Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,053 members, 7,841,981 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? (1087 Views)

Meet D Next Governor Of Ondo State / MY SON WILL BECOME THE NEXT GOVERNOR OF KWARA STATE ..bukola saraki(PHOTOS) / Who Is Most Likely To Become The Next Governor Of Anambra State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? by arcis: 8:17pm On May 19, 2013
That is a question
dominating discussions n several quarters
both locally and internationally.
It became
prominent subsequent to the
announcement in March by the current and
10thGovernor, Mallam Lamido Sanusi that
he would not be seeking a second time.
Since then, there have been predictions
and speculations on who would succeed
him.

there is an array of bank chief
executives and top economist to choose
from. These include, Mr, Bisi Onasanya, MD/
CEO of First Bank, Mr. Segun Agbaje, MD/
CEO of Guaranty Trust Bank, Mr Alex Otti,
MD/CEO of Diamond Bank Plc and Mr.
Aigboje Aig-Imoukhoude, MD/CEO of Acess
Bank.

Who do u think will be the next Governor of CBN?
Re: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? by NwaNimo1(m): 8:24pm On May 19, 2013
Whoever the 'Rothschilds' say . ..

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? by sholatech(m): 8:45pm On May 19, 2013
AIG imuokhode
Re: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? by akintun: 9:24pm On May 19, 2013
It should go to someone in Academic or to someone dat has spent his or her entire in research.
Re: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? by Localamos(m): 10:07pm On May 19, 2013
Aig. That's common knowledge.
Re: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:07am On May 20, 2013
Onasanya or Aig
Re: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? by arcis: 6:22am On May 20, 2013
An insider will be a good candidate.
Re: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? by FrankC3: 6:45am On May 20, 2013
A big thinker, an institution builder, an innovator and a leader. Microfinance system is somewhat dead. Innovation is also dead. CBN today is more interested in where ATM machines should be and bank charge rates than leading a long term policy direction aimed at making Nigeria to be Africa's financial hub or such big dream and vision.

I know that we have the right kind of leadership in the economic think tank of the country presently. They will make the right decision, and from all the appointments they have made so far in that sector, i expect someone thoroughly qualified, not just an appeasement appointment. I foresee someone like Mansur Mukhtar if he will accept the appointment.
Re: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:17am On May 20, 2013
Diepreye Alamieyeseigha grin grin
Re: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? by Built2last: 10:39am On May 20, 2013
Atedo peterside. Founder of IBTC now Stanbic IBTC. Lets watch and see
Re: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 20, 2013
I think Aig will get it even though I will prefer Atedo! I think Aig is too close to the Federal government and CBn should be independent.
Re: Who Will Be The Next Governor Of Central Bank Of Nigeria? by arcis: 11:50am On May 20, 2013
~Bluetooth:
Diepreye Alamieyeseigha grin grin

O boy! You bad o......Ala wentin!!!

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Inside The Toilet At OAU 50th Anniversary In Addis A / New Taxi Scheme To Enhance Security In Abuja-sambo / Nigerian Civil War: How Adekunle, Obasanjo Caused Mass Killings -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.