Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,951 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed (5271 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 19, 2013
Few days ago, i read how the military intend to use balloons in thier quest to fight the boko haram. Hope for nigeria posted the following piece. Have they really deployed unmanned drones?
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G -News!

Man-less Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed Against Boko Haram.

The Nigerian Military in a show of class and professional competence has gone digital in their move to Crush the Islamic terror group, Boko Haram.

To ensure precision and avoiding civilian casualties the JTF have introduced modern weaponry of the Nigerian military with the deployment of the Jangdu 7, 3rd generation fighter jets and unmanned attack drones into the battle fronts.

The troops are also using satellite imagery from the Condor-class NigComSat'Sky-Eyes'to help them in acquiring their targets and achieving precision bombing.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=544510172273776&substory_index=0&id=100484630009668&from_feed=1&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5879680323599483531%3Amf_story_key.-5754244610012665410

1 Like

Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 19, 2013
I just fell in love with my country wink

2 Likes

Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by koruji(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2013
If you buy into this B, you will buy into anything.

hisblud: Few days ago, i read how the military intend to use balloons in thier quest to fight the boko haram. Hope for nigeria posted the following piece. Have they really deployed unmanned drones?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=544510172273776&substory_index=0&id=100484630009668&from_feed=1&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5879680323599483531%3Amf_story_key.-5754244610012665410
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2013
jagundu ko ,jaguda ni . grin grin grin grin grin
if anybody believe this then that person is is is .......................................................

in fact i dont know what to call the person
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Guapo(m): 2:44pm On May 19, 2013
You telling me NAF has these military assets? An unmanned military aircraft? shocked

Kill them all! Take no captives. May the forces be with you.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Aedesmuskeeto: 2:44pm On May 19, 2013
I hope this is true! Lets show them what tech can do..
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 2:45pm On May 19, 2013
grin grin grin
the nigeria army yesterday deployed a submarine that could fly against boko haram ,the submarine is presently anchored in kano.
lets see who will believe this grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 19, 2013
Visit beegeagle. for more info
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 19, 2013
onatisi: grin grin grin
the nigeria armry yesterday deployed a submarine that could fly against boko haram ,the submarine is presently anchored in kano.
I believe u, shebi sub marine don dey waka for desert now grin

2 Likes

Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Reptyle(m): 3:00pm On May 19, 2013
I know that the Nigerian Airforce has a few Chengdu F-7 jet fighters. I heard rumors of a couple of non- functional drones at the Benin airport but don't know how true.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 3:02pm On May 19, 2013
Reptyle: I know that the Nigerian Airforce has a few Chengdu F-7 jet fighters. I heard rumors of a couple of non- functional drones at the Benin airport but don't know how true.

Chengdu J-7
The Chengdu Jian-7 is a People's Republic of China license-built version of the Soviet Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-21. Though production ceased in 2008, it continues to serve, mostly as an interceptor, in several air forces, including China's. Wikipedia
Top speed: 2,175 km/h
Wingspan: 8.33 m
Length: 15 m
Manufacturers: Chengdu, Shenyang Aircraft Corporation, Guizhou Aircraft Industry Co.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 3:04pm On May 19, 2013
Reptyle: I know that the Nigerian Airforce has a few Chengdu F-7 jet fighters. I heard rumors of a couple of non- functional drones at the Benin airport but don't know how true.
my guy no mind the op , which kind yeye drone , na so dem dey get drone ?naija go get drone , nobody go hear about am since haba ,and even if naija get drone why will they deploy such an expensive jet like that against some silly abokis ?
even me sef i get drone for my backyard make nobody come shakara me here jare grin grin grin
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 19, 2013
I am a believer, I believe.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by idupaul: 3:08pm On May 19, 2013
What a deceptive thread
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by mu2sa2: 3:09pm On May 19, 2013
Of what use are drones when bh fighters have no specific location, except they want to use them to kill innocent people like the Americans are doing.
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 3:12pm On May 19, 2013
mu2sa2: Of what use are drones when bh fighters have no specific location, except they want to use them to kill innocent people like the Americans are doing.
the drones wey i get ,e dey do stop and search ooo , no be small thing angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 19, 2013
onatisi:
my guy no mind the op , which kind yeye drone , na so dem dey get drone ?naija go get drone , nobody go hear about am since haba ,and even if naija get drone why will they deploy such an expensive jet like that against some silly abokis ?
even me sef i get drone for my backyard make nobody come shakara me here jare grin grin grin
lol am not a military propagandist rather i saw something, posted and queried whether they have advanced to such a level. Moreover, i believe the people in the 3 states will either confirm or reject such a story not like us who are merely receiving our info just online. Lol
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2013
hisblud: lol am not a military propagandist rather i saw something, posted and queried whether they have advanced to such a level. Moreover, i believe the people in the 3 states will either confirm or reject such a story not like us who are merely receiving our info just online. Lol
my brother , lets call a spade a spade . naija no get drone.ok i heard that gambia too has bought a drone from usa , have u heard about that too ? grin grin grin
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 19, 2013
onatisi:
my brother , lets call a spade a spade . naija no get drone.ok i heard that gambia too has bought a drone from usa , have u heard about that too ? grin grin grin

lol grin grin grin lol no have you grin grin grin
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 4:05pm On May 19, 2013
hisblud:

lol grin grin grin lol no have you grin grin grin
my broda you neva see anything wink
boko haram think say we dey joke here abi ?dey go hear whinnnn angry
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 19, 2013
onatisi:
ignoramus Seriously, you're so ignorant I had to report you
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 4:10pm On May 19, 2013
sheyie2007: ignoramus Seriously, you're so ignorant I had to report you
just make sure say nah gej you report me to cool cool
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 19, 2013
The report maybe true or false. Read
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-drones-patrolling-nigeria%E2%80%99s-borders-niger-chad-cameroon-%E2%80%93-source
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 19, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The report maybe true or false. Read
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/boko-haram-drones-patrolling-nigeria%E2%80%99s-borders-niger-chad-cameroon-%E2%80%93-source

You see now... i just asked to confirm if its true and information has started coming... grin grin grin At least its not from Hope for nigeria but saharareporters....

1 Like

Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by badassnigga(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2013
the nigeria army yesterday deployed a submarine that could fly against boko haram ,the submarine is presently anchored in kano.

wow gringringrin

submarine that can fly. gringringrin
is it Alexander d great grin
what abt d newly acquired stealth fighter jet gringrin
abeg Nigeria is a joke lipsrsealed
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by joeyfire(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2013
Before nko? How much be drone sef? Money dey
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by onatisi(m): 4:56pm On May 19, 2013
joeyfire: Before nko? How much be drone sef? Money dey
ok,go buy am from aliexpress or ebay
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by ebamma(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2013
onatisi: jagundu ko ,jaguda ni . grin grin grin grin grin
if anybody believe this then that person is is is .......................................................

in fact i dont know what to call the person
oboy shut up, are u telling us that the nigerian government can't afford to purchase drones, even if a drone costs 200mil dollars if our government wants to buy it, the will buy it
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by lacasa: 5:25pm On May 19, 2013

Lmao gringringrin
Re: Unmanned Attack Drones And New Fighter Jets Deployed by ebamma(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2013
lacasa:

Lmao gringringrin
nairaland's bokoharam mouthpiece is here, lets confirm from him, mr lacasa is it true ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Ohaneze Ndi-igbos Endorse Amosun For Second Term / Jidenna-the Nigerian Born American Recording Artist / Shocking! No Hausa Has Ever Ruled Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.