Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:59 PM

How Best Can You Define Maturity? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Best Can You Define Maturity? (752 Views)

How Do You Define African? How Is It Determined? / What Is Culture To You? How Do You Define It? / How Do You Define A Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Can You Define Maturity? by Ifecoded(m): 2:22am On May 18, 2013
According to the dictionary meaning, Maturity is the quality of thinking and behaving in a sensible, adult manner: which to me i'll like to add that maturity is the ability to stand up for any responsibility anywhere u found yourself. I'll like to here 4rm d great Nairalanders ur best way of defining 'Maturity'.
Re: How Best Can You Define Maturity? by Bigcake: 6:50am On May 18, 2013
Maturity is d ability not to lie n at the same time not to say d truth.
Re: How Best Can You Define Maturity? by tpia5: 3:10pm On May 18, 2013
You already defined it.

Maturity means wisdom.
Re: How Best Can You Define Maturity? by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 20, 2013
The Ability to withstand any issues with wisdom,patience,perseverance and endurance !!!

The Ability of ''NOT LOOSING IT'' Easily !!!

The Ability to know when,where,who,whom,how much appropriately is the contributions u shd make !!!

The Ability to ''say sorry'' or silent which is the best answer for fools or ''losen it'' as appropriately as possible while apologising afterwards !!!

Infinite definitions!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Igbo / Male Vs Female Circumcision / The Origin Of “africa“

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.