Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) (37569 Views)

Obiano In A Warm Embrace With Obaze At St Patrick's Cathedral, Awka Today- PICS / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) / Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by SaiNigeria: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
I ran into an anti-Obiano protest by market women around Ochanja market this afternoon and decided to help them press home their demands by uploading some captions of the protest.

The purpose of the protest could not be immediately ascertained as they had no placards with them but were all chanting "No more Obiano, No more APGA"

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
What did he do or what was the offence to warrant a protest that is dead on arrival. Op,you even supported a lost battle,Obiano is the best thing that happen to Anambra and there is nothing anybody and including you can do about it. Looking at the pix,all I see are women going peacefully with their business.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by SaiNigeria: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
dachuchi7:
What did he do or what was the offence to warrant a protest that is dead on arrival. Op,you even supported a lost battle,Obiano is the best thing that happen to Anambra and there is nothing anybody and including you can do about it. Looking at the pix,all I see are women going peacefully with their business.

Must always type rubbish undecided

Since when do women going about their normal business sing and barricade the road while echoing "No more APGA No more Obiano

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by ojun50(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
They should continue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Africonji: 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2016
Boy go and sit down. I don't see any placards suggesting what you are claiming.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

Must always type rubbish undecided

Since when do women going about their normal business sing and barricade the road while echoing "No more APGA No more Obiano
As i said earlier before,If there is a protest,definitely there will be placards or signs to press home their demand,but here no placards,no signs,no nothing. Stop opening dead thread with no hope of life. Op stop now or...!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Milllz: 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
The Onitsha market women I know will not leave their wares on a busy good Tuesday and be protesting for free. Whoever is paying them should get a refund, the propaganda cannot slow us down.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by 9jii(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
But that guy is try for them.
He should be in the federal level

1 Like

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by fulanmafia: 1:00pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin grin grin...they must also want their otapiapia to be exported cheesy

Somebody should tell Obiano to focus on delivering on his mandate to his people instead of his propaganda.

11 Likes

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by saintikechi(m): 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
obiano refused to export their own ugu and bitter leaf soup, because it is not up to international standard. Thats why they are mad.

11 Likes

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by SaiNigeria: 1:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
dachuchi7:
As i said earlier before,If there is a protest,definitely there will be placards or signs to press home their demand,but here no placards,no signs,no nothing. Stop opening dead thread with no hope of life. Op stop now or...!

You ought to have made inquiry before bleating like a starved goat.

The women as I was told are under the aegis of COKE traders association

6 Likes

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ugu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
grin
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Kenzico(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Are you sure these are not Roadside sweepers Maybe they are protesting of Unpaid salaries

2 Likes

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by FreeGlobe(f): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
I ran into an anti-Obiano protest by market women around Ochanja market this afternoon and decided to help them press home their demands by uploading some captions of the protest.

The purpose of the protest could not be immediately ascertained as they had no placards with them but were all chanting "No more Obiano, No more APGA"
where are the placards? Lalasticlala please shut down this thread.. Rule 8

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by viexcey(f): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Someone is in a dreamland #Op
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by eziokwubundunuwa: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nothing is wrong with protests as long as it turns out peaceful.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by flokii: 2:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mr commonsense won't make any comments now o.. Bloody hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Rett0: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
Unbelievable!

I have half-plot of Land in Ona-osa area of Ibeju-lekki L.G.A of Lagos state for sale.

N.B- 'My Own Land' so it's 100% genuine.
Dry Land....
1million naira Not Negotiable.
Send me PM if interested.

Serious Buyers Only....
Thanks.
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by thundabot(f): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
POLITICS
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by freshness2020: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
APC at work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by MadCow1: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Obiano Go Where? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4083500_img20160809111800_jpeg63ef4ff143059b1eb2da9a0e39c6d2e2

That Nigga should just bribe these biitches with some of that multi-million dollar Ugu Money and keep it moving.

Obiano is Nigeria's Minister of Ugu and Bitterleaf in 2019 because that shiit is soo good, we have to give it it's very own Ministry..

16 Likes

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Assistance(m): 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
hm
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by RRoyaId: 2:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
Abagworo the jobless old man why not focus on your worthless Imo state for once. I am coming on the Imo thread. Brace up..

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:
Nothing is wrong with protests as long as it turns out peaceful.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by EbukaLive(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
This is proof that not everybody likes good thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Richy4(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
OP, u should have called one of them aside and say sister, aunty, mama, what is going on... That's would have been better as long as u were not in immediate danger in asking questions

instead of posting and living us to speculate..

4 Likes

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by RichDad1(m): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
APC and propagandas. These are not Igbo. They're the almajiris imported from the north to discredit the best govnor in the yEast. angry
Obaino is walking. cheesy cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by kenbee(f): 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
See oh
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Youngzedd(m): 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
They were stopped from buying and selling at coke (express road) they moved to Silas works and they were told to relocate to an unsecure and far place.

Yesterday evening, police arrived at Silas works and harassed them. Stopped them from trading. Heard some of them were arrested.

6 Likes

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Mopolchi: 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2016
Yes very good!

5 Likes

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Emu4life(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Dre is a particular region in 9ja dat lyk PROTEST LYK JEWS AND DRUGS.....wich region is dat

1 Like

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Bsc(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
so this what the common sense senator wants Mr. president to go and experience.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is How The Federal Government Can Stop Nnamdi Kanu Before It's Too Late / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate / ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.