Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

The 21st Century Lagos Wife. - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 21st Century Lagos Wife. (29244 Views)

Script Writing Chat Century / New Comment On The Book "21st Century Joseph" / 21st Century Joseph(comedy,entertainment,life's Scenarios N D Story Of Joseph) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
Sorry guys, i have been asked to help a friend promote her site, so i will be uploading subsequent uploads there first , then to nairaland a few days later.

http://codedruns.com/stories
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by fidinwala(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2013
Guy u too get excuse.ha!don't start again.

1 Like

Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by opeano(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2013
dis is exactly wat keeps pipu away frm ur post.. U av too much space in btw posts. Pls update
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
Calm down guys I'm only an amateur .
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 12:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
My phone began to ring,

From this moment life has begun, from this moment….
You are the one, right beside you is where I belong….
From this moment….

It rang off, that’s kelv’s ring tone. He must have gotten worried. I have never been this late outside; kelvin must be wondering if I was alright.

What a darling he is, despite how vile I have treated him these past few months, he has refused to bulge, he has intensified his attention on me.

He wakes me up in the mornings, to get ready for work.
He prepares my breakfast; get it ready on the table before i am out from the shower.
Despite my increasing vile taunts in the mornings, he never let that get to him

“What is this? You have prepared cold omelette, are you expecting me to eat this?

“You expect me to eat this and still go out and make bring money into this house?”

“If you can’t make a simply omelette, what good can you be then ? “

The more he kept quite the more my rage would mount, the more I lashed out.

“Kelvin, you better buckle up, take this as your last warning. “

“You are becoming so useless in this house, what use are you , tell me? Tell me?”

I remembered a time i had mouthed off at kelv, not that I hated him, nor did I find out something incriminating he has done, I just shout at him to vent off.
I am always tired in the mornings, hate to get up, always sleep through my alarm, and always, kelv would gently tap me, or gentle rock me to wake up.

One of such days, he had woken up earlier to prepare my documents for a contract I was pursuing, he had barely slept that night, work through the wee hours in the morning to just past 5’ o’clock, and had come into the bedroom to get me, having slept through my alarm.

He had tapped me a few times while calling out my name, and then proceeded to rock me gently.

“What come be wrong in this? “

But my nature and morning madness, I had turned around and gave kelv a resounding slap that vibrated his body like an epileptic patient. He was dumbfounded, and simply looked on.
I took charge and proceeded to casting aspersions on him.

“ ALL you are good at is in disturbing my sleep. , your mates are out there making money , and you are here waking me up to go make money for you .”

” I bet you see me for a fool, I will make the money and you will open your wide mouth and eat my toils. You must be a joker, I will soon put an end to this!”

“Lazy fool” , I had call him.

That wasn’t enough; I had turned the insult a notch further, as he looked on in shame and surprise at the slap,
“Even God, must be ashamed of you by now, he must be regretting wasting that mud and breath on you.”

The moment I had said that, mentioned God, I regretted it, Kelv, looked me in the eyes, visibly angry, his eye brows raised, his throat tighten like he was about to cough. He wanted to shout and screen at me, but the moment he had opened his mouth , he burst into wet tears.

Kelv cried and cried, knelt by the foot of the bed and wept uncontrollably.
The sadistic I was turning into; the more he wailed and cried the better I felt.
I had stepped into the bath kelv had previously prepared, soaking myself in there while I listened- in on his crying.
I felt so powerful, so in charge, but I felt the guilt too. I truly love kelv. All I wanted at that point was for him to walk up to me , kneeing down and apologizing ,. Just to take away this aching guilt.
He didn’t.

I had finished my bath, got into the bedroom to find that Kelv had dressed the bed. I clutched on my towel around my chest and marvelled at his work, his kindness was hurting me. i stared at the neatly arranged pillow as tears formed in my eyes.
Not only had Kelv, made the bed, he had also picked out a dress for me, with a matching shoe.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to run out and embrace, ask for his forgiveness. Promise to love him forever. However, as I was quickly dressing up to go meet him at the dining table where I believed he would be at, setting the breakfast. Having worn my pant, and was getting into the dress, I felt mucous fluid at my down below. A tingled sensation hit me. I found myself creaming my pant.

I have never felt anything like this. I had quickly gotten into my dress, hurried up with my make-up and was now wearing my perfume. Pink by Versace. The smelt felt so good, I felt my legs wobble, I wanted kelv, I wish I could make love to Kelv just now. I had to sit on the bed while I gather my thought and suppressed the amorous urge.
I must have drifted away, cos as I looked up, kelv was at the door, calling my name.
I had quickly gotten up and followed him to the dinning table.

On getting there, I couldn’t eat the delicious looking meal kelv had toiled on that morning. It must be the mild orgasmic feeling that I experienced as I tried suppressing the urge.

"Kelv , your meal looks so appetiazing but I am not hungry, im sorry."

Kelv had turned around and rather apologized too. He felt I had lost my appetite because of him and the earlier scene in the bedroom..

I could look him in the eyes, I scrambled for my bag and keys and bade him good bye, as I turned the handle of the front door and stepped outside Into the waiting stares of Kunle. My chauffeur.

Are you going to pick the phone this time ? David asked as the phone began to ring again.
I picked it up put it on silent and looked up at David, his ever beaming smile, and gentle dropped the phone into my handbag at the head of the bed.

“Come here, I am not done with you”; David commanded lightly.

[size=14pt]http://codedruns.com[/size]
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by gandyluv(f): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
nice1
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by opeano(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
I av said it once b4 and i tink i should hamer it again, ur updates are rili lovely but inconsistency is killin it. Mayb u shld just giv us a constant date n tym for updates.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
opeano: I av said it once b4 and i tink i should hamer it again, ur updates are rili lovely but inconsistency is killin it. Mayb u shld just giv us a constant date n tym for updates.

bros i wish i could. im trying my best. the updates has to be during the weekdays.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by purpinkx(m): 5:17am On Jul 12, 2013
Nice story . Keep it up(not the suspense though) ...[This comment is just to move your thread up ... It almost entered page 2]
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by PetDancer(f): 7:53am On Jul 12, 2013
Macjive ,i have tried signing up,no way,the alphanumeric stuff,gets me confused
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2013
PetDancer: Macjive ,i have tried signing up,no way,the alphanumeric stuff,gets me confused

meaning ? u dont know what alphanumeric is ?
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by PetDancer(f): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2013
I knw it o,i did everything they ask me to do,but they keep on sending me back to my email.not fair nw
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 4:37am On Jul 20, 2013
PetDancer: I knw it o,i did everything they ask me to do,but they keep on sending me back to my email.not fair nw

write the admin or something, did u check the little box to confirm ?
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2013
So, what re those long questions they were asking. If u don post am finish 4 there shebi u go continue am 4 here cos those question pass wetin i fit ansa.
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by PetDancer(f): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2013
Damex,thank u,those people too ask irritating questions,me sef don tire
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by purpinkx(m): 8:51am On Jul 21, 2013
PetDancer: Damex,thank u,those people too ask irritating questions,me sef don tire
... Sweetie i don register oh ... I can give you my password

them dey ask mek i put my pix i'm like wtf ?
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2013
PetDancer: Damex,thank u,those people too ask irritating questions,me sef don tire

Lol@irritating question. Sorry guys But i Hv lost interest in this story . Hopefully I will get my mojo back soon
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by gandyluv(f): 8:15pm On Jul 30, 2013
i dnt understand
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
gandyluv: i dnt understand

Understand what ?
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Smhart1(f): 4:55am On Aug 04, 2013
I dislike writers that love unfinished business
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by elMacho(m): 5:59am On Aug 04, 2013
So also writers who abandon their thread, and always comment on other writers thread
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 6:55am On Aug 05, 2013
Calm down guys i go finish this Na small time i need
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by gandyluv(f): 9:50am On Aug 05, 2013
who kias?u can ve al d tym u wnt
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 11:55am On Aug 05, 2013
gandyluv: who kias?u can ve al d tym u wnt

Thanks
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2013
macjive01:

Thanks

sowie bt she meant u can kip d story 2 urself if u so wish
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by frankie22: 10:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
@smhart1 can we be friends,am frank a student of oau,I will be 26 by sept...
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by tobex23(m): 4:09pm On Aug 06, 2013
okay, so i caught up with you, what next now oo...abi u have had enough time now sir!
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by SexySapphire(f): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2013
Wen I started readin dis, I tot it wud av been finished buh wen I got to the last page I realised my tot was jst a facade. Macjive, dis is a good story because dis is wat happens wit all dos society wives. So why av u decided to abandon it? Pls do somtin. Thank u and God bless
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by chinedumo(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2013
Sexy Sapphire: Wen I started readin dis, I tot it wud av been finished buh wen I got to the last page I realised my tot was jst a facade. Macjive, dis is a good story because dis is wat happens wit all dos society wives. So why av u decided to abandon it? Pls do somtin. Thank u and God bless

it is not his story. The owner may have cautioned him

1 Like

Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by Mario1983(m): 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2013
really love d story pls don't aboundon
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by macjive01: 9:03am On Nov 12, 2013
chinedumo:

it is not his story. The owner may have cautioned him
Lol
Re: The 21st Century Lagos Wife. by rofemiguwa(f): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2013
[But u know he is saying the truth.dy had cautioned u on another story before on dt ur coderuns site.why nt share d links or acknowledge d person instead of wandecoaling people storiesquote author=macjive01]
Lol[/quote] undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alpha Squad. / Noel's Eve: Christmas Love Story. / Nigerians React To Nnedi Okorafor's Dreadlocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.