Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency (10508 Views)

Fayose Dares Buhari On State Of Emergency In Ekiti, Rivers, Says It Won't Work / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting / HOD Removed In UNIPORT For Participating In Protest Against Murder Of Aluu-4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by KrisJay(f): 7:27am On May 18, 2013
Respect
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Capnd143(m): 7:31am On May 18, 2013
kill them all! Show no mercy! Break their skulls to appease the fallen heroes! Spill their blood to appease the innocent souls the have slaughtered! Show the who was trained in the barracks and who was trained in borno bushes, show them the jonathan is the commander in cheif and not abubakar shekau, and finally for the women and children who are affiliates of Boko haram; "shoot them in the head and in the chest but dont kill"(thats if the survive)
God protect our troops
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by brixton: 7:34am On May 18, 2013
May the almighty God lead our troops like he led the isrealites in war
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by ldpele(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2013
cripple them all,no survive xpected
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Nobody: 7:44am On May 18, 2013
supaeagles: To boost the troop's morale make the NL babes post their fine pix (even risqué ones wink ). Make our soldiers see them and get charged up for this battle.
in full support.infact someone HAND ME A GUN grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by aisog: 8:02am On May 18, 2013
My heart felt prayers goes out to our gallant troops out there.may God keep them....God bless Nigeria
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by MANOSUB(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2013
What is your profession? Good, God be with you
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by lightofjoy(m): 8:06am On May 18, 2013
May the Lord be with them all.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by thawana(f): 8:09am On May 18, 2013
thawana: God please protect my brother andd hs ColleaqUeS! ArIsE LoRd and let youR enemieS be scattered!gIve them vICtory over BH helldoGs
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by mixzstar: 8:11am On May 18, 2013
my shout out goes to all the security personnel who are fighting to keep sanity in the country and to ensure peace. To all of you success.

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Nobody: 8:13am On May 18, 2013
Wao! So NIgerians can be this patriotic? shocked shocked shocked shocked. That's a new one! But i'm impresses smiley
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Chubhie: 8:16am On May 18, 2013
I offer them my Respect.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Larrybillz(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2013
ekpa ekpa ekpa !!!!!!! Respect finally
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Nobody: 8:24am On May 18, 2013
oyin50: too much national geopraphy.......God be with u all. Feed them all to the lions. Ragheads!!!!
choi!! Polar bears
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Nobody: 8:25am On May 18, 2013
carry go boys, get them and shoot them, no mercy! but please protect and respect innocent civilians.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Abbey2sam(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2013
Victory is from God alone
Long live nigeria ARMY
Long live feDeral republic of Nigeria

May God be with you all

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Kalamaya: 9:13am On May 18, 2013
@Nigeria Military. Auguri..Victrix, Belli, Redux
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by GoodSamaritan: 9:16am On May 18, 2013
I'm expecting the likes of Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, IBB, El-Rufai, Bakare, Lielie Muhammad to come on this thread and wish Nigerian Army success in the battle against Boko Haram
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Nobody: 9:34am On May 18, 2013
have u watched this movie? '' kill them all and come back alone'' that is the name of this movie in borno et al. zeb ejiro and fred amata will not go there now to shoot, after they will be showing us make believe movie, abeg advice them to go for life coverage
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by stagger: 9:43am On May 18, 2013
I will give $5,000 to any soldier who brings me at least 1000 insurgent heads! Kill the bokite vandals! Kill them all! angry
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Acecube(m): 9:53am On May 18, 2013
The hour has come , the moment is here.. We can percieve victory, though faint it smells, we are at war against aliens [boko haram] coz to me you cease to be a Nigerian when you derive pleasure by killing someone , not just a fellow Nigerian, kudos to the commander in chief of the federal republic of Nigeria for taking the bull by the horn our major concern is a secured Nigeria no matter whose horse was gored.

To all the sodiers both the commandant and the foot soldiers, this is a time to make another history that is synonymous with the Nigerian Army, you have fought in countries too numerous to mention, now the way leads back home to face an insurgence that have been unbending to persuasion.. Hence they await your Action give it to them in 160 million folds.. Yes one For every Nigerian.. God guide you all, God bless the The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Stlatyv(m): 10:07am On May 18, 2013
I know u people pledge to protect bt try nt to b an unnecesary hero cos ur luved ones ar expectin nd waitin 4 ur return. Allah b wit u amin
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Nobody: 10:11am On May 18, 2013
#Respect !!! God bless and protect our troops.

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Kinsedes: 10:26am On May 18, 2013
Greatest HEROS of our dear Armedforces, defend d territorial integrity/sovereignity of our nation, knowing dat d masses suport n honor u. BRAVO! BRAVO!! BRAVO!!!

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Greatlydia(f): 10:28am On May 18, 2013
May God protect and give dem every wisdom de need to succeed in dis mission.

1 Like

Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by AmiableJay(m): 10:40am On May 18, 2013
Mooaloji: May Allah protect d troops 2 restore peace nd order. Lng live nig army, lng live federal republic of nig. Victory is 4rm God alone.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by dammytosh: 10:43am On May 18, 2013
KILL DEM ALLL
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by kayhills(m): 11:12am On May 18, 2013
supaeagles: To boost the troop's morale make the NL babes post their fine pix (even risqué ones wink ). Make our soldiers see them and get charged up for this battle.
hahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by lacasa: 11:16am On May 18, 2013
gramci:

I learnt they shot your comrades grin

No simpleton.

They shot at unarmed citizens, women, children, the elderly, even saw a baby not more than 4months old maximum.

#.. a whole town of people!
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Elise1: 11:29am On May 18, 2013
All the best to our troops and hope this BH situation will end soon in Jesus name- Amen.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Vanpascore(m): 11:46am On May 18, 2013
dammytosh: KILL DEM ALLL

Try to learn, Allah means God in Arabic Language.

To d troop, get dem down all, finish dem, exercise ur trainin on d harams, make peace reigns, Nigerians are behind yu. We pray 4 ur victory and safe return to ur barracks but have considerations for d innocent citizens.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency by Realculture(m): 12:04pm On May 18, 2013
Wisdom n strenth to truncate the plans of the boko boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unreleased Photos From The Battle In Konduga (bloody Scene) Warning!! / Police Vow To Crack Down On Troublesome Politicians Ahead Of Ekiti Governorship / Ugwuanyi Offers Scholarships To Emmanuel Maduabuchi And Chukwuebuka Udoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.