Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? (5940 Views)

What Did Pope Francis Really Mean By "Who Am I To Judge Gay People"? / Pope Francis: Who Am I To Judge Gay People? / Why Are People So Afraid To Question God? Why, How, When, If Etc? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 9:38pm On May 18, 2013
plaetton:

You know what logicdude?
I was just about to say the same thing. This guy Ijawkid is so obsessed with asking people if they like homosexual act.

I am inclined to beleive that he is a typical Jimmy swaggert, Ted Haggert and that black dude in Atlanta, Eddy Long, that was molesting teen boys.
All hypocrites.

Heehehehehe.......gringrin.....you guys can keep running around my questions .........I asked a question and expect you gays to answer.......

Be bold and answer.........I want you and that reprobate LB to answer the damn question.............

Do you like the act or not??........I am not eddy long or ted haggart.......

Answer the question .........
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by gothrones(m): 10:00pm On May 18, 2013
@ijawkid

Your question makes no sense!

Consider these questions:

Do you like or enjoy when your parents have s_e_x?
Do you like when your neighbors eat in the morning?
Do you like it when Jonathan wears his hat?

All these questions are analogous to yours. They are none of your business. We don't have to like it or not. It is none of our business. As long as they are not disturbing our peace, why should we care?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 10:37pm On May 18, 2013
gothrones: @ijawkid

Your question makes no sense!

Consider these questions:

Do you like or enjoy when your parents have s_e_x?
Do you like when your neighbors eat in the morning?
Do you like it when Jonathan wears his hat?

All these questions are analogous to yours. They are none of your business. We don't have to like it or not. It is none of our business. As long as they are not disturbing our peace, why should we care?

can i please answer your questions and then we would wait for you colleagues to answer theres...

1...i support sex amongst married persons and so even if i have not seen my parents have sex i like and support the act...i fully support sex in marraige.......

2...i do like it when my neigbours eat in the morning because its for there own good and i do same....

3....i like it when Jonathan wears his hat...infact i would want to get one of those hats and wear them along with my alabo attire.....

oya my question goes back to your freinds and to you......

do you like and support gay acts??

you answer me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by gothrones(m): 10:46pm On May 18, 2013
^
Oga Ijawkid, why should I support or not support other people's choices? You are acting as if my validation is needed. Why do you and your ilk feel so important? Why should other people's actions be judged based on our acceptance. I find this morbid obsession of yours with what homosexuals do in their bedroom highly troubling.

I will be applying to graduate school in a few months, is that OK with you? I will also make sure to seek your acceptance when making other decisions in my life.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 12:42am On May 19, 2013
gothrones: ^
Oga Ijawkid, why should I support or not support other people's choices? You are acting as if my validation is needed. Why do you and your ilk feel so important? Why should other people's actions be judged based on our acceptance. I find this morbid obsession of yours with what homosexuals do in their bedroom highly troubling.

I will be applying to graduate school in a few months, is that OK with you? I will also make sure to seek your acceptance when making other decisions in my life.

Lol....you still haven't answered my question bro but yap At the top Of Ýour voice..........

You should have told the OP not to put up this thread........

I wonder what he was looking for if not for retorts like mine..........
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by plaetton: 2:15am On May 19, 2013
gothrones: ^

Morbid obsession indeed.
If he looks like a perv, walks like a perv and quacks like a perv, this guy is indeed a pervert.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by thelonelyshadow: 2:29am On May 19, 2013
Let me ask you all a question, what if white people began to kill us and hate us for being black and they said that the bible told them that being black is evil, how would you feel?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 5:19am On May 19, 2013
thelonelyshadow: Let me ask you all a question, what if white people began to kill us and hate us for being black and they said that the bible told them that being black is evil, how would you feel?

They did that and some still do...

You still do not know what you are talking about...
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 5:22am On May 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Did you answer the question?

You just like telling people that they dont know what they are talking about when you are the one that is clueless
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 5:32am On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

Did you answer the question?

You just like telling people that they dont know what they are talking about when you are the one that is clueless

Where are the intelligent Atheist posts of old?

Religion section is becoming increasingly boring...

Where there is no difference between the posts of Logicboy and Areaboy...

I take it that the era of intelligent Atheist apologists is over...
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 5:37am On May 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Where are the intelligent Atheist posts of old?

Religion section is becoming increasingly boring...

Where there is no difference between the posts of Logicboy and Areaboy...

I take it that the era of intelligent Atheist apologists is over...

List of fails
-Religion section is boring because of christian foolishness
-"Atheist apologist" is an oxymoron
-Atheists can defend their stance properly, be it Areaboy or Logicboy.....but for the christians, the vast gulf of intelligence between Anony and Ijawkid that is common between the average christian and the apologist is the order of the day
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 5:43am On May 19, 2013
Logicboy03:

List of fails
-Religion section is boring because of christian foolishness
-"Atheist apologist" is an oxymoron
-Atheists can defend their stance properly, be it Areaboy or Logicboy.....but for the christians, the vast gulf of intelligence between Anony and Ijawkid that is common between the average christian and the apologist is the order of the day

Olodo! Atheist apologist an Oxymoron?

Tell that to your gullible friends who think every new born is an Atheist.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 6:42am On May 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Olodo! Atheist apologist an Oxymoron?

Tell that to your gullible friends who think every new born is an Atheist.

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 19, 2013
thelonelyshadow: Let me ask you all a question, what if white people began to kill us and hate us for being black and they said that the bible told them that being black is evil, how would you feel?
Dude, haven't you seen Post 57?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by wiegraf: 12:46pm On May 19, 2013
striktlymi:

You showed his ignorance, how?

Instead of implying some magical, esoteric knowledge or reasoning that shows his ignorance, why don't you actually show it. You do know that is the whole purpose of having these debates, yes?

If you can't, could you consider shutting up?

And btw, where did he ever say that they never did that, or that they aren't still doing it in some quarters?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 19, 2013
wiegraf:

You showed his ignorance, how?

Instead of implying some magical, esoteric knowledge or reasoning that shows his ignorance, why don't you actually show it. You do know that is the whole purpose of having these debates, yes?

If you can't, could you consider shutting up?

And btw, where did he ever say that they never did that, or that they aren't still doing it in some quarters?

Why not attempt to exhibit your butthurt with things you know something about?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by wiegraf: 2:42pm On May 19, 2013
striktlymi:

Why not attempt to exhibit your butthurt with things you know something about?

I made an ignorant claim, where? Perhaps you think this masks the fact that you usually have absolutely nothing of value to add? I hope you're trolling as this is particularly both foolish and childish. The sad part is I can't tell if you're serious or not, as this seems to be your default mode.

You use foolish 'logic', get called out, then whine about how people don't understand you. How? They simply don't. Oh the drama!! Whining senselessly on a board on the interwebz meant for debate, your personal diary. I certainly can't understand why you don't think yourself foolish, is that what you're whining about?

If you've nothing of value to add, consider shutting up. Just consider it.
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 19, 2013
wiegraf:

I made an ignorant claim, where? Perhaps you think this masks the fact that you usually have absolutely nothing of value to add? I hope you're trolling as this is particularly both foolish and childish. The sad part is I can't tell if you're serious or not, as this seems to be your default mode.

You use foolish 'logic', get called out, then whine about how people don't understand you. How? They simply don't. Oh the drama!! Whining senselessly on a board on the interwebz meant for debate, your personal diary. I certainly can't understand why you don't think yourself foolish, is that what you're whining about?

If you've nothing of value to add, consider shutting up. Just consider it.

Many words with little or nothing said...
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by ijawkid(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2013
plaetton:

Morbid obsession indeed.
If he looks like a perv, walks like a perv and quacks like a perv, this guy is indeed a pervert.

Lmao....pleatton!!!!!!..........

Answer my question.........
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by plaetton: 3:52pm On May 19, 2013
ijawkid:

Lmao....pleatton!!!!!!..........

Answer my question.........

Only a certified perv would be so obsessed with, and repeatedly asking everyone whether they like gay sex or not.
It must be a turn on for you, huh?
We understand your situation and don't wanna titilate and encourage you.
And somehow, your not smart enough to get the message.
Daaahhh!
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by rss1021: 5:53am On Jul 28, 2013
What the Bible Really Says about Homosexuality [Paperback]
Daniel A. Helminiak (Author)
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by rss1021: 5:54am On Jul 28, 2013

smiley
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by rss1021: 5:55am On Jul 28, 2013
Daniel A. Helminiak (Author) tongue tongue smiley
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by rss1021: 5:56am On Jul 28, 2013
IGNORANCE kills religion and slaves, women ,meat etc.... please

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Kay17: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
How should homosexuality affect their political and civil rights?! That's a more important question.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
There's nothing good about being Gay,get it ! Don't look for flimsy excuses for them
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by wiegraf: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2013
wahabian: There's nothing good about being Gay,get it ! Don't look for flimsy excuses for them

WTF are you to make that judgment? Perhaps you own their lives?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2013
Were u born of Homosexuals? Its an abnormality,desiring ur own kind.People hide under 'don't judge me' that's ђã†̥ has brought the society to where it I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ today.If I do wrong judge me,if you do wrong I'll judge U̶̲̥̅̊. Trying to divert a simple question,its clear ur gay !A thing of disgrace !
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Vansnickers: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
wahabian: Were u born of Homosexuals? Its an abnormality,desiring ur own kind.People hide under 'don't judge me' that's ђã†̥ has brought the society to where it I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ today.If I do wrong judge me,if you do wrong I'll judge U̶̲̥̅̊. Trying to divert a simple question,its clear ur gay !A thing of disgrace !

What makes it an abnormality? A lot of reports have shown that homosexuality is practiced in Nature as well. You called Wiegraf gay just because he had a contrary Argument to yours, where is the sense in that?! Some of you, love to display your ret@rdation in public.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by wiegraf: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
wahabian: Were u born of Homosexuals? Its an abnormality,desiring ur own kind.People hide under 'don't judge me' that's ђã†̥ has brought the society to where it I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ today.If I do wrong judge me,if you do wrong I'll judge U̶̲̥̅̊. Trying to divert a simple question,its clear ur gay !A thing of disgrace !

You didn't answer the question.

I'm waiting, is it your almighty lord of Piss?
Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2013
Van snickers:

What makes it an abnormality? A lot of reports have shown that homosexuality is practiced in Nature as well. You called Wiegraf gay just because he had a contrary Argument to yours, where is the sense in that?! Some of you, love to display your ret@rdation in public.
Trust me, nairaland being a web forum, actually shields us from most of the bullshit that's spoken on the streets of Naija...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Africans Hate Gay People So Much? by UyiIredia(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
musKeeto:
Trust me, nairaland being a web forum, actually shields us from most of the bullshit that's spoken on the streets of Naija...

Au contraire. In fact, lots of bull$hit is said on Nairaland as much as is done outside: case in point, a boy said in this board that atheism IS NOT the belief that God doesn't exist. I've been meaning to say my mind on certain things assumed: for instance, the all-too-common blaming of misfortunes on witches, even amongst, older, educated people. Till then, the BS tolerance continues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jehovah’s Witnesses To Face Trial For Discrimination And Incitement To Hate / Women Are Better Administrator Than Man / i am leaving the church now.Christianity Is Not A True Religion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.