Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,771 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

The 21st Century Lagos Wife. - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 21st Century Lagos Wife. (29242 Views)

Script Writing Chat Century / New Comment On The Book "21st Century Joseph" / 21st Century Joseph(comedy,entertainment,life's Scenarios N D Story Of Joseph) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by honeeyplum(f): 5:30am On Jun 08, 2013
Nice story..........kip it comin
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by 3ribalmarks: 7:35pm On Jun 08, 2013
i really love dis good work mehn! nice choice of tittle bro. pls keep it coming
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by willarrie(m): 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
You are an Interesting writer and the suspense ȋ̝̊̅§ Mind Blowing but ur delibrate delay is already getting a lot of us weary,be consistent if You must win the heart of ur Potential Fans.gudluck.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2013
sorry guys i never meant to keep the suspense this long. got a promotion at work which meant more charge, authority, offshore and subsea. lol.

anyway back to the story.

hmmmm.... where was i ?
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Reenoj(f): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2013
Promotion?dats lovely.Congratz.triple update to celebrate that,eagerly waiting.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Highbe(m): 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2013
Reenoj: Promotion?dats lovely.Congratz.triple update to celebrate that,eagerly waiting.
yah supported. Congrats
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by olisehcom(f): 10:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 12:03am On Jun 13, 2013
to write story no easy ooh.. im extremely busy yet i feel so indebted to my reader.

Here we go.

i was watching kate's gracious body, her long slender legs, her lovely curvy bum, i was so fixated on Kates body, my mind went amok.

Femi had at this time continued his skillful massage. He had early poured a scented oil on kates bare back , and was not kneed into the back with his thumbs, gentling un-knotting the stresses of the day out of kate's body.

As i watch the ensuing acts, i longed for the day i would have the honour to massage kate. How much pleasure that would bring to me.

i thought of how kate's body would react to my touches,
would she like it ?
would it turn her on ?

The more i watched the more i found the burning passion between my thighs intensifying. my throat getting drier.

I looked up at Femi, though he was keening working his magic on Kate, his eyes seem to be doing the opposite, as it was permanently on me, the muscles in his arms flexes as he pushes down on kate's back.

His head was bare. No hair at all.
His beards neatly trimmed. His chest, very full like he is a wrestle or into some sort of heavy impact sports.
my eyes trailed down to his torso, and here were well sculptured ribbed tummy.

I hesitated to look further down. i had seen he was weren't only a tight swimming pant, i closed my eyes, and felt a heat wave flushed against my cheeks.

damn! what am i doing?
Am i on drugs ?
why am i so Hot?

my mind travelled back to earlier in the night, at the observation deck. The kissing. The smooching. The handling.. oooh oohh - a soft moan escaped from my lips.

My thighs tingled. my cl1t stiffened. My vulva pumping my wetness into my vag1na.

The passion burnt unabated.

I need a drink, i need a drink.

" i need a drink," i voiced out.

Kate who was quietly enjoying her soothing massage spoke out, ; " aaahhh, Femi, you are doing a good job, i can't believe i was almost falling asleep."

" Ri-Ri, could you fix me one as well please."

"what do you want? " i asked

"anything, anything, whatever you are getting yourself". kate replied

I stood up, to walk to the mini-bar, in the corner in search for my usual, jack Daniel on the rocks.

As i tried walking, i realized i have deluged my panty with my wetness, i was now ashamed to walk, i felt like shuffling my legs but that would great even more scene.

i turned to look at kate's direction, Kate was faced down on the bed, Femi who was on top of kate, with his each of his thighs swung across kate, still had his eyes trialing me.

How i wish, this Femi of a man could only stop leering at me.

Anyway, some how i manage to reach the bar.

As i scanned the bar, i realized the wasn't any Jack Daniels left, neither were there any brown coloured similar drink at the bar.

Room service is has to be then...

i picked up the phone and dialled 101- room service.

"hello dear, could you bring some bottles of jack Daniel and a bucket of ice please" i spoke into the hand piece as someone at the reception picked up.

i dropped the phone cradle and made my way back to the seat.

As i got to kate and Femi, i stopped for a moment as my eyes trailed to the intense caresses this Femi boy was adminstring on Katy.

Damn! Femi had moved down from kate's shoulder and onto her derriere, and was gently handling and kneed the richness of kate's backside.

every squeeze stretches Kate's skin, causing it to glow the more.
The action of squeezing and releasing the soft bum, was so erotic. and must be very relaxing.

Femi, was now running his hands from the back of her thighs through her a33 cakes, further through her crack, and coming out at the top.

He then held the full mass of one a33 cake and gave it a thorough handling, then releasing it with a little smack causing it to wobble a bit.

he then repeated same on the other a33 cake.

Im getting HOT. REALLY HOT!!

Not long after i have made my way into my seat, and wondering how i would join ask for a similar massage from Femi without causing a stir from Kate. Not that i think Kate would mind, but femi is her "boy" , i would want it to appear im having ideas, cause i definitely wasnt.

i only want my body to be deserved, to be fondled, to be kneed, to have my a33 sqeezed as much as Kate's one.
ooh my my...

knock knock ... a little tap on the door, interrupted my mind and brought me back to lreality.

It must be Room service. I quickly got up to open up the door for him, though Femi had opted to go.

I got to the door and yanked the handle, salivating at the prospect of my JD on the rocks, Salivating the effect the drink its going to have on my head. My pvssy. and my courage.

I'm going to fvck Kate tonight ! i assured myself.

as the door swang open, lo and behold the person standing infront of me with the drinks was no other person but my Stranger friend- the friend that crossed me at the hall way beside the wall length mirror.

wearing nothing but a swimming trunk. A thigh swimming trunk, that i could make out this member.
His chest bare, not even a singlet neither was there any hair on it.
His stomach muscles all protruding to form six firm ridges on the tummy,

I looked up, he smiled, my heart sank, i smelt the chanel-blue once again.

I fainted !
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 1:02am On Jun 13, 2013
i staggered back to let him in.

my head went whirl-whirl-whirl - spinning.
where did he appear from?
i looked at Kate, who had stirred and looking at us with a smirk on her face.
Femi was grinning.
My stranger friend was still smiling.

i looked at Kate again, i notice her br3asts were bare. her surgically enhance D cups were hanging loose. but firm.

My friend walked pass me, with the drinks balanced on the tray he held with his two hands. as he set to place the drink on the table at the corner, he bend forward, his as3 stuck out.

wow! how perky could a man's ass get ?
his ass was set like a woman's, but looked very tough and sculptured. YUMMY!

Kate broke the ensuing silence, as i watched on. quietly watched on.

"David, could you fix us both JD on rocks please.
and i think Ri-Ri needs a massage as well. "

i was still standing beside the door when , (so his name is David? and i have been calling him my stranger frind.) David handed me my glass with a soft wink to go with it.

he then walked up to Kate, shook her hand. kissed the back of it, and handed her her drink.
he smiled at Femi, who also smiled back.

he then walked up to me, to my fidgeting body, and without announcement he swooped me off the ground.
i was now air bound, held firmed in his arms, as i gentle relaxed into it.

He was gazing into my eyes as he held me in his arms. The more i tried to met his eyes, hold them , the more i failed, i was brutally blushing.

Blushing for a kid that should call me aunty.

How handsome could one get !. he is what every lady would consider an epitome of a fit man. red lips with dazzling perfect white dentition.

while he held me and walked towards the adjoining room to the bed, i still held my drink with one hand, while i tried to make a somewhat conversation with Kate. basically to tell her...tell/.... hmmm... i tried to hide my excitement.

"Katie, let me go and enjoy my own massage" i finally managed to say.

witty kate quickly replied; "that's fine, but make sure its ends only at the massage ooh."

we all laughed.

As he walked towards the room, i immersed myself in the fragment of his body. of the perfume. the aphrodisiac effect for the perfume.

my head was at his chest level, i marveled at the smoothness of his body, the well toned muscles, then his n1pples.
His n1pples were thick and black, with little spots surrounding the black part- aureole.

he got to the bed and held me still in his arms, he looked down and pierced his eyes on mine, wanting to look through me, wanted to tell me something with the eyes, but my body was far too shy to withstand the focus.

i could barely meet his eyes. when he realized i wasnt going to hold his gaze, he proceeded swiftly.
He raised his arms higher, casing my body to move closer to his.
He raised the left higher while the right hand was as it was. this caused my head to raise. move closer again to his face.
without permission, he lowered his head into mine. pausing to look into my eyes for one last second before plunging his lips into mine.

trust nahhh.. i was ready. my body was ready. i fervently mauled at his lips. the drink i had in my hand shook violently as i ate David up.

we kissed for seemed like ages. i was now breathing hard and heavy. all the air in my lungs has been expunged.

David gently laid me on the bed and proceeded to take off my shoes.

when the shoes has been taken off, he went up to the sound system beside the telly and rummaged in the cd rage beside it for a while, it seemed he found what he was looking for cause his face lit up. He open up the cd pack he had selected and inserted the cd into the player.

Rhythmically, a soft 80's music filled the room. i believe it must be Luther Vandross or Barry white.
whichever it was, was very soothing.

I laid on the bed twitching. waiting for my moment. waiting for my own massage. waiting for those firm hand, the scented oil.

but how is this massage going to quench the raging, undying, tempestuous sensations billowing underneath my Givenchy ?

1 Like

Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by gandyluv(f): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2013
gud writeup bt ur update is slow...congrat
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 9:14am On Jun 13, 2013
gandyluv: gud writeup bt ur update is slow...congrat

Thanks.
If only I have the time. I know what to write, i dont think to write, i type the story flows, I could literally type the whole scenes in a day if only I can find that time.

Going forward I will try to mk it quicker .

2 Likes

Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2013
Lets go there! another day another update.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2013
Wherez d update now
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Iseleowei(m): 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
I can't wait to see d end of dis interestin story
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by emmabest2000(m): 4:08am On Jun 16, 2013
Nice story
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2013
nice piece bt update too slow...kinda getting discouraged
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by luvmijeje(f): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
Wow! I love this! I particularly love the sex scene, which is kind of different from the p.o.r.n that is on NL.
But it's starting to lack what make it unique. *following*
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
luvmijeje: Wow! I love this! I particularly love the sex scene, which is kind of different from the p.o.r.n that is on NL.
But it's starting to lack what make it unique. *following*

what is it lacking please ?

sorry guys, the update MUST surely come tonight.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by luvmijeje(f): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
macjive01:

In my opinion, what made the sex scene unique is your story. But it seems to me, you are kind of rushing to get to the sex scene and you are not building up the story.
What do I mean? For a woman who have never cheated on her husband to be that Hot and to be ready to go all the way with 3 different people in a night is hmmmm.
As u are wowing us with the sex scene don't forget to wow us with the story. That's what diffrentiate u. I don't know if u understand
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by bazuka001(m): 11:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
macjive01:

abi
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
As i laid on the bed waiting on david to come thru with his scented oil or whatever he was bringing with him , i never stopped twitching. my n1pples were aching, so were my cl1t. my vag1na walls were pulsating, pumping fluid and wetness into the pvssy cavity.

oh God! oh God! i cant wait anymore.......

i quickly started removing my dress, i couldnt wait for David rehearsal and sh1ts anymore.

as i got my Givenchy off, i realize my boobs had already sprinted out of my thin bra.
kate had encouraged me to wear the thin bras, as according to her , they were more comfy and more appealing.
the appealing i agreed. but the comfortable ... ehhh.. im not sure.
i find my br3ast jumping out of the bra at the slightness provocation.

Anyway, my bo0bs were out. Looking at them i remembered how kate's ones were perky and bouncy, kate at 50s has got such lovely breasts while me in my 40s, with only two kids is already having droopy ones.
i think i might consider a consultation on the Bo0bs, i told myself.

As i laid on the bed, anticipating David, the thoughts of Kelv flick through my mind, i remembered kelv would want me to go have a bath first.

while at the bath he would join me, always creeping in from the back, then proceed to romantically sponge my back while he says something nice in my ears.
something so off key, but nice to hear.

" Kate, what a lovely set of shoulder you have "

"Kate,i can now confirm you have a mid-rib of a model "

" Kate your elbow bears striking resemblance to Kate winslet in Titanic"

Kel spins my head with these praises that i always end up wanting to cuddle into him more than the sex.

He was romantic to a fault. and i love him for that. He is Nigerian but the stereotypical oyibo has got nothing on him.

I shook my head,literally trying to shake away the thoughts of Kel, lifted my head away from the bed and reached for my drink.
"the thoughts of Kel is not going to spoil my night" i told myself.

My lover-boy calmly walked up to me, with something in a brown bottle i believe would be the scented oil and some towel. he placed then by the side table and climbed into the bed.

please let me not mess this story-line up in my quest to push update against my limited time. i will try to continue tomorrow.

goodnight ( i kept my promise)
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 17, 2013
thumbs up,more plz...1st 2 comment(dancing etigi)! av a stress free day so we can get triple update.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by emmabest2000(m): 4:39am On Jun 17, 2013
Keep going we are following you bomber by bomber
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 5:54am On Jun 17, 2013
emma_best2000: Keep going we are following you bomber by bomber

@bomber = bumper, Are u boko harem ?
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by bazuka001(m): 6:59am On Jun 17, 2013
Its mornin.....mornin *runz to get daddy's phone* kudos @mac. I'm xo glued today
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by bazuka001(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2013
wia mac waka go na
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by gandyluv(f): 9:30pm On Jun 18, 2013
dix ur story kam
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Reenoj(f): 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
Nawao,de story don end?de delay is becoming dangerous abeg
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
I don tire 4 dis story,which kind tin b dis? u sholdn't av started at al,regret readn ma sef...
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by 3ribalmarks: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Macjive. I must confess! Dis was d best story I ever came across on NL, naw am seriously doubting if we r ever going to finish it. Anyway they say "good things are What waiting for"! So am reAlly patient oh. JUST take ur tym. Kudos 2 U man!
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
thx, this weekend i go push many updates.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by gandyluv(f): 6:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
we de wait

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alpha Squad. / Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.