Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. (25924 Views)

5K: How Will Federal Government Capture Data Of All Unemployed Youths? / Attention All Unemployed Graduates / A Must Consider By All Unemployed Youth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by divinelove(m): 3:03pm On May 20, 2013
It ll take abt 1billion naira to pay 100,000 graduate abt 10,000 naira monthly.

Is dt d best way to take care of the welfare of this people?
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Mboi: 3:03pm On May 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Pay them for what? He should get them engaged and pay them rather than dash them money for no work done.
Are you this wicked? It's people like you that hate to see poor people smiling. Maybe because you are privileged to get a good job with the help of who knows and you think those who don't have jobs are useless to the society. No condition is permanent oo, think you should remember that.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Navalsadiq(m): 3:05pm On May 20, 2013
Afam4eva: Pay them for what? He should get them engaged and pay them rather than dash them money for no work done.
i fink ur on drugs
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by nkemKalu: 3:06pm On May 20, 2013
babe_online: This is a very stupid move. It seems like in Nigeria there is money but the government is just anti growth and development. How will you be giving people that are not working monthly allowances when you can use that money to build stores like shotrite where people will be working, boosting the country's economy, and getting paid?!?!?
......It seems to me that people forget so easily. In this same country...i.e. some years back, all undergraduates were being paid bursary awards by both state and federal govt. It is just that the rate of corruption has reached a crescendo in this country that makes it seem as if what Rochas has proposed is not feasible. Other countries pay Social security allowances to unemployed youths and they as well pay pension regularly to the aged. But here, I wonder how many people that get the pension funds, talkless of Social security. Yet all the governors and Presidency are busy buying private jets when there are no drugs in the hospitals. Others are building mansion and stashing away funds when children sit on the bare floor in schools. The President has 17 (Seventeen) ambulance vehicles attatched to his office alone, when many General hospitals has none. Is this not madness?.... I can go on and on and on. This is a President who said that N2billion is not enough for him to feed in a year. There are about 9 Private jets parked for the President alone.....while the Prime Minister of Britain moves in a commercial and public airline. I think we should start thinking better and not support evil. I f Rochas can pay social security allowance, let him do that.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by kpozite(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2013
Make we no hear tomorrow say money no dey to pay again ooo, better leave them alone instead of raising their hopes and dashing it again.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by MARSHALLMVP: 3:12pm On May 20, 2013
Another form amnesty to the kidnappers
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by HiDee2(m): 3:12pm On May 20, 2013
emekatimsu: "Gov Rochas to pay all unemployed Imo state graduates monthly allowances"
All roads will lead to Heroes square new Owerri
tomorrow as Gov. Rochas Okorocha OON will flag off a scheme that will be responsible for the payment of Allowances to all unemployed Imo state graduates until they secure a job. All Unemployed Imo graduates are expected to be at d heros square tomorrw(20/05/2013) for documentation.. Come with ur cv, local govt identification letter,two passport and letter from autonomous community leader.
Trully, Imo must be better!

Whoever asked you to post this rubbish must be mischievious as you...

Ask yourself this simple question, has Gov. Rochas paid all the innocent school children and undergraduates whose hope he vainly inflated with his bogus unfulfilled promise of financial assistance?

Answer is no, and one could easily bet that he neither plans to nor does he have the resources and wherewhital to fulfill the ridiculous promises...

So imagine! He hasn't fulfilled his old promises, yet he's already promising new ones... Okorocha is nothing but a charlatan.. Armed Robber na im all of una be. God go soon catch una one by one.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by nkemKalu: 3:15pm On May 20, 2013
divinelove: It ll take abt 1billion naira to pay 100,000 graduate abt 10,000 naira monthly.

.....This same N1billion is not up to the Security vote of one of the governors in one month.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by ehmasjet(m): 3:22pm On May 20, 2013
Toktee: Your mental sense of thinking is impoverished,use your brain to think instead of your azz
is as if u knw wats in my mind to all dis bad belles
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 20, 2013
Some comments make me doubt the mental state of some people. Had the FG passed the bill to pay jobless Graduates stipends,there won't be these insecurities,bloodshed,kidnappings like we currently experience. Hate him or love him,i will support this man if he ever pick up presidential ticket.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by noblementor: 3:24pm On May 20, 2013
Rochas Okorocha thank you !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by naUgotire: 3:27pm On May 20, 2013
Typical Rochas grandstanding! This man is fond of coming up with ideas that he can never never sustain. Where is he gonna get the money for this? From the meager allocation Imo State gets from the fed? He should first of all pay the pensioners before this day dreaming. Mtcheeeew!
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by mike404(m): 3:27pm On May 20, 2013
Okija juju: Finally!! Berem is about to get employed. grin

IMO STATE has gone to the dogs.. Unsustainable developments all over. grin

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by kinguwem: 3:28pm On May 20, 2013
Kudos to IMSG. Social security is a method of reducing crime. Some of the graduates will be discouraged from being involved in kidnapping & armed robbery.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 20, 2013
divinelove: It ll take abt 1billion naira to pay 100,000 graduate abt 10,000 naira monthly.

On paper; better to invest 'N1b' monthly or quarterly in agriculture (including cocoa, herds, poultry, oil palm), carpentry, low cost housing, auto workshops and so on, generating a vicious cylcle of employment opportunies in the process (not only for graduates nor indigenes of Imo, but also for unemployed artisans and all residents of Imo)
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by kalunomics(m): 3:34pm On May 20, 2013
kross_01:
It is true what the OP posted. I came into owerri today and i saw a banner to that effect boldly hung at the wall of rockview hotel(entrance towards the guvnor's house). My only reservation with this is that truth be told rochas most times dont think through thoroughly b4 he makes pronouncement. within the first few months of his administration he gave #50 to primary school pupils today it is abandoned.he pronounced free education to tertiary level, today the pronouncement is causing more problems than solution in imo state. He promised corp members 10k monthly allocation each, they are still asking for it. Earlier this year he tried a similar thing to what he's about doing now by engaging the graduates in practical survey trainings with a promise of job placement at the end of the training, i guess that one have also been abandoned. Now this one. Just pray he sustains one
please get your facts right before making spurious claims! The primary school students were paid (one hundred naira not fifty naira) last month.
The training you are talking about is primarily meant to gard you with the technical know-how... Not everybody will be absorbed by the government.

I'm a little unclear about the tertiary free education but i've witnessed one or two persons that has gotten theirs...

As from Ebonyi origin and living in owerri, most atimes i wish i'm an Imolite because of the freebies that abounds here.

So far, i've had no cause to regret my voting for him.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 20, 2013
OMO this is a political move. We all know he is eyeing the presidency 2015
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Rohzay(m): 3:50pm On May 20, 2013
dtz a good move my able gov.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Fhemmmy: 3:52pm On May 20, 2013
olire: OMO this is a political move. We all know he is eyeing the presidency 2015

You mean the way all other aspirants are trying to eye and promise the people? He has the right to, as long as he has good intentions
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by ibrutex(m): 3:53pm On May 20, 2013
princemolak: He should teach them how to fish rather than gvn them fish joor!

AND where is the river to FISH if you want to practice fishing......... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by APRIDE(m): 3:54pm On May 20, 2013
This guy will turn some youths against their Governors. Smart political move though...
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Fhemmmy: 3:54pm On May 20, 2013
ibrutex:

[/color]AND where is the river to FISH if you want to practice fishing......... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

With good allocation and better planning, the river that was never there for fishing could be created . . .
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Prince0500(m): 3:55pm On May 20, 2013
[quote author=Afam4eva]Pay them for what? He should get them engaged and pay them rather than dash them money for no work done.Where is the job mr critic,wats wrong in dis measure.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

You mean the way all other aspirants are trying to eye and promise the people? He has the right to, as long as he has good intentions
am not condemning it. Am only commenting. Besides am 80 percent correct
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Goliesimo: 4:02pm On May 20, 2013
babe_online: This is a very stupid move. It seems like in Nigeria there is money but the government is just anti growth and development. How will you be giving people that are not working monthly allowances when you can use that money to build stores like shotrite where people will be working, boosting the country's economy, and getting paid?!?!?
GOD punish ur ass...what can someone do to please u dis pack of fools
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Fhemmmy: 4:07pm On May 20, 2013
olire: am not condemning it. Am only commenting. Besides am 80 percent correct

I am not denying it, but the fact that they do this over and over and yet the people fall for it is what dulls my hands and make me feel like Nigerians are yet to experience poverty
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On May 20, 2013
Goliesimo: GOD punish ur ass...what can someone do to please u dis pack of fools

Did you read well the idea of that person?
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I am not denying it, but the fact that they do this over and over and yet the people fall for it is what dulls my hands and make me feel like Nigerians are yet to experience poverty
so yu are not in support of this?
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On May 20, 2013
olire: so yu are not in support of this?

i have to know more to be able to support or not . . . .
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by stansmart(m): 4:13pm On May 20, 2013
Government does not create jobs but creates an environment for jobs to b created. ppl suld stop all dis "government creating jobs mentality"
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Hanihairy(m): 4:16pm On May 20, 2013
babe_online:
Its you that should use your brain to think. In how many places in the world do they pay jobless people?
4 ur mind u wan try save afam's face abi...leave d guy jare afam don too dey fall hand's nowadays
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by YOUNGICE1(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2013
See youth!I mean the leaders of tommorw,look at people reasoning,you mean the govt should use the money to build store or make factory where people can be employed..since they have been biulding factory how many people have they employed??appreciate this man he did what is gud...how much is the money??the money can't more than 10 or 15k how many graduate will want to rely on thaat 4 the rest of his life.....if imo state can do that how much more lagos nd ph...that is a gud move....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Got An Invite From Workforce / Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014 / The Plight Of HND Holders In The Nigerian Labor Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.