Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,441 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram (10724 Views)

Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram / Abdulsalami, Former Head Of State Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram / Tinubu Backs Amnesty For Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by CUIzundu(m): 7:51am On May 20, 2013
Jesse Jackson,its called "self defence",c'mon be a realist, U don't understand cuz u're not here..."Amnesty iz a cowards franchise,y not swerve d bills 2 more important issues d economy is presently facing like unemployment###as rich as we are we can't boost of 5000mw but we can pay amnesty...there's dis proverb mai dad always uses "A master in a burning house has no time 2 chase rats"... B.H ar rats,d govt. Has given them real playmate"army" n @ dis he should have tym for better issues, I called B.H rats cuz all they do is hide and destroy...d govt should allow d army have a little fun, and extend it 2 kano,katsina,Gombe...because I believe soon, I mean soonest d kingpin will b spotted..
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by Nuzo1(m): 8:11am On May 20, 2013
Originalsly: Al Sharpton is a nuisance to the African American community? Tell that to the families of Abadou Diallo and so many others who have been gunned down by the police.If it weren't for Al Sharpton the very media you believe in would have made so many believe tbey were gang members...criminals. Continue tuning in to your subtly racists programmes and before long you will be trying to join the Ku Klux Klan.

So anybody who doesn't see the relevance of Sharpton and Jackson in the African American communities is a racist and thereby a member of the kKK? Abegi!

See, take it or leave...these two reverends are doing more damages to the AAs than good.
Given, they were very relevant at some point in time of American history. However, AAs has gone beyond that point of being spoken for and treated like a baby without a mother.

Its time for Sharpton and Jackson to begin to hold blacks and black communities responsible for their actions instead of defending every nonsense. The time for affirmative actions is way gone beyond race. Its now on gender.

And for the Diallo misfortune, were Sharpton and Jesse the ones that investigated the matter? Look, the truth was going to be out with or without Sharpton. The only difference was that he made it popular.

Sharpton and Jackson have become reversed racists! shocked
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by Ignatio(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2013
Who invited this man to this Country sef?
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by Okijajuju: 8:46am On May 20, 2013
Rev. Jesse Jackson can suck my big fat hairy nut.. angry

Nigerians dont need his advise.

angry
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by sparkwil(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2013
Nothing infuriates me like when these strange american dudes claim to kn d solution to a crisis whose root cause they kn nothing about. Last week d US sec of state John Kerry was spewing some nonsense about our army. Can someone pls tell these irrevelant men to back off and face their troubles caused by their imbecilic-gun-carrying kids rather than poke-nosing in other people's affairs. They always think they kn all. Who u told Jasson dat BH r poor and even if they r poor who caused it? Is he aware dat BH brothers hv had a lion share of this country's ruling years so y d strife to frustrate GEJ as if he caused their woes? And if they (BH) must agitate, y blowing up churches and killin innocent people. I wonder y we hv refused to call these vampires wt they call themselves (jihadists), they aren't complaining of poverty just like Osama bin Laden's al-qaeda, d Taliban, Hamas, Hezbollah etc. So Mr Rev pls zoom off n let us resolve this thing ourselves. Ur attention is needed more in ur country than in nig. Go preach to ur moronic kids that kill daily for nothing. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by sparkwil(m): 9:03am On May 20, 2013
Don't mind him. Alternatively he shd tell Obama to give the taliban amnesty. A supposedly xtian nation(US) dat has become a filth to d world. America is a disgrace to xtianity and I dnt respect wtever they hv to say.
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by fluteman: 9:36am On May 20, 2013
P.Stacks:
Its been ɑ̣̣̝̇̇
while I visited nairaland.. I just had to post on this thread.. I read what d Revrend said and he seemed to have offered reasonable conditions on the way forward and also drew instances from american politics where national interest has been put ahead of political, ethnic and religious issues... It disgusted to to see the first 4 people to have commented on this thread as chasing shadows and leaving substance.. Wtf mehn! Its either the modrator must'ɑ̣̣̝̇̇
been sleeping to hav allowed post from shymexx, afam4eva, chelsebmw and van snikers make this thread.. Some issues are ment to be sancrosantic and not to be toyed with.. These guys sounds like jokers to me.. Our land is fast degenerating into ɑ̣̣̝̇̇
war zone and Ų come post bullshit here on nairaland.. The Revrend said somthing about Economic Amenesty and also about sharing available resources evenly.. I think he adressed the whole problem naigeria is having.. He talked about sincearity of our leaders and economic restitutions and these clowns just come here to talk bullshit.. Economic restitutions and amnesty such that, the north is like some 30 years behind the south.. The government should bring them to date by empowering them with Mass and compulsory Education like Awolowo did for the southerners.. There is enof resources in the land but its not trickling down.. The revrend said there should be equality in sharing of available resources, meaning to say, our looting leaders should put ɑ̣̣̝̇̇
halt to it.. We need sincerity and transparency... Those guys contributing bullshit probably doest know what ɑ̣̣̝̇̇
full war blown situation is like.. Look at Syria... For 2 years nao and counting ɑ̣̣̝̇̇
war that started just in one day is 2 years nao and still counting.. America is accusing Russia of suppling Syria with weapons and Russia is not even denying it.. No negotiations are being reached, UN is just looking and the war degenerates everyday.. Refugees from syria cross the border to seek shelter in Turkey.. Bombs went off in Turkey and the Turks are mad at their goverment for allowing Refugees in their land, nao the turks are being hostile to syrian Refugees.. Like FELA sang..' Double Wahala For deadi body and d owner of deadi body..
So ♍ brothers, B4 Ų comment for the fun of commenting, please reason or else this nairaland wouldn't be serving its purpose.. Afteral, all the Arab Springs started mainly as an internet Revolution or I'l say more of their revolutions ώăS̤̥̈̊
thru such internet forums... So I think nairaland deserves some decorum and not just lousy comments. If you don't have what to say, just shot up! I hardly ever comment but those guys realy disgust me with their post.. So what! Oppourtunistic.. Perms his hair.. Those are not the issues on ground.. The real issues are that, there is war in maiduguri, yobe, adamawa.. And these people are even fleeing to Gombe and other places as I read today, so this small thing can snow ball. As we talk. People are still looting.. Let the goverment bring an economic restitution to the table today and let's see.. Let's decide what we want in the restitution.. The cost of running governace is too much.. Democracy is too expensive, corruption is too entrenched, land blessed with milk and honey but yet poor people.. These are the Restitutions we need.

God bless u brother....its soooooo hard to find a reasonable person nowadays on nairaland. Nigeria has gone to the dogs with the kind of people i see here.
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by Originalsly: 9:43am On May 20, 2013
Nuzo':

So anybody who doesn't see the relevance of Sharpton and Jackson in the African American communities is a racist and thereby a member of the kKK? Abegi!

See, take it or leave...these two reverends are doing more damages to the AAs than good.
Given, they were very relevant at some point in time of American history. However, AAs has gone beyond that point of being spoken for and treated like a baby without a mother.

Its time for Sharpton and Jackson to begin to hold blacks and black communities responsible for their actions instead of defending every nonsense. The time for affirmative actions is way gone beyond race. Its now on gender.

And for the Diallo misfortune, were Sharpton and Jesse the ones that investigated the matter? Look, the truth was going to be out with or without Sharpton. The only difference was that he made it popular.

Sharpton and Jackson have become reversed racists! shocked
"Continue listening to subtly racists programmes and before long you will be trying to join the Ku Klux Klan".How can you understand this to mean that anyone who doesn't see the relevance of Jackson and Sharpton is a racist and member of the Ku Klux Klan? Then are you saying the details of the killing of Diallo was going to be known without the intervention of Sharpton? Didn't the police already declared he pulled a gun on them?...when in fact he had only a wallet and was just trying to open his door to get in his apartment? Abner Louima...the Hatian guy...who was snatched off the streets...taken to the station...beaten and broomstick pushed up his a.ss and then charged...would we know about that if wasn't for Al Sharpton? Would the police involved in that crime be cooling in jail if wasn't for Al Sharpton? Did the media ever try to find the truth or keep drumming the police version into our heads? Al Sharpton is always holding rallies in the Black communities addressing Black on Black crimes.Do the media ever cover that? How many peace rallies have rappers held and invited the media...do they ever show up? No they don't because it is not in their interest to depict Blacks ever doing anything good.I don't blame you for your views since it is obvious that you are feeding off the very subtly racist media.
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by babsjnr(m): 10:38am On May 20, 2013
sell out nigga
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by NovusHomo(m): 11:22am On May 20, 2013
Enough already. You lack credibility, hustler.
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by Nobody: 11:40am On May 20, 2013
Don't he know this
*[[Pro 29:10]] KJV* The bloodthirsty hate the upright: but the just seek his soul.
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by okeykennedy(m): 12:05pm On May 20, 2013
F**k jesse jackson cuz it aint abt race now..

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by stupor(m): 12:14pm On May 20, 2013
Reverend Dr. Jesse Jackson ! Why now sir !

There's nO way amnesty or freedom can be given to Fugitives and Terrorists !

These are not Freedom fighters nor are they Activists !

They have killed more than were killed during Sept 11,WTC attack !

They should be found,grounded,jailed and locked up in solitary single cells forever without seeing anybody else except themselves !

Amnesty should only be considered for groups such as the Niger Delta militants,petty thieves and ròbbeors on life imprisonment,prostitutes on life imprisonment as we have in Nigeria etc and nOt to Terròrists and corrupt leaders .

Or would US allow for amnesty given Al-Qaeda ? Or better still allow them to institutionalise an Headquartyer in Washinton DC so that peace and coOperation would. Reign !

Naaaaaaaaw ! The advise is totally wrong !

NP-with no disregard to the Reverend !
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by confusion247(m): 12:37pm On May 20, 2013
This man should have told USA to negotiate, dialogue and grant amnesty to alqaeda after 9/11.
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by mrperfect(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2013
Anything that will bring lasting peace is always a welcome development.
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by blackbeau1(f): 1:51pm On May 20, 2013
jesse jackson biko, this is not the US of A. we have very different mentality,politics from you. if boko is given amnesty, what stops me from shooting other people and then asking from amnesty?
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by lomprico(m): 2:37pm On May 20, 2013
He should go and tell his country to grant amnesty to al'kaida first! Moda4ka!
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by Emytexboy(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2013
this is totally unacceptable. mr jessy we are not in america. so your opinon is not needed pls.this is totally unacceptable. mr jessy we are not in america. so your opinon is not needed pls.this is totally unacceptable. mr jessy we are not in america. so your opinon is not needed pls.
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by Emytexboy(m): 3:14pm On May 20, 2013
i am totally disapointed at you.even distroyying the whole country just to please the stupid boko,is a well come develpmt to you right? who knows if you are not one of them.
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by Emytexboy(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2013
confusion247: This man should have told USA to negotiate, dialogue and grant amnesty to alqaeda after 9/11.
guy i wounder oh
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by Akiika: 3:40pm On May 20, 2013
Jesse Jackson, you're darn wrong sir. You are ignorant of the Nigerian situation. Can you dare say that American Govt. give amnesty to faceless criminals? If you said that in the US, your political irrellevance will be tripled.
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by creativemusic: 6:02pm On May 20, 2013
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad cool cool cool cool cool cool embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jesse Jackson Backs Amnesty For Boko-Haram by stevSKY(m): 8:27am On May 21, 2013
Jessy jag ooo sowi jessy jackson ....... OMG hw dem d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣ spell dat him name again sef......... Instead of thinking a better way to help wipe out dis Rams Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ asking for dem to amnesty ..... Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ of all ppl shld knw American wud neva do dat wic Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̅ suggesting....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors’ Convoy Drivers As Agents Of Death / Lagos State IGR Represents 32% Of Total IGR In 2020 / Is Nigeria Truly Under A Spell? By Simon Kolawole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.