Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. (25932 Views)

5K: How Will Federal Government Capture Data Of All Unemployed Youths? / Attention All Unemployed Graduates / A Must Consider By All Unemployed Youth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Nobody: 7:37am On May 21, 2013
babe_online:
Its you that should use your brain to think. In how many places in the world do they pay jobless people?

Its obvious you dont know what is happening around the world to ask such a question. Developed countries have several ways of caring for the unemployed in their society..
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Nobody: 7:41am On May 21, 2013
blink182: Haba nigeria, wetin una see. If person do una go talk, if e no do una go talk. Wetin una want? Social security na crime again.

Dont mind some people. They are asking if developed countries do thesame. Btw is there any nation with 100% employment or zero percent unemployment

Nigerians are very good at criticizing good things and very poor at showing empathy because they dont form part of the poor and so dont feel their pain.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Nobody: 7:47am On May 21, 2013
Nonnyego:

U be Mumu I swear .

Pls ignore unteachable people... They listen but dont hear, or they hear and cant understand.

Ask her the capital of united states, she might say united kingdom.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Preshy111: 8:55am On May 21, 2013
dis is d most stupid tin av heard in a long tym nw: neva knw he ws dis senseless: payin unemployed graduat wen he cud nt pay d few copers in his state a dym: dis story must be fake:

1 Like

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by merci3: 9:00am On May 21, 2013
D way ppl reason I don't undastand! If rochas says he wants to pay unemployed graduates I tink we shld say kudos!
Ppl dat are sayin dey shld engage dem instead ar u eyes wide open at all? Do u see wat is hapenin in ekiti, oyo n osun state whr graduates ate made to control traffic, do all sort of odd jobs for 10k!
N even if rochas create job opportunities today how many of us wil get it witout knowin an Oga at d top! D point is dat such jobs wil NEVA get to d grassroot.
I tink rochas is doin a gud one here n if any graduate says because rochas is payin him 20k n refuses to search for a gud job I tink dats d persons problem not rochas own.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by ogahope(m): 9:25am On May 21, 2013
babe_online: This is a very stupid move. It seems like in Nigeria there is money but the government is just anti growth and development. How will you be giving people that are not working monthly allowances when you can use that money to build stores like shotrite where people will be working, boosting the country's economy, and getting paid?!?!?
Dis man knows what he is doin. All d graduates can't b employed @ a time. Dis is just to remedy deir plight until dey are fixed up. Hw can one realy satisfy U ppl? Hw I wish all d Governors can learn from dis?
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by emeka762001(m): 9:42am On May 21, 2013
My people stop allowing urselves to be deceived by rochas. Rochas is a deceiver and a 419ners.the more u look, the less u see by rochas.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by nwabumalyahoo: 10:30am On May 21, 2013
though am not a supporter of Gov Okorocha, however ; this is a very good innovation and other state govs should emulate this
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Okijajuju: 11:21am On May 21, 2013
Chillypelly:

Daft analysis from a dulard cum cold blooded blockhead. I recommend intensive prayers for your redemption to be established. Find time and travel round Imo state and get back to me... Ewu cambia.

HAHAHAHAAAA

See this Akpa Amu!! Who still travels in Imo State?! Make them kidnap me abi wetin?! Go and see what Imo State roads look like. I had the misfortune of passing through Port-Harcourt - Owerri road to go to Anambra, Not even heavy duty trucks can survive those trenches. I have visited your useless state severally jor. Go sell your bullshit to someone else.

Corpers havent been paid in your state. The Primary and secondary school kids are stil being owed their salary. The Rochas Kerosene scheme ended at the stadium, whatelse.

F`uck off and make better people see road.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Ndjones(m): 11:29am On May 21, 2013
wolos4real: My pple pls na lie oooooooo I was der tday as one of d corper of d state cus he calld we corpers too all na lieeeee big one for dat mata,na so he talk sey he de pay corpers 20k wic neva pay kobo for WE corpers.....pls shine ur eyes come 2015
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Toktee(m): 11:56am On May 21, 2013
Okija juju:

HAHAHAHAAAA

See this Akpa Amu!! Who still travels in Imo State?! Make them kidnap me abi wetin?! Go and see what Imo State roads look like. I had the misfortune of passing through Port-Harcourt - Owerri road to go to Anambra, Not even heavy duty trucks can survive those trenches. I have visited your useless state severally jor. Go sell your bullshit to someone else.

Corpers havent been paid in your state. The Primary and secondary school kids are stil being owed their salary. The Rochas Kerosene scheme ended at the stadium, whatelse.

Now i see why you are ranting and shouting like a castrated bull,cos you are from anambera state you see nothing good in imo state,why don't you allowed the people of imo state to complain of under development in their state,why take paracetamol for someone esle pains,,,can you even mention ono or two major project executed by your governor that made you to cast imo state?
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Okijajuju: 12:08pm On May 21, 2013
Toktee: Now i see why you are ranting and shouting like a castrated bull,cos you are from anambera state you see nothing good in imo state,why don't you allowed the people of imo state to complain of under development in their state,why take paracetamol for someone esle pains,,,can you even mention ono or two major project executed by your governor that made you to cast imo state?

With writing like this, you should be excited about this wasteful largess from your Oringo Governor because You will never be employed by any company with such writing skills. Nna biko focus on yourself and free me. I may be Anambra, but I just want you to know that I have no beef with Imo State, only with Rochas. So should you decide to join in the beef, better bring a plate so you can get served.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Toktee(m): 12:12pm On May 21, 2013
Okija juju:

HAHAHAHAAAA

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Toktee(m): 12:22pm On May 21, 2013
Okija juju:

With writing like this, you should be excited about this wasteful largess from your Oringo Governor because You will never be employed by any company with such writing skills. Nna biko focus on yourself and free me. I may be Anambra, but I just want you to know that I have no beef with Imo State, only with Rochas. So should you decide to join in the beef, better bring a plate so you can get served.
Ewu,for ur information iam not even from the south but i have to be clear with you,if you want to criticise let it be constructive don't just criticised because of hate,you say you do not have any problem with imo that sound more like you have problem with ur memory card,go back to ur rubbish you vomit before i attack you and come back again.
You claimed to be educated or are you suffering from memory lost;what you said in the morning you claimed ignorant of it in the afternoon, so i ask you
what made you different from me?
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by clint77ng: 12:30pm On May 21, 2013
Sometimes I wonder what type of forum is Nairaland. I don’t want to believe that the members are bunch of lazy and unemployed people who just sit to discuss non-issues. Some people after reading jagons and cooked up stories will start insulting their Governors and fellow Nairalanders cos they can afford N500 for BBCWEEK. The theme of yesterday’s event was “Imo Youths must work”. From the theme, you should know what to expect. Youths trooped to Hero’s square with their credentials for civil service jobs and possible employment in the state work force and were disappointed when the Gov. told them that no white collar jobs would be made available. He asked them to fill a form which will enable them be a part of the YOUTHS MUST WORK PROGRAM. He told the youths that they will be engaged in farming as lands have been secured in every autonomous community. He promised to procure 500 cabs for youths who want to be cab drivers, and in PPP, he shall post people to hotels and supermarket where they will be paid by the respective employers.
Well these didn’t go down well with the youths, who asked/shouted that their 10,000 job should be given back to them. My people even if My Imo is too Rich, she can’t pay the unemployed. The same yesterday, some youths from Niger and Taraba states wore vests and displayed posters with Owelle’s picture and an inscription “We appoint you for 2015 National Assignment. What a coincidence. Pls stop insulting yourselves and allow these people play their politics.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by clint77ng: 12:33pm On May 21, 2013
Sometimes I wonder what type of forum is Nairaland. I don’t want to believe that the members are bunch of lazy and unemployed people who just sit to discuss non-issues. Some people after reading jagons and cooked up stories will start insulting their Governors and fellow Nairalanders cos they can afford N500 for BBCWEEK. The theme of yesterday’s event was “Imo Youths must work”. From the theme, you should know what to expect. Youths trooped to Hero’s square with their credentials for civil service jobs and possible employment in the state work force and were disappointed when the Gov. told them that no white collar jobs would be made available. He asked them to fill a form which will enable them be a part of the YOUTHS MUST WORK PROGRAM. He told the youths that they will be engaged in farming as lands have been secured in every autonomous community. He promised to procure 500 cabs for youths who want to be cab drivers, and in PPP, he shall post people to hotels and supermarket where they will be paid by the respective employers.
Well these didn’t go down well with the youths, who asked/shouted that their 10,000 job should be given back to them. My people even if My Imo is too Rich, she can’t pay the unemployed. The same yesterday, some youths from Niger and Taraba states wore vests and displayed posters with Owelle’s picture and an inscription “We appoint you for 2015 National Assignment. What a coincidence. Pls stop insulting yourselves and allow these people play their politics.

1 Like

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by emekatimsu(m): 1:17pm On May 21, 2013
emeka762001: My people stop allowing urselves to be deceived by rochas. Rochas is a deceiver and a 419ners.the more u look, the less u see by rochas.
Source pls

1 Like

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by TheGeneral1(m): 3:13pm On May 21, 2013
Afam4eva: Pay them for what? He should get them engaged and pay them rather than dash them money for no work done.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Okijajuju: 4:19pm On May 21, 2013
Toktee: Ewu,for ur information iam not even from the south but i have to be clear with you,if you want to criticise let it be constructive don't just criticised because of hate,you say you do not have any problem with imo that sound more like you have problem with ur memory card,go back to ur rubbish you vomit before i attack you and come back again.
You claimed to be educated or are you suffering from memory lost;what you said in the morning you claimed ignorant of it in the afternoon, so i ask you
what made you different from me?

Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Chillypelly(m): 5:42pm On May 21, 2013
Okija juju:

HAHAHAHAAAA

Did i hear you say kidnap Feel free cos we dont kidnap retards,midgets and street urchins.
You remind me of what happened by the rivers of babylon. I mourn your captivity of no return cos Anambra has lost one of its own to brain damage. Feel free to access any health facility in Anambra state and foward the bills to my table next monday if that will guarantee your healing... Just trying to be nice.
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Gentletwits: 9:51pm On May 21, 2013
SSaemoenl: For how long coz another governor will scrap dat out soonest..
.Check ur brain again!
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Gentletwits: 10:05pm On May 21, 2013
Heh!Come n c unemployment iyan nga barakata 4 ds naira domot.HPB,Hypertension,Hrt Attack n co no go talk now.Dem de form dumb n deaf!
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by Freiburger(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2013
Chanchit:

So the westerners that pays this kind of benefits don't know how to engage them abi..? You dnt like the man Period..!
Nice job jor. All na campaign for 2015 sha.
+1000likes
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by victor2exl(m): 9:44am On May 23, 2013
Okija juju:

The law says 'ALL IMO STATE GRADUATES'. So all graduates that are from IMO STATE are about to enjoy allowee from the No.1 oringo Governor of the East!

May God continually Bless Rochas Okorocha and his 350kg wife.. grin

please how do we fill in the form for there data collation or registration...links or center here in lagos??
Re: Rochas To Pay All Unemployed Imo Graduates Monthly Allowances. by HiDee2(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2013
How many unemployed graduates has Gov Okorocha paid now? It has been months since the supposed news filtered in. Truth is, it is all lies... Ask yourself, has he paid youth corpers in the state what the state owes them, how about pimary and secondary school teachers and students alike, undergraduates of IMO state origin, civil servants? Abeg make we wake up, that Rochas guy na 419... No be by sweet mouth o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Got An Invite From Workforce / Scam Mail From Omas Recruitment Agency (my Response And Theirs Too) / Nampak Cartons Nigeria Ltd Management Trainee Recruitment, September 10th 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.