Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? (5941 Views)

What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 18, 2013
manmustwac: Homosexuality goes against the laws of nature. The key evolved to enter the ignition. UNDERSTAND? angry

Anything that goes against the law of nature/universe will never exist. If gay people exists, certainly nature and the universe supports them.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 18, 2013
ijawkid:

we dont hate the people, we hate the act......

dont you hate it??

Hate is a dirty word
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 18, 2013
ifeness:

Anything that goes against the law of nature/universe will never exist. If gay people exists, certainly nature and the universe supports them.

true.

in fact the current worry for humanity is OVERPOPULATION.
I see homos3xuality as a natural way to curve this situation.

People talking about Sodom and Gamorrah when it's the so called "straight"
leaders, politicians, and religious fanatics that have reeked the most havoc unto their
fellow human beings. They are far worse than the AIDs and Ebola epidemics combined! tongue

I see the presence of a nuclear plant and so called "advanced weaponry for war" (HELLO! CREATING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION TO KILL OTHER HUMAN BEINGS!! shocked shocked WE ARE ONLY BONE AND FLESH FFS!) as far more of a threat to Mother Earth and humanity than someone chanting "Team Adam&Steve" grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 18, 2013
*Kails*:
^^LOL of course i saw it. tongue
but according to you aren't all religious people brainwashed?
keep it real...yes or no? grin

no.....many are
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 18, 2013
thelonelyshadow: I have never been able to understand why Africans hate and kill gay people. They are not hurting anybody and i thought that if anyone would be able understand gay people's situation, it would be Africans.

Many Africans say that homosexuality is evil because the bible or the quran says so, but isn't that the exact same excuse that white people used to enslave Africans hundreds of years ago.

God told us to love one another not hate and kill each other

Hallo Shadow,

Very strong accusations I must say...

Quick question:

Are you African?

If yes...

Do you hate and kill gay people...

If No...

Then you don't know what you are talking about...
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by thelonelyshadow: 4:10pm On May 18, 2013
Gay people are persecuted in African countries like Uganda and Nigeria and yes, i am African, i am actually Nigerian.

Also, whoever said that homosexuality is not the natural way and that heterosexuality is the natural way has an invalid argument. If we go by that logic, then we should all be walking around naked and killing anybody that annoys us and shitting where ever we like because that is what our nature really is.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 18, 2013
Now you demonstrate clearly that you do not know what you are talking about...

You now move from Africans to two African Countries?

You are a Nigerian and you witness your Country men go about killing gays?

I hear ya!
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 18, 2013
striktlymi: Now you demonstrate clearly that you do not know what you are talking about...

You now move from Africans to two African Countries?

You are a Nigerian and you witness your Country men go about killing gays?

I hear ya!

Where did he say that Nigerians go around killing gays?

He said that they are persecuted in Nigeria and other African countries.

Your guilty conscience is worrying you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Where did he say that Nigerians go around killing gays?

He said that they are persecuted in Nigeria and other African countries.

Your guilty conscience is worrying you

Olodo! Read his OP and his response to my OP then apply your brain...
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 18, 2013
striktlymi:

Olodo! Read his OP and his response to my OP then apply your brain...

smh....you fail so hard bro grin
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

smh....you fail so hard bro grin

Ah mehn...

thelonelyshadow: I have never been able to understand why Africans hate and kill gay people.

The obvious argument from the above is thus...

Africans hate and kill gay people...

Nigeria is an African country...

Nigerians hate and kill gay people...
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 18, 2013
striktlymi:

Ah mehn...

The obvious argument from the above is thus...

Africans hate and kill gay people...

Nigeria is an African country...

Nigerians hate and kill gay people...

Stop that lie! This is the comment that you were replying;

thelonelyshadow: Gay people are persecuted in African countries like Uganda and Nigeria and yes, i am African, i am actually Nigerian.

Also, whoever said that homosexuality is not the natural way and that heterosexuality is the natural way has an invalid argument. If we go by that logic, then we should all be walking around naked and killing anybody that annoys us and shitting where ever we like because that is what our nature really is.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

Stop that lie! This is the comment that you were replying;

Olodo!!!
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2013
ifeness:

Hate is a dirty word

Do you like the act??......
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 6:31pm On May 18, 2013
thelonelyshadow: Gay people are persecuted in African countries like Uganda and Nigeria and yes, i am African, i am actually Nigerian.

Are you gay??........I know soon in the future you and all atheists would envisage men given birth to kids since being intimate with a member of the same sex is not unnatural and abnormal to you.........

If you aren't gay then you must be high on indian hemp.......

If you're in naija and have chosen to be gay and to practice openly and shamelessly then get ready to spend 14yrs in Jail......
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 18, 2013
ijawkid:

You must be a hypocritical homosexual......you go around asking people if they are gay on gay threads but you are never there on threads where Jehovah's Witness's beliefs are questioned.

I truly suspect you......Ted Hagard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard#Scandal_and_removal_from_job

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 6:43pm On May 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

You must be a hypocritical homosexual......you go around asking people if they are gay on gay threads but you are never there on threads where Jehovah's Witness's beliefs are questioned.

Lol......who is ted hagard??.....na my papa??.....

And which thread have I been missing??......

Allow the guy I have asked a question answer the question......abi you wan join too??.......

Let the guy answer my questions......
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by AtheistD(m): 6:51pm On May 18, 2013
Adrenaline123: Not only the Bible nor the Quoran. But other aspect of life.
1. In magnetism like poles repel while unlike(opposite) poles attract. Two opposite things working together.
2. The battery of the phone/laptop you are using to browse has two opposite terminals +ve and -ve. Two different things working together.
3. In flowering plants the pollen grains and the stigma work togerther to produce new fruits. Two different things working together.
4. Day and Night. Two different things working together. E.T.C
Assuming you where given only one of these, would you have survived? Think about it.

Your philosophy highlights inter cultural and inter racial partnerships as the standard, do you agree?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 18, 2013
ijawkid:

Who am i to decide what is right for other people. We all belong to Mother earth, She has given us the right and free will to be whatever we want to. Who are you to judge others? Hypocrite!
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 18, 2013
musKeeto:
Are you gay?
You'd make a pretty poor traffic controller. Do you even know the meaning of the words 'deviate' or 'derail'?
No. I'm not gay. Are there new meanings to the words?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 18, 2013
ifeness:

What a way to look at it. Shallow if you ask me. What do you understand the laws of nature to be and how they operate?
Later on, you can tell me whether thinking is a law of nature.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 18, 2013
Reyginus: No. I'm not gay. Are there new meanings to the words?
Your understanding of the word 'deviate' is what concerns me..

Should the bold be termed such?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 18, 2013
musKeeto:
Your understanding of the word 'deviate' is what concerns me..

Should the bold be termed such?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by plaetton: 7:45pm On May 18, 2013
Logicboy03:

You know what logicdude?
I was just about to say the same thing. This guy Ijawkid is so obsessed with asking people if they like homosexual act.

I am inclined to beleive that he is a typical Jimmy swaggert, Ted Haggert and that black dude in Atlanta, Eddy Long, that was molesting teen boys.
All hypocrites.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 18, 2013
Reyginus: What a way to look at it. Shallow if you ask me. What do you understand the laws of nature to be and how they operate?
Later on, you can tell me whether thinking is a law of nature.

You are whatever you think. Your thought could be polluted if you do not learn to think for yourself,especially when diving into religious beliefs.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 18, 2013

I'd be lying if I tell you that I'm not interested in getting to the root of this matter.
To begin with, which among homosexuality and heterosexuality, or both, do you think is the valid argument and why?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 18, 2013
ifeness:

You are whatever you think. Your thought could be polluted if you do not learn to think for yourself,especially when diving into religious beliefs.
Instead of tending towards resolution more loopholes are being created and watery back-ups affixed to them.
You didn't answer my question but let me thread this path you just invented.
Assuming I decide to think that I am the only one in the world whose thoughts cannot be polluted, by your logic, surely I am.
Wouldn't you consider me insane,? If no, why, if yes why, if partly, why?
Secondly, how can my thoughts be polluted?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 18, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Your philosophy highlights inter cultural and inter racial partnerships as the standard, do you agree?
I didn't see any. How do you mean?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 18, 2013
plaetton:

You know what logicdude?
I was just about to say the same thing. This guy Ijawkid is so obsessed with asking people if they like homosexual act.

I am inclined to beleive that he is a typical Jimmy swaggert, Ted Haggert and that black dude in Atlanta, Eddy Long, that was molesting teen boys.
All hypocrites.

You'd find that the most hardcore gay bashers are actually gays....the irony and hypocrisy of it all
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 18, 2013
Reyginus: Instead of tending towards resolution more loopholes are being created and watery back-ups affixed to them.
You didn't answer my question but let me thread this path you just invented.
Assuming I decide to think that I am the only one in the world whose thoughts cannot be polluted, by your logic, surely I am.
Wouldn't you consider me insane,? If no, why, if yes why, if partly, why?
Secondly, how can my thoughts be polluted?

If you think your are the only one in the universe,then you will be for sure. Aint everyone around you the way you think them to be? We all create our worlds/ universes at every given moment. That is why it is said ; if you want to change the world,all you need to change is yourself/your thoughts.

Your thoughts could be polluted if you buy into wrong ideas eg, thinking you must worship a sky diety,pay tithes ,hate gays etc. if you buy into negative beliefs,you are creating a negative world for yourself.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 18, 2013
ifeness:

If you think your are the only one in the universe,then you will be for sure. Aint everyone around you the way you think them to be? We all create our worlds/ universes at every given moment. That is why it is said ; if you want to change the world,all you need to change is yourself/your thoughts.

Your thoughts could be polluted if you buy into wrong ideas eg, thinking you must worship a sky diety,pay tithes ,hate gays etc. if you buy into negative belifs,you are creating a negative world for yourself.
Bro, I don't think you're following.
We are yet to resolve the former case you presented and you're still presenting more.
You don't know how to answer questions?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 9:33pm On May 18, 2013
ifeness:

Who am i to decide what is right for other people. We all belong to Mother earth, She has given us the right and free will to be whatever we want to. Who are you to judge others? Hypocrite!

Lol....

I want you mr ifeness if you aren't gay to tell me if you do like the act of homosexuality or not??.........stop dancing around like iyanya.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Are Better Administrator Than Man / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion! / Christians,why Do You Always Ignore This Bible Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.