Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,147 members, 7,957,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

The Fear Of Getting Engaged... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fear Of Getting Engaged... (799 Views)

Some Things You Need To Know About Your Partner Before Getting Engaged! / Getting Engaged @19 / Dating Before Getting Engaged: How Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fear Of Getting Engaged... by marvelck: 2:36pm On May 19, 2013
Is it true that when a guy engages a lady and later break up with her, he's placing a curse on himself. Since, getting engaged to any lady is like being tied down to the person spiritually. And that should the engagement be broken at any time, a curse would be on the guy. That's why some guys no longer present engagement rings to ladies these days before getting married. They prefer to do everything at the same time (i.e by doing both the traditional and church wedding within the same period). Ngbo na true?

Re: The Fear Of Getting Engaged... by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 19, 2013
What else will i not hear frm Nland biko?

1 Like

Re: The Fear Of Getting Engaged... by holyvirgin: 4:51pm On May 19, 2013
I don't know if it will amount to a curse but why engage a girl and later disappoint her for no reason? If you ask me,instead of engaging her over a long period, just watch her closely, when ready and if she convinces you that she is the woman for you then meet her parents and marry her. Don't keep her waiting when you're sure u don't love her.

(1) (Reply)

Get Her To Fall In Love With You With These 5 Easy Steps / Chinese Man Pays For £16,000 Car With Ten Boxes Of Small Bills / Please Help! How Do I Win Her Back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.