAKE OVER

ANY OF THE ABOVE, WOULD MEAN THE BATTLE TAKEN BACK TO ND/BIAFRA DOOR STEPS!

LONG LIVE NIGERIA.

Are you not tired of copying and pasting this rubbish in every thread that opposes BH? You will soon be caught in the soldiers' bullets so you can enjoy your demonic virgins in HELL!
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by mildteddy(m): 6:56am On May 18, 2013
Your
Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating
In The State Of Emergency?

What can I say but these four words:
Go Get Them, Boys!
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:01am On May 18, 2013
Suntzung: mikeansy:

They are trying to stretch the Army

The Government and the Army should continue the programme of destroying their bases and retaking communities in the North East where Boko Haram run the show.

Nobody says the Government tactics will work overnight. This is a battle of resolves and a lot of it is mental.

Government must continue its campaign in the North East, over-run Boko Haram camps and then secure our boarders.

The long term strategy will be to institute a very shadowy counter terror unit that will use all sorts of deadly methods including poisoning, assasination, and all methods within the powers of the Government to systematically eliminate the leaders of Boko Haram and their financiers.

Government must also look into issues like monitoring suspicious financial transactions and movement of weapons in and out of our boarder.

Our country is unfortunately at war!!!!!

THE GOVERNMENT TACTICS AND STRATEGIES ARE ALREADY KNOWN;

1. CONVERTING THE CURRENT SECTARIAN UPROAR TO A FULL BLOWN CIVIL WAR, WITH THE WAR FRONT AT THE NORTH DOORS, KILLING BOTH OUR YOUTH AND COMMUNITY LEADERS E.G EMIRS, TOP POLITICIANS AND UNIFORM MEN OF NORTHERN ORIGIN, IN A BID TO TOTALLY WEAKEN THE REGION SO AS TO EITHER CONTINUE THEIR DEVILISH RULE AGENDA OR SIMPLY DIVIDE THE COUNTRY.

THIS IS A VERY GOOD STRATEGY INDEED,(courtesy Devil MENTOR) IT WORKS IN MANY INSTANCES E.G SYRIA. BUT ALAS, IT WOULD NEVER WORK IN NIGERIA.
B/COS;
THE BRAVE NORTHERN YOUTH IN THE MILITARY WOULD NEVER TOLERATE OR ALLOW THIS.
THE NORTH HAS GOOD FRIENDS( ALIAS) THAT WOULD STAND BY NORTH FOR SURE.
AS USUAL THE YORUBAS WOULD ISOLATE THEMSELVES, LEAVING, ND/IGBOS/MIDDLE BELTANS TO FACE NORTH IF THE PLAN BACKFIRES !

THE STRATEGY FURTHER ENTAILS WIDER S.O.E TO INFLICT MORE DAMAGES, MORE CASUALTIES , BLACKMAIL, ASSASSINATION AND MORE....

ALTHOUGH, THE TACTICS WAS ON FINAL STAGES, NIGERIA IS GODS OWN AS SAID BY MANY WOULD ONCE AGAIN SURVIVE THIS PLOT, THIS AGENDA IS BOUND TO FAIL, B/.COS OF ILL EXECUTION OF THE DETAILS ENSHRINED.

LONG LIVE NORTH, LONG LIVE NIGERIA, LONG LIVE FREE AFRICA!

What are you saying ? When d BH was having maiming and killing at will, you should have told them to stop as dis is d result of dia action.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by ichidodo: 7:04am On May 18, 2013
Shout out ko shout in Ni, what is all these militaryexultation,it is not as if they are going to fight ww2 or something. For Pete sake this just an internal Op against a ragtag group. Jeez, if I want to shout out, I shout to those in Mali.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by jmoore(m): 7:06am On May 18, 2013
Nigeria must work whether the east,west,north and south likes it or not!!!!

Shoot down the enemies of the state!!

A big salute to my fellow patriots.
May God bless Nigeria
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by MicroBox: 7:11am On May 18, 2013
military with no orientation and training on rules of engagement mtswwww
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Ignatio(m): 7:11am On May 18, 2013
Spare them none. Victory and safe return.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by bknight: 7:12am On May 18, 2013
You have always been hailed in africa as good soldiers in peace-keeping missions from congo in d 60s to sierra-leon etc, now its ur test at home.
And I hope u're not jst rushing to war, let's see wat our generals hv learnt over d yrs

Btw, pls kill those 72virgins first then kill d bh boys...or better, capture d 72virgins as spoils of war...I'd like to know what they look like grin tongue

Can someone pls tell me wat dat sungtzu poster is on abt? angry
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by kardoso(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2013
Hey brothers I am with you guys 100%.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Immortal1(m): 7:13am On May 18, 2013
True Soldiers, that's who they are. Living wit d thought that u could breathe ur last any moment on d battle field, isn't funny at all. My heart & prayers re with them. O'LORD, give our troops victory over d uncircumcised Philistines. Amen.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Privy(m): 7:18am On May 18, 2013
To the men in boots
Who dare to tread
Places of chaos
Even demons feared

To the family man
Who left home
To restore calm
In a land of foes

To the brave women
Serving the nation
With soul and strength
Fighting the ingression

Your names are written
In the annals of history
As patriots and citizens
That refused to be frightened

THANK YOU!

7 Likes

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Screwface(m): 7:19am On May 18, 2013
Dear men of the Armed Forces, while I endlessly and fervently wish and pray for a successful outing against the BH boys, I urge you, let there be NO prisoner of war.

Godspeed.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by thawana(f): 7:22am On May 18, 2013
God please protect my brother andd hs ColleaqUeS! ArIsE LoRd and let youR enemieS be scattered!gIve them vICtory over BH helldoGs
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by dulphines: 7:23am On May 18, 2013

I hear you! Pictures for the army or for you? Sharp man!
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by bayusman: 7:26am On May 18, 2013
Victory all the way.. Kill them all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PRIMARIES: Bianca Ojukwu, Ubah, Others Shun APGA Re-conciliatory Meeting / Corruption Threatens Nigeria – And Its Election  By Muhammadu Buhari / Soludo Inspects Ezi Adimorah-Nanka-Isuofia Rd, Promises To Build More Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.