Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

New Frsc Driver's License - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / New Frsc Driver's License (22851 Views)

New FRSC Rule On Drivers License / FRSC Reveals Real Cost Of Obtaining A Driver's Licence / New Plate Number And Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Frsc Driver's License by Nobody: 9:56am On May 24, 2013
i can help you get the new driving license but it will cost you 12k including posting money within one month. i will be geting it from port harcourt FRSC contact.i base in lagos. just call me 08060491808
Re: New Frsc Driver's License by Kinikini: 12:21pm On May 24, 2013
@bobyr
i can help you get the new driving license but it will cost you 12k including posting money within one month. i will be geting it from port harcourt FRSC contact.i base in lagos. just call me 08060491808

The very thing FRSC want to happen by making the process very stressful. The thing was programme to fail.
Re: New Frsc Driver's License by uboma(m): 7:36am On May 25, 2013
saintvalx: Which driver's licence are u guys talking about? Here in Benin city less than 4 months ago, I went to one Local Government secretariat to make enquiries, the guy gave a sheet of paper to write some of my datas. After giving him 5k, I came back the third day to collect my stuff. No rigours, no test. I doubted the genuiness of the driver's licence but I've used it to open two different accounts.

is the primary essence of obtaining a driver's license to open bank accounts? Nothing do u sha. I'm sure u do not own a vehicle at the moment because if you did, you will relate better to the plight of Nigerians in our quest to secure the recommended driver's license.

1 Like

Re: New Frsc Driver's License by Silvani(m): 10:14am On Jul 30, 2013
bobbyr: i can help you get the new driving license but it will cost you 12k including posting money within one month. i will be geting it from port harcourt FRSC contact.i base in lagos. just call me 08060491808

With whose finger print?
Re: New Frsc Driver's License by Silvani(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2013
psalmizt:

I think Nigerians are usually the ones that encourage people in Authority to break the rules. The cost of the new DL is 6,350... Anything more is either blind cheating or u are on your way to getting a fake license. I suggest we start dropping names of FRSC officials that collect more than the stipulated amount. I tell u the truth, they will be dealt with time.... Let it be seen that we have helped govt with info.

I thought the senate slashed the price to 4k and that of number plate to 8400k. So why are they charging 6300k?
Re: New Frsc Driver's License by jpphilips(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2013
Silvani:

I thought the senate slashed the price to 4k and that of number plate to 8400k. So why are they charging 6300k?

Nigeria get senate?
Re: New Frsc Driver's License by prech: 9:49pm On May 31, 2016
He he he he he he..... well me I worked with roadsafety with my company a while back on an awareness campaign... turns out there are alot of misinformation... first off they have so many centres you can register and fill the form... each local government has at least 2 centres... Lagos state has over 80 centres.... but most people don't know and all run to ojodu Berger thus crowding the place and making the process hard... a list of all the centres are on their website... you can also download the form from their website fill it at home, make online payment and show up in their office with your already completed form instead of queuing there... enjoy forget my plenty English me I'll make do with the fake one for now I can't shout... na paper dem give us with all this information I didn't experience it first hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyota Wants You To Stop Calling Its Cars Boring - Do You Think They Are Boring? / Embark’s Truck Completes 2400mi Trip From LosAngeles To Florida Without A Driver / 10 Cars That Are Powered By The Engine Of Another Manufacturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.